Begin

Blind love

1923*

There was once a emperor who was deeply in love with a poor lady. But his father forbid him to date this girl. But he went on dating here.. he was the reason of her dead. His father constantly said to him “your the reason of her dead you have to take responsibility for what you have done”. He was in a depression what infected the whole land. Later he had forbidden love in almost every possible way. The people just had to marry a person if they wanted a child . most of the marriages weren’t good. That’s why most of e people were single or not happy with there partner. A little bit later he said that the parents have o learn there child that love is bad gross and sad. If you love another person there will be a capital punishment .

Now*

Sungyeol-ah Sungyeol-ah WAKE UP

His little brother Daeyeol yelled. “You have to come I was waiting for the breakfast” said Daeyeol in a very annoyed. Sungyeol looked at him in a confusing angry look “YAAAAH is that the reason you wake me up at 6 in the morning, why can’t you just eat alone”. “Mom said we can’t eat without you SO COME YOU ANNOYING PIECE OF”. Far away his mother yelled “DAEYEOL WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY” Sungyeol couldn’t contain his laugh but it ended fast because seconds later his mother came in his room “ come out of bed now did you already packed your stuff”.

Sungyeol stood up immediately “omo I forgot I was going to college today”. He quickly ran to the living room ate a bit and ran to the shower and was getting ready for college. “ it’s already 8:30 ugh bye mom dad and Daeyeol see you in Christmas break”.

He then ran to the bus he almost didn’t make. He was searching for a seat but there was just a few left. He then sat next to a guy who was constantly was making selfies. Sungyeol asked “can you please make photo’s without me in it”. “O I’m so sorry I didn’t even know that someone was sitting next to me, anyo I am Woohyun” he said with a bright smile. Sungyeol answered “ I’m Sungyeol nice to meet you”. The whole trip to college they talked to each other.

When they finally arrived Woohyun said “I hope to see you in the future”

“maybe we have the same classes”

“hopefully then I have someone to talk to hehe”

“bye see you later”

“see you later”

When Sungyeol arrived at the counter he got his keys and schedule. He then went to his room for 2 persons. No one was in the dorm so he figured out that he would came later. He was changing to his school uniform. When suddenly someone came into his room. He looked at Sungyeol and just walked to a bed and said “this one is mine I don’t care which one you want”. Sungyeol was still frozen and changed as fast as possible. When they were unpacking there stuff Sungyeol suddenly asked “well that was a great first expression hehe” but he only coldy stared at him. “sooooooo what is your name?” sungyeol asked with a flustered face. He answered with “I’m Myungsoo”

  1. then…” “ I’m Sungyeol”. And it was quiet….. Sungyeol then walked away to the cafeteria.

On his way there, there were a lot posters about a meeting. Every new student had to go to the meeting.

Place = cafeteria                                                                                                                            Time = 16:30

When he finally arrived at the cafeteria he saw Woohyun. He walked toward him but suddenly he heard giggling everywhere. So he looked around looking who it possibly could be. Then Woohyun walked to him and said “they are looking at you smartass” “but why” Sungyeol asked with a scared face. “I don’t know a tall new hot guy is randomly walking to the cafeteria” said Woohyun sarcastically. “yeah but doesn’t that mean they like me” “YA why would you say that didn’t your parents learned that that to do”is like murdering someone get your head together”said Woohyun almost yelling. Sungyeol felt bad “they did say that but what is so disgusting about that?” “do you still want to be friends with me” “sure” Sungyeol said with a confused face. “THEN SHUT IT” “okayyyyy……” “I’m sorry for yelling I didn’t know what to do” apologies Woohyun.

“Don’t worry my parents said that they would explain everything later” Sungyeol said happy

“They didn’t tell you what can happen if you love someone *almost puking because of the word love*”

“no but I don’t mind what is going to happen then?”      

“you’ll get beheaded”

“because you love someone?????”

“yeah they deserve it why would you ever love someone”

Sungyeol looked at Woohyun with a disgusted face. “what? They really deserve it” Woohyun whined. Sungyeol sighed “ I actually don’t care , hopefully my parents are choosing a normal person hehe”. Woohyun laughed at that comment.  

*10 minutes later*

“when is the meeting?”asked sungyeol “16:30 I think” “Oke then im going to my room to check how many percent my phone has” “haha oke see you a the meeting, wait what is your room number? ” “35 yours?” “39 looks like were kind of neighbours hehe” .

*Sungyeol at the door of his room*

“how the hell did I open this door before” with a annoyed face he kept trying. Suddenly the door opened “seriously are you that stupid you have to turn the keys the other way around” Myungsoo sid with a very annoyed face  “yeah I’m that stupid and thanks”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This is the first part. It isn’t that long but this is more a introduction.

This is my first story so I’m not that good at it but I’ll try to improve ^_^

Also English is not my first language so sorry if I made any stupid mistakes  

Please subscribe and comment >_<  

I actually wanted to post this a few days ago but then I heard that my bias from shinee killed himself I didn’t really knew when it was a good time to post this so i just do it know 

rest in peace jonghyun ❤️