sister-zone

oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a single sardonic cough echoed within their earshot seizing their interesting and delighful idle fun talk. sejeong have a look of an acidic derision attempting to rise up more dreadful, arms folded across her chest, one brow flicker in no good and lips were pressed tightly together.

the girl turned to acknowlegde her presence and sejeong did not think twice and throw out a mad glare. jaehwan was suppose to deliver sejeong's phone (that she pleaded) more earlier from his car but he ended up sticking to a nameless girl, flirting.

"where is my phone now?" her demanding voice surprised him. with a gentle chuckle, he responded her with a sly smirk. he dug his hand to the back of his jeans pocket getting her phone. his hand immediately rose up and greeted sejeong's sight with her phone playfully swaying it infront of her.
"here you go"

sejeong snatched her phone on a dime, mentally rejoicing that she didn't drop it. she switched it on checking for some notifications that unluckily there was nothing to be found before turning it off dead.

"so now my phone is here, let's find hakyeon oppa" with an obvious sarcastic smile, sejeong tangled her arms around jaehwan's hitting the girl with some extra glare. "excuse us"

with a least satisfaction, the girl merely scoffed at sejeong unfriendly gesture of bon voyage.

"what's with the bipolar attitude?" jaehwan sneak a whisper wrapping his stout arms around sejeong while rummaging for hakyeon, who threw out an unexpected home party. she remained modily silent that jaehwan knew this was a typical of her.

the house was filled with people merrymaking, vague sound of music, dim lights on sight along with the unfamiliar drinks in a secluded social gathering. the crowd was not yet wild but sejeong already spotted some party drugs. she regretted accepting the offer from her friend that he seems not bothered by the place.

still sulking, sejeong removed her arms from him, straightening her oldrose skirt. she blow her bangs in short gust after pondering the waste of time they spent inside the dull place.

"su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter