Chapter One

Just For One Day

You woke up when your door was harshly knocked by your mother.

“_____-ah! HURRY, WAKE UP! AISH WHY CAN’T YOU WAKE UP BY YOURSELF? YOU’RE ALWAYS LATE FOR SCHOOL!” she shouted from outside.

“Yes mom....” you answered lazily and yawned. You got ready and went to the kitchen, grabbed a slice of bread before hurriedly wore your shoes.

***************

You ran to your school, but the school bell rang as soon as your feet stopped in front of the school gate. You breathe heavily as soon as you reached your classroom.

“Wow, you’re early...” your seatmate teased you.

“Thanks~” you replied cheekily at her. Both of you laughed.

“Hey, there’s a rumour that we will get new teacher today.” she said.

“Ah jinjja? For what subject?” you asked her. Before she could reply, the teacher came into your class.

Your jaw dropped slightly, seeing his appearance. He flipped his hair for a moment, and then began to talk.

“I’m Kim Taehyung, your new teacher. You can call me Sir V and I will teach you..... Physics.” he said with serious look.

You gulped. “He must be a strict teacher... but he’s cute.” you thought, smiling shyly. Your friend saw you and just shook her head.

As it’s the just the first time he came in your class, he only asked all of your classmates to introduce themselves including you.

When your turn came, you startled as you introduced yourself.

“____-shi.” V called out your name, after you’re finished with your introduction.

“N-ne...” you replied, your voice a whisper.

“Why are you blushing?” he asked and chuckled. All of your classmates looked at you. You quickly covered your cheeks and pouted.

“Never mind, you may sit now.” he smiled at you warmly. You heart skipped a beat as you looked at him. You then sat down shyly.

Without realizing it, you kept staring at him throughout the class. You were in cloud nine and you couldn’t stop smiling.

“Okay, class, don’t forget to do your revision. I’ll make a quiz tomorrow.” he said before leaving the class that day.

***************

You sat in the middle of your friends in the cafeteria.

“_____, you like the new teacher, don’t you?” one of your friend asked.

“Yeah, you keep smiling and staring at him!” your other friend replied.

“And even blushing~” you seatmate nudged your arm.

You continued eating and smiled. You can’t really hide your feelings.

“Is it obvious?” you finally asked after finished eating.

“Not much... But as your friend, we can see it~” you friend teased you.

***************

You walked home with one of your friends, but before you stepped out of the school gate, a car passed by and stopped not far from you. The owner of the car then lowered down the window of the car. Both of you and your friend lowered your body to see the owner. Your jaw dropped as you saw the him.

“Wanna ride?” V asked, a warm smile on his lips.

“U-uhh...” your tongue can’t even say a word.

“Never mind Sir V, our house is not that far.” your friend replied politely.

“Ok then, goodbye. Take care~” he said before driving away.

“Oh. My. God.” you said as you put your hands on your chest, as you can feel your heart beat fast.

“Woah. Relax my friend. Don’t die yet!” your friend slapped your cheeks lightly.

“I think I’ve fallen in love ~!” you skipped happily. Your friend giggled and shook her head.

***************

After finishing your homework, you grabbed your Physics book and did some revision and answered some questions. You got frustrated when you can’t answer a few questions. In the end, you closed your book and decided to just sleep it all away.

***************

You walked happily in your white dress at a park, but strangely there’s no one around. You wandered around the park, when suddenly, you saw someone in a white suit from a far. You walked towards him and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and smiled softly at you. You were surprised because it was V smiling right in front of you. You blushed and covered your face but when you uncovered your face, V was nowhere to be found.

You were shocked again when something flew around you. It’s a cute little fairy (like Tinkerbell) flying in front of you. You rubbed your eyes a few times.

“Annyeong _____-shi, I’m here with a surprise for you~!” she said happily.

“Surprise?” you blinked.

“Yes. You got a chance to spend a day, just one day with anyone that you want! Without any disturbance for 24 hours!” she said.

“With anyone without disturbance for a whole day?” you asked for confirmation.

“Yup~! But there’s one condition!” she sat on your shoulder.

“What is it?”

“You must kiss that person’s cheek first to make your wish came true!” she continued.

“Good luck _____-shi! May your wish came true~!” she said again, before vanishing into thin air.

***************

You woke up and just stared at the ceiling. A kiss? If you want to spend a day with V, you must kiss him… but how? You kept thinking about that dream until a knock woke you up.

“I’m awake, mom!” you shouted before your mother said anything.

You packed all of your stuff and shoved all of your books in your bag.

****************

You kept thinking about the dream. You also had told it to your friend and they suggested you to try your luck.

You sat with your lab partner while waiting for V. Your heart beat fast as you saw him entering the lab. Your eyes didn’t blink even for a second. You even answered all of his questions before the others could. A pay off after studying it last night.

Since his class were the last class for the day, you took this opportunity and you pretended to be busy so you can be the last one leaving the lab. After finished packing your stuff, you walk to him to ask him a few questions that you can’t answer last night.

 “Sir… there’s a few questions that I don’t know how to answer…” you said as you walked towards him.

“Which one? Let me help you.” he replied as he smiled warmly at you. You showed him the question and he read it seriously.

“Oh, this is easy~!” he said excitedly and explained to you.

“Ah, I see. I’m so careless.” you giggled.

“You can’t be careless! You can’t make any mistake if you want full marks!” he looked at you seriously.

“Okay sir, I’ll try my best!” you smiled but your mind kept thinking how you can kiss him. Suddenly, an idea popped in your mind.

“Sir, I think there’s someone outside the window...” you said randomly. He turned his face away. You place your face beside him and you quickly kissed his cheek, before he turned back his face towards you.

You quickly grabbed your things and ran away. You took a glance at him before closing the door lab and you saw him blushing and touched his cheek. You waited outside the lab for awhile, hoping something magical will happen. But unfortunately, nothing happens. You pouted sadly and walked away.

***************

You threw yourself on your bed, sighing heavily.

“Why did I believe in that dream? It’s just a dream! And now I just embarrassed myself for the rest of my life.” you sighed again, burying your face in your pillow.

Suddenly your phone rang. It was your friend.

“Hello...” you answered weakly.

“Hey _____-ah, So how was it?” she asked on the other line.

“How was what?”

“You came out late from the lab and I didn’t saw you at all!”

“Oh... I came back home early. I’m just not in the mood.”

“Why? What happened?”

“It’s about the dream. I’m so stupid for believing that dream!”

“WHAT HAPPENED? SERIOUSLY TELL ME!”

“I… kissed him. I mean, his cheek... but nothing actually happens after that!”

“Relax _____-ah, today is Friday. You won’t be seeing  him for two days, so maybe he’ll forget about it.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I hope so. I want to sleep now. Bye~”

“Bye _____-ah.”

You ended the call and set your phone aside. You rolled around on your bed and fell asleep.