ONLY FOOLS FALL FOR YOU

Heart Breaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi dearies, as we know that it's our Worldwide Handsome, Kim Seokjin's birthday, so I have written a short story for all of you. This is the first time I have written a one shot. I hope you like it.

((Song suggestion: Fools cover by BTS Jungkook & RM))

#HappyJinDay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Appa! Catch me!” The five year old giggled while running around in the playground in a zig-zag fashion with his toy aeroplane in his small hand.

“Seongyoon, don’t go very far sweetie.” The 23 year old man requested his small kid. The man sat on the soft tuft of grass, doing some hamstring stretches to ease the tension in his muscles. Even while exercising, true radiance and beauty was exuding from his very being. Girls of various age groups were fangirling over the handsome father, not to mention, some guys even their lips seductively at the glimpse of the beauty but he seemed to be unfazed or unperturbed by the attention he was receiving. All of them wondered how can a human being look this beautiful without a slightest ounce of make up.

“Finally a break from one week of hectic schedule. I hope to spend some quality time with Seongyoon.” He inhaled the earthly scent of the breeze. “I think it’s going to rain.”

It had been half an hour and his child was nowhere in sight.

“Seongyoon? Where are you?” The man searched everywhere in the playground.

The child ran to the other side of the playground and bumped into someone’s legs.

“Ow!” Seongyoon rubbed his little nose.

“Hey little boy. Are you hurt?” The 24 year old man asked the child while gently ruffling his soft dark locks. He picked up his toy aeroplane which he had dropped on the ground.

“I am sowie Mister.” The boy looked up and the man was amused to see the child who had midnight black hair that rested beautifully across his forehead with wide eyes, long and curly eyelashes and thin pink lips, almost resembling him in his childhood.

“What’s your name little one? Where are your parents?” He asked while squatting down next to boy and handed him his belonging.

“My name is Kim Seongyoon. I came here with my appa but I can’t find him.” The boy pouted, which the man found too adorable to keep his hands from squishing his chubby cheeks.

“Seongyoon? There you are.” The father of the child heaved a sigh of relief to see his child unharmed, who was engaged in a conversation with a man whose back was facing him.

“Appa!” Seongyoon ran towards his parent and the man stood up and turned around, only to be shocked out of his wits. He was greeted with a familiar face which he seen years ago and was engraved into his mind.

“J-Jin…is that you?” The man stuttered. Words seemed to betray his mouth.

The other man set his child down on the ground and looked with his eyes wide at the very familiar man whose face he tried to forget years ago but failed, the very face, which he fell for and suffered the consequences of it. Smile faded away from his lips and were pressed into a thin line. He could feel a burning sensation behind his eyes. Tear threatened to fall but he blinked them away.

He swallowed the lump in his throat and finally spoke, “I am sorry, sir…but do I know you?”

“Jin, don’t tell me that you have forgotten me. I am Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Do you remember anything now? You used to wear glasses and were fat, I mean you lost weight. You look so, so handsome now.” Jungkook was in complete awe of the beauty before him.

The hint of sadness was replaced with a smirk on the other male’s face. “Oh of course? How could I forget Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon Enterprise, the playboy who left me on the day of our wedding at the chapel fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter