Best Friends

COLOURS

Changmin and Kyuhyun are neighbours and family friends. Both born on same year,  same month and same date, even on same hospital. They were brought up together and have been together since childhood. They started caring each others even when they were babies and always share secrets. They share a special form of friendship and romance was nowhere in their plan. They will exchange food items the most. They are pair of pranksters, fun-loving and always up to some tricks. They also have alot of similarities. Their families find their friendship special, their friends call them siamese twins (having never seen them away from each other).

Even at College, they are inseperable. Always they are at same class. Genious students, who will always top in ranks. Kyuhyun's singing is great. She always wins singing compettitions. She is also regular member of Musicals and Dramas. Changmin is basket ball team captain. He is waiting for his national team selection.

Victoria, an exchange student from China seems interested in Changmin. But Changmin keep ignoring her. Victoria keep approaching Changmin. She keeps gifting him expensive chocolates and special gifts from China, which ended up in custody of Kyuhyun since Changmin share with Kyuhyun. Victoria always questions their friendship.

Durning mid of year, an exchange student from UK arrives to their college. Choi Siwon an NRI rich handsome youth who almost all girls dream to be their boyfriend.

Kyuhyun and Siwon meet at a meeting for Drama selection. Kyuhyun's beauty and her talents especially her voice made him fall for her. He tries to be with Kyuhyun always. Kyuhyun on the other side find him funny. Siwon even asked Kyuhyun whether Changmin is her boyfriend or not.

Kyuhyun: Choi Siwon shi, Me and Changmin are final year students at this college. Till now not even one person from this campus asked such a question.

Changmin came to pick up Kyuhyun after his basket ball practice section. He found Siwon and Kyuhyun talking and after that he found Kyuhyun laughing and she soon hugged him.

Kyuhyun: Chwang...kekeke

Changmin: What Kyu!

Kyuhyun: Siwon asked whether we are dating!

Changmin: *blink * blink *blink Kekeke

Kyuhyun: Siwon shi You don't have to think alot.

With that little chat Changmin and Kyuhyun left Kyuhyun shocked at College garden.

After 2 weeks Kyuhyun was selected to a Musical compettetion being held at Japan. Few of his classmates including Siwon got selected. Unfortunately due to National trials of basketball match, Changmin was not able to accompany Kyuhyun. He dropped Kyuhyun at airport.

Kyuhyun: Chwang tell my appa to add additional fund on my bank account please. I am suppose to call you daily right?!

Changmin: I will kill you, if you don't keep your promise Kyu.

Kyuhyun: Chwang I will miss you...

Changmin: Me too Kyu.

They hugged and bid byes. Changmin felt so empty without Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was also suffering without Changmin. Another problem faced by Kyuhyun was Choi Siwon.



The story take a turn, when Kyuhyun reach Japan to participate in a musical , Changmin misses her so much that he realizes that what his feels for Kyuhyun is more than friendship. He is all set to tell her his love when he realizes that he doesn't know how she feels about him, also he feels he should not take undue advantage of the freedom their parents have given them.

When Kyuhyun returns, she tells Changmin about Choi Siwon, who proposed to her when they were in Japan. Kyuhyun, who is confused about her feelings for Siwon, confides in Changmin who encourages her to confess her feelings to Siwon. It was not easy for Changmin to act infront of Kyuhyun as if nothing happenend. Each day was a new test for him.


 Kyuhyun and Siwon become a couple but this brings unexpected strain into Changmin's and Kyuhyun's friendship.

Siwon's reactions to Changmin's closeness to Kyuhyun makes Changmin realize things will never be the same again. Siwon wants Kyuhyun to be with him always. But Kyuhyun can't live without Changmin not even for a second.

 Changmin realizing that Kyuhyun is hurt by Siwon's actions towards him starts showing interest towards Victoria, who has always been in love with Changmin. Changmin starts avoiding Kyuhyun and starts spending more time with Victoria. This infuriates Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun keep being silent. She started to ignore Changmin. She stopped to go to college. She don't even cared about Siwon, her new boyfriend. At last their parents decided to solve their fights and their sincere efforts become fruitful.

Kyuhyun: Chwang you are cruel.

Changmin: Why Kyu?

Kyuhyun: You avoided me.

Changmin: You should spent some quality times with your boyfriend.

Kyuhyun: I don't want to.

Changmin: Then why is he your boyfriend?

Kyuhyun: Because you asked me to accept him.

Changmin: Then if i asked you to break up with him?

Kyuhyun: I will break up.

Changmin: Kyu don't confuse me.

Kyuhyun: What Chwang?!

Changmin: Leave it Kyu.

Kyuhyun: When you become so close to that girl?!

Changmin: From the day you got a boyfriend.

Kyuhyun: What was that Chwang?!

Changmin: KEKEKE Kyu your face....

Kyuhyun: Huh?!

Meanwhile, Siwon and Kyuhyun's marriage gets fixed without Kyuhyun knowing about same. Siwon who got worried, took his parents to meet Kyuhyun's parents. Both family gets to know each other. They decided to move further.

Same time Victoria asks Changmin to meet her Dad, but he does not turn up for the meeting giving excuses. Victoria later tells him that she realizes that he loves Kyuhyun and as long as that is the case, he would never reciprocate her feelings and it is best to tell Kyuhyun the truth. Changmin who don't wants to loss Kyuhyun's friendship kept silence.

In the meantime, arrangements start for Kyuhyun's marriage to Siwon. After a dinner where the families of Changmin, Kyuhyun and Siwon discuss marriage, Kyuhyun realizes that she would be moving to USA, away from her parents and Changmin . She was totally confused. She gets emotional and asks Changmin why he never loved her, then everything would have been perfect!

Kyuhyun: Chwang you should have loved me.

Changmin: Kyu....

Kyuhyun: Then we should be married...

Changmin: Kyu stop it.

Kyuhyun: We were suppose to be together. How am I gonna live at USA without you.

Changmin: Kyu...

Kyuhyun: Chwang I can't live without you.


 Changmin is overcome by emotion and hugs her.  He removed his hug and started kissing Kyuhyun's lips. He realized immediately and move away from Kyuhyun. He apologizes and leaves immediately.

 Kyuhyun is shocked at the extent of Changmin's feelings and his sudden reaction. She goes to his house to talk to him and finds a card she gifted him on his birthday in which he has written 1-4-3 (which means - I love you) near her name.

She also find a letter Victoria sent Changmin from China. After reading letter Kyuhyun realizes depth of Changmin's feelings. She was stupid not to understand him. She keep questioning whether she was a good friend of Changmin or not.


Kyuhyun keep crying hugging teddy bear gifted by Changmin on her 18th birthday. She is trapped between her feelings for Changmin and her arranged marriage. She never loved Siwon. She is sure about that. But Changmin.. Is this love? The feeling to be with each other every now and then. To be each others most important person in life.... Yes! MORE THAN HER PARENTS CHO KYUHYUN LOVES SHIM CHANGMIN.


Kyuhyun is hurt and when Changmin comes into the room gets very angry at him for having hidden so many things from her and finally tells him that she loves him too. Changmin tries to pacify her and make her understand that it would be inappropriate to tell their parents at this stage.

She gets engaged to Siwon and Changmin decides to leave before the wedding. Changmin lied to their parents that he had to go to Busan for his National basketball team selection and that he can't attend Kyuhyun's wedding. Their parents are flummoxed at his sudden decision to leave and try to dissuade him.

Kyuhyun: Let him go.

Changmin: Kyu...

Kyuhyun: He can go if he wanted to I don't care.

Kyuhyun takes Changmin's decision as her rejection. For one last time she wanted to drop him off since she knows Changmin won't come back to her.

Changmin is adamant and Kyuhyun goes to leave him to the railway station.

Kyuhyun: Chwang what is it all about?

Changmin: I can't watch you get married to others.

Kyuhyun: Then lets run away together.

Changmin: Are you mad Kyu?

Kyuhyun: I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU SHIM CHANGMIN.

Changmin: Stop shouting Kyu!

Kyuhyun: Then why can't you understand?

Changmin: I know everything Kyu. I can't deceive our parents. I won't break their trust.

Kyuhyun: Then what about me?! You are cruel Chwang.

Changmin: Give me one last hug Kyuhyunie...

In the meantime, their parents find out that they are in love with each other and come in search of them to find the pair sitting on the stairs of the station hugging each other, Changmin not having left.

 Their parents suggest that they get married as they are special for each other and can't live without each other. They also reveal that they also want them to be together but not wanted to disturb their friendship by mistake.

Both Kyuhyun's and Changmin's family apologize to Siwon's family. Siwon and others understood whole situation and he left to USA after congragulating the couples.  Soon Kyuhyun and Changmin gets married and they lives together happily.

Changmin: Kyuhyunie Chagiya...

Kyuhyun: Yes my Chwangiee...

Changmin: Saraghae

Kyuhyun: Nado Saraghae

Cherish your friendship and love with colours. A good friend can be a best life partner too. No matter what always value your friendship.