eleventh

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She smiled because the blonde-haired boy who was harsh seemed to be sensitive and sweet but he just hide it very well.

 

-------------------

 

She was tired, but it was impossible for her to fall asleep in the street, just the opposite of Suga. Only a few minutes had passed and he was already breathing deeply with his mouth open and his head dropped to the side. Apparently he was able to fall asleep anywhere and in any position. She watched while the time passed and the night closed even more. She looked at the time on the screen of her phone about to die. It was two o'clock in the morning and I was sitting next to a boy who slept in the middle of the street without fear that some guys would come to kidnap him. And without a jacket!

She shrugged her legs and curled up to cover herself better with Suga's jacket. It was getting too cold to be in the street, and Suga was there half lying, with his arms tightly crossed because of the cold and looking like he was already in the tenth dream. She sighed and pulled his jacket off her legs. After all, it was his. She prepared to leave it carefully on his chest and shoulders, but he turned around. As she approached him she felt something in her stomach; butterflies, as people said in the movies and in the romance novels, that agitated as soon as Suga's eyes snapped open, just as she dropped the jacket over his shoulders. Yes, Suga fell asleep fast, but woke up twice as fast.

He blinked several times without stopping looking at her. He seemed somewhat disoriented. She had stayed a few inches away from him, looking at him in amazement. He made her come back to reality when he put on his jacket and put his hands back in his pockets. Seh went back to sit beside him, shrugged to protect herself from the cold.

- It wasn’t my intention to wake you up. – She excused herself. He muttered something that she didn’t hear, in response. -How can you sleep in the middle of these streets?

Silence. That Suga didn’t answer my questions as a normal person would do started to make her feel impatient and frustrated. It also made her think, it made her create assumptions that sounded absurd but were perhaps true. Suga was unpredictable. She continued waiting for the answer a good while. Seeing that Suga was only there with his hands in his pockets doing nothing, she snorted and stood up to leave.

- Don’t go.

- To stay here as if I were alone, I'd rather leave.

- Don’t go. - He repeated with a much more threatening tone than the previous one.

- I'm cold. I'm going to find a store to buy a coffee. - Sentenced. She slung the sports bag over her shoulder. - See you.

She pulled out the phone again, dialed the emergency number and started walking slowly without looking back. Deep down she wanted Suga to call her back to his side, and when he did, she abruptly stopped walking. A little smile formed on her lips.

- Come back ... - he said. The street was so silent that Suga barely had to raise his voice to listen to him. - Please.

She turned. He hadn’t gotten up, but had one knee bent and his hands on the floor, behind his back, as if he were going to run at any moment.

- Why should I go back with you?

He looked away, rolling his eyes. - I can’t let you go out alone.

- I've been more tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter