Jessica POV

Sacrifice (Jessica POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

 

We were in the car with you sitting beside me facing the window and Sunny sat on the other side also facing the window. I only sat down in the middle while holding my arms tightly, I really wanted to grab your hand and intertwined it with you but I couldn’t because Sunny sat down next to me.

 

We finally arrived at the venue and we walked down on the red carpet. I walked in front of you as we followed the others first and you walked behind me. We both kept smiling to the camera and waved our hands as we greeted the paparazzi and our fans.

 

I stood beside the other and you pushed her to stand beside me. She stood in the middle between us whenever we were in public. I noticed that you kept playing with her and I felt like I wasn’t even there with you. It seemed like there were only two of you in this whole world, you totally forgot about me or the others as if we never exist in the first place.

 

I kept swallowing the pain inside my heart every time you caressed her hair slowly or whenever you tried to tidy her hair, when you smiled whenever her name being called by someone else and you also turned around to see who just called her, when you smiled in front of the camera after she asked your for a selfie, you always hold her hand whenever both of you in public, and you looked at her with that loving stare, the same kind of stare that you used to give me.

 

It broke my heart when you allowed her to touch and play with your hair but you always angry whenever I did it to you. You always glare at me and you always stay as far as you could so you didn’t have to stand beside me at all. I had to keep smiling even though my heart really broken to pieces every time I see your face again.

 

You looked so happy whenever you stood beside her and I hate it so much. I hate that she made you so happy by giving a simple gesture that I always give you everyday. You told me that this would be the consequence if I want to be in a relationship with you because you wanted to keep our relationship from the others.

 

I was okay at first but now that I think about it, I wonder if you really love me the same way that I do. Sometimes I felt like you love her and not me.

 

I took a deep breath and sighed loudly as the sad thought kept coming into my head. Tiffany noticed it and she glanced at me then she leaned closer towards my ear, “Are you okay?”

 

I put a smile on my face while nodding my head, “I’m fine.”

 

Tiffany nodded her head so I glanced at you quietly and you didn’t even look at me. You kept smiling in front of the camera as if everything was okay, even though deep down you knew what I was going through.

 

The staff told us to move forwards so we did. We followed the staff and we sat down at our own table. We watched all the performances while waiting for our turn to perform. I kept glancing at you several times and you were busy watching the performance or playing with the bottle in front of you.

 

I was so glad that you didn’t sit do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter