First Day

The Odd Transfer Students
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was a nice morning.

 

Well nice enough for Joohyun to be outside to get a bit of fresh air before having to get to her first class. She loved getting a glimpse of the sky and a whiff of the air, especially when she knew she had to endure dull days like today. At least that’s what she first thought because as soon as she stepped through the front entrance she had to ignore the whispering and chattering that was happening so early in the morning.
 

She didn’t hate it, but she preferred to just get to class before the first bell rang. She walked to her locker and was taking her books out when someone suddenly came close to her.

 

"Unnieeee!!” The girl exclaims grabbing hold of the startled bunny.

 

"YOU SCARED ME!” Joohyun smacks the younger girl.

 

It was too early to be getting scared like that. Yet that didn’t stop the one and only, Park Sooyoung (who is also known as Joy to others, but Joohyun just prefers Sooyoung.) She always tends to be a bit too hyper early in the morning, which makes Joohyun wonder if she might be having too much caffeine for breakfast.

 

“So did you hear about the transfer students Joohyun-unnie?” Joy asks with a wide smile on her face.

 

“No. Does it look like I care about that right now?” The older girl sighed trying to take out her books from her locker to before the bell rings, which may not happen due to the giant child of her friend standing in front of her blocking her efforts to trying to get to class early.

 

“I don’t know. Just thought it would interest you since they're not from here” Joy persists shrugging her shoulders acting like she wasn’t preventing Joohyun from getting to class.

 

“Well it doesn’t. I have to study for our chemistry test. May I remind you is tomorrow. Also, I’m trying to get to OUR class early” Irene rolled her eyes giving up on trying to get to class early as she had first planned since she heard the first bell ring through the hallway.

 

"Anyways” Joy carried on, “They're going to be introduced in our class so let’s go before our professor gets there!”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter