final

Plaids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rummaging through her closet, she lets out a frustrated sigh. To no avail, her favorite plaid is still missing. Kyungwon stands up and heads for the kitchen, hoping to eat her frustrations away. She grabs a pack of cookies from the cupboard and sits down on the countertop. Too engrossed in her own thoughts, she doesn’t notice someone enter.

 

“Earth to Kyungwon?” Kyungwon sees a small hand waving in front of her face. It slowly lowers when she gets the attention she needed.

 

Eunwoo smiles at her. “Wassup bro? You look.... stressed.” 

 

Kyungwon sighs and bites on her cookie. “My favorite plaids missing. Again.” After saying this, Eunwoo lets out a loud laugh and takes a cookie from the pack. While munching on it she speaks. “Isn’t it always missing. With the amount of times our members use it I wouldn’t be surprised when it goes missing anymore.” Kyungwon laughs at that. It’s true anyways. 

 

“Should I start a ‘Who has Kyungwon’s favorite plaid this time?’ game?” Kyungwon jokes. Eunwoo just giggles at her and drags her to her room. “Why not, but do that later. Go and change, we’re going out to eat chicken.” Kyungwon smiles. Guess she really is eating her frustrations away.

 

 

It’s been 3 hours yet she still can’t find it. Kyungwon huffs and proceeds to sit down on the floor thinking about what to do. An idea pops into her head as she lets out a loud yelp. Kyungwon grins, thinking about how much of a genius she was sometimes.

 

Operation: “investigate(threaten)-all-the-members-to-tell-her-who-stole-her-favorite-plaid-this-time” was on the move

 

 

Suspect 1: Bae Sungyeon

Real name: Bae Shannon Date of birth: May 25,1999 Height: 162.5cm Remarks: Perfect height for her plaid. Also wore it once during a fansign.

 

“Let’s get started.” Kyungwon gathers her “equipment” for the said investigation and heads out the door of her room. She sees the suspect as soon as she walks to the living room. Kyungwon coughs to garner the attention of the two smiling suspects. “Excuse me, may I please have a moment with Ms. Bae Sungyeon. It is for a very important matter.” Sungyeon just gives her a weird smile, but seeing as her unnie was being serious she stands up and follows Kyungwon to the....... kitchen table? Why was there a reading lamp? Brushing off the weirdness of it all she sits down opposite Kyungwon.

 

“Yes Kyungwon-unnie?” Sungyeon asks very confused. Grabbing the lamps head, Kyungwon points it at the suspect. “You see Ms. Bae. I lost something very important to me...” To add up to the effect, she locks both of her hands together and places her chin on top. Kyungwon sighs, just thinking about it made her sad. “And I’m trying to figure out who took it. It says here on my documents,” Kyungwon whips out a folder, (“Where the hell did that come from” Sungyeon thinks.) “That you wore it once during a fansign. Did you, by chance, take it again but without my permission?” A glare is sent to the girl opposite her.

 

Sungyeon sighs. “Ok first of all, stop being so dramatic,” Sungyeon turns off the lamp much to Kyungwon’s dismay. “And second of all, I would ask for your permission and you know that.” Kyungwon nods, it was true. “Then lastly, I bought my own. I don’t need to take yours.” Sungyeon stares Kyungwon down. 

 

Rolling her eyes, Sungyeon stands up. “So are we done here? Yewon’s waiting for me.” 

 

Kyungwon, not gonna lie, was a little frightened. She nods rather hastily and watches Sungyeon run back to Yewon. Hearing something around the lines of: “Sorry, Kyungwon-unnie was being dramatic again” 

 

Kyungwon sighs. She crosses out Bae Sungyeon and proceeds to look at the next suspect. 

 

“Ahhh... It must be her!” Kyungwon giggles to herself. On the side, she doesn’t see the two 99liners looking at her in fear of their unnie going crazy.

 

 

Suspect 2: Park Siyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter