New Day...

Melody of Love Story

The bright sunshine go in through my little room window…the wind blow very smooth…that smooth wind must be congregated, because it can make me wake up…I rub my eyes and trying to open my eyes. After I can open my eyes, I sit down and get down my leg, try to collect my soul. Finally, my soul is full, I look at my alarm, its show 5 am, then I go to my bathroom, take a bath.

I clean my body, take a shower, and wash my long wavy hair. Then, I change my pj into uniform, this is my uniform,

 http://image.cosplayfu.com/b/Mahora-Girls-Jr-High-School-Uniform-from-Magister-Negi-Magi.jpg

The time is ticking, and when I’m finishing my shower, it's already 5.30 am, so i quickly go to arrange my books same as the schedule today, Math, Biology, English, History, and Chemistry, fyuh, fortunately, today's lessons are my favorite lessons, ALL!!!YeaHH!!!

"Yoona, yaa!!!Palli-wa!!!Yuri-ssi already here!!!" i heard my mom screaming voice

"Ne Eommoni!!i just have to put my back on and wearing my stocking!Yul-ah!come here, help me!!" I scream to Yuri, my best best BEST friend.

"Yee, I’ll be right there, wait a sec!” shouted Yuri

She go upstairs to my room, she open the door with “Angelic Devil” written on the door.

“Hei Yoong, palli-wa, Im already hungry…your mom cook kimchi bokumbap and saewoo twigim, which looks so yummy, so come on, palli-wa!” said Yuri

“Okay, okay, I’ll be there, I’m hungry to, Yul-aa” I said too, it’s true, I really really hungry, and now, she said that my mom cooked two of my favorite foods…

I make my activity faster. Then I ask some help to Yuri, to making up my face & hair, she did really well, in fact, Amazing!!I look so damn beautiful, then, I wear my favorite hair band. It doesn’t take long time, after she making up me, we go downstairs and have a breakfast and little chit chat with my mom. My father not here, coz he has to go work out of the country, in Indonesia. He said, he working in a place called Genteng city, in Banyuwangi, he said that the place is nice, but very hot, not great as Korea, but, he said so, so many culture in there, people in there still doing the culture, and traditional life.

Back to my life, after we finishing our breakfast, we ask mom if have to go to school. Our school is about 5 minutes from my house, and Yuri’s house is 5 homes before my house. In the road, we have a small talk. And finally, we reach our school.

@school

            “Yoong!!Yul!! Finally you’re here!!” shouted Tiffany from distance

            “Hey...Why? Oh I see… you guys miss me, Ne??Oooh, it’s so sweet, we just haven’t met 1 night….” I said while cross my arm with sarcastic voice

            “MWOOO!! YAH! It’s really not us if we miss you!” answer our maknae, Seohyun

            “Aishh...Hmm don’t you guys want to tell me something??” I ask them

            “I just wanna tell you if…your oppa is back!!” they scream like crazy

            “BWOOO!!!JINJA –YO?!?!?!” Yuri and I scream together

            “Ne... hey guys its look like there is somebody like someone here…” tease Tiffany and give Yuri a –teasing- look.

            “Hey Yul, why are you surprised too?? Are you liking her oppa behind her back?” ask Taeyeon –eonnie to Yuri, I surprised with that question, I wait for Yuri’s answer.

            “HUH!! ANI!! JEONGMAL ANIYA!! I screamed because someone who followed her oppa is mine! “She finally said

             “WOAA!! Who?who?who? “Tiffany, Seohyun, and Taeyeon eonnie and I directly go yo her place.

            “Don’t you know? One of Yoong’s oppa best friends” she said

            “Huh? Yesung oppa?” I said, she smiled and nod

            “Woohoy!!!Ye-Yul!! Ehem…back to Yoongie…” said Taeyeon-Eonnie and give dead glare to Yuri, coz Ye-Yul already become a couple for a year

            Yuri smile and giggling, then laughing her eonnie. I look at Taeyeon-eonnie, she look at me too, in other word, we look each other. Then I give her –what??- look.

            “Don’t you feel great or happy? Your oppa is BACK!!?!!?!?!?!?!” ask Taeyeon-eonnie with her angry aegyeo

            “I’m happy eonnie, but, am I suppose to jumping like a crazy little girl? It’s to childish…” I sadi to her, she give me disappointed look to me, but with her aegyeo, she’s so funny, coz she can’t use her aegyeo perfectly…I smiled to her, after that, we go to our class.

            Now, I’m together with someone, whom I love for 3 years already. He was really romantic when ask me to be her girl. I always smile when I remember that moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'll post the flashback when i have much time ne??

cz i'm in a dormitory....

Gamsahae dongsaeng....chingu...^^