ChaBin

Tom and Jerry

A few minutes before recess end, at school...

        Hakyeon enters the class and goes straight to his table which is next to Hongbin's. Hakyeon takes a glance at his best friend a.k.a rival who seat at someone else table and talking to the others instead of sitting at his own place. "Why he seats there tho? Did he plan something?" Hakyeon asks himself. Usually, Hongbin will be far from him if he plans something to disturb or tease Hakyeon. It will be easier for him to run away. That's why Hakyeon always suspicious when Hongbin is far from him. "Maybe he has something to discuss with others," Hakyeon says, trying to be positive about Hongbin this time. Without looking at his chair, Hakyeon pulls the chair out from the table and immediately sit down. Suddenly... "Putttt.." A fart sound can be hear.

       "Guys!! Hakyeon fart!" Hongbin announces to the class and just in a second, the class fills with laughter. Hakyeon immediately stands up and look at his chair. How come he didn't notice the fart cushion on his chair? This must be Hongbin! "Yahhhh!!! Lee Hongbin!!!" Hakyeon shouts and ready to chase Hongbin anytime. "O'oh, someone's angry! Got to go, guys!" Hongbin says as he spurts out from the class. "Aish! Just you wait!" Hakyeon mutters angrily before chasing Hongbin out of the class. "Catch me if you can!" Hongbin shouts as he running to the school field. "Yah!!! Lee Hongbin!!! Come here you naughty boy!" Hakyeon shouts back as he still chasing Hongbin until he arrives at the school field. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry. I'm just boring and don't know what to do. Well, teasing you is fun. That’s why I decided to do so," Hongbin says in a high tone so that Hakyeon can hear him since their distance is far. "What?! You call that an excuse?! Just you wait there! I'm gonna catch you!" Hakyeon shouts again and starts to chase Hongbin back. "Okay! Okay! Here is your banana milk! Just don't chase me already. We need to go to class now!" Hongbin gives up as he shows a bottle of banana milk to Hakyeon. He is now short of breath.

       "Banana milk?! Yes! Thank you! Apology accepted!" Hakyeon easily forgive Hongbin and takes his favorite banana milk from Hongbin's hand. "Straw?" Hakyeon asks as he looks at Hongbin with shining eyes. "Here," Hongbin says before he pokes the straw into the bottle of the banana milk. "Thank you!" Hakyeon says cheerfully before he throws a handful of grass and dirt from the field to Hongbin's face as revenge. He laughs and left Hongbin who is speechless alone before the latter realizes what happened. "Yah! Cha Hakyeon!" Hongbin shouts before trying to catch Hakyeon's step. He slings his arm around Hakyeon's neck and almost cause Hakyeon chokes on his banana milk. "Yah! You want me to die fast or what?!" Hakyeon snaps as he pushes Hongbin head a little. "Yah! Just now you ruin my precious handsome face and now my precious head?!" Hongbin asks in annoyance as he gives Hakyeon a judging look. "Such a drama queen~" Hakyeon mutters before cleaning some dirt on Hongbin face. "Satisfied? Now, let's go to class or we will be punished by Mr. Jung," Hakyeon says and drags Hongbin to the class. "No need to drag me~ I can walk, okay?" Hongbin mutters with an unsatisfied face. Hakyeon turns to face Hongbin and make a stank face. "Can you just follow and shut that mouth of yours if you don't want to be late to the class?" Hakyeon asks. "Fine~" Hongbin gives up as he follows the other to the class. Luckily, Mr. Jung late a few minutes and both Hakyeon and Hongbin safe from punishments.

So, this is the life of Hakyeon and Hongbin everyday. Well, everyday since they meet during weekend too. Their parents know and they don’t really mind since both boys already grown up. Their classmates also already used to them being Tom and Jerry at school. They help brighten up the class.

During winter, at Hongbin house...

         "Ringgggg!!!" The phone rings and Hongbin, who is in the living room immediately takes the phone. "Hello! Lee's house here. May I know who's on the line?" Hongbin asks after he greeted the caller. "Hi, my best friend, Kongie!" Hakyeon's voice can be hears on the line. "Oh, Mr. Diva is here. What do you want?" Hongbin asks in a joking tone. "What did you called me?! Mr. Diva?!" Hakyeon asks back in a little high tone. That totally shows his divaness XD "Nothing. So, why you call me? What's the occasion?" Hongbin asks to change the topic. "Oh yes! Let's play the snow tomorrow at the park. I'm sure the snow is thick enough for us to play around and make Olaf," Hakyeon says excitedly. "Olaf?" Hongbin asks in confused. "Yah! You don't know Olaf? How could you!" Hakyeon sounds disappointed. "He's the snowman in Frozen! I thought we watch it together last time!" Hakyeon continues in frustration. "Ohhh! Okay, I remember now!" Hongbin says as he laughs. He just wants to tease Hakyeon since its part of his hobby. More like his most favorite hobby. Well, who don't know Olaf? The most popular snowman!

        "Looks like you've become forgetful, GrandpaBinnie," Hakyeon teases the younger and laughs. "Aish! Yah! You want me to play with you or not?!" Hongbin asks in annoy. He doesn't like it when Hakyeon calls him Grandpa. He's still young and even younger than Hakyeon (younger several months also mean younger, right? Hehe…). "Aigoo~ our Binnie is sulking. Okay, okay. Let's go tomorrow, deal?" Hakyeon asks for confirmation from the other. "Sure! Meet you there!" Hongbin replies before he cut the line and laughs evilly. He’s happy that he cuts the line first XD "Aish! Rude kid! How dare you cut the line just like that," Hakyeon curses without realizing that he also done that often. Tsk tsk...

The next day, at park...

        "Where's Hongbin?! He is late 15 minutes!" Hakyeon asks himself. He has been waiting Hongbin for about 20 minutes. He's sitting on a bench under a big tree, hugging himself to stay warm. Not long after that, Hongbin comes, running towards Hakyeon. As soon as he arrived, he sits beside Hakyeon and trying to catch his breath. Hakyeon become speechless seeing Hongbin. Hongbin's hair is a bit messy and he wears a woolen sweater layered with a shirt underneath and a comfortable pants. A long black jacket completes his style. "Where have you been?" Hakyeon asks but in a soft tone. He wants to listen to Hongbin's reason first. "I'm sorry, I overslept," Hongbin answers shortly but full of sincerity. He pulls out his hands from the jacket's pockets and gathers his hands together while saying sorry. At that time, Hakyeon realize Hongbin is not using any mittens or gloves to cover his hands. "Yah, why you're such in rush? I won't mad at you," Hakyeon mutters as he gathers his glove-covered hands around Hongbin's hands to gives some warms. He can see Hongbin's hands a little bit trembling due to the coldness. "Look? You forget your gloves! And your hands shiver! Ayyy! Pabo-ya!" Hakyeon nags as he knocks Hongbin's head softly. "Hehe... I did bring it just now but I left it in the car. I was rushing and didn't notice it since I put it at the backseat," Hongbin says as he smiles sheepishly, knowing his mistake. "Luckily, I bring a pair of gloves for spare. Wait," Hakyeon orders and the latter wait patiently like a little kid waiting to be given candies. "Here, use this," Hakyeon says as he gives Hongbin the gloves and even helps him to wear it. "Thank you!" Hongbin says cheerfully before shooting a ball of snow with his free-hand at Hakyeon face. He then runs from Hakyeon before the other catch him.

          "Yah!!! Lee Hongbin!!! You never change, don't you?!" Hakyeon shouts as he starts to stands up and chase Hongbin around the park that full of snow. They get some attention from other people but they don't care though since the attention is just for a while. "Catch me if you can!" Hongbin shouts as his legs don't stop from running. "Just you wait!" Hakyeon warns as he keeps on chasing Hongbin. After a few minutes, Hakyeon gives up and sit on the fluffy snow, trying to catch his breath.

           "What?! You already give up? You're no fun..." Hongbin whines as he stops running and standing a little bit far from Hakyeon. "Whatever, Hongbin. I can't run anymore," Hakyeon says before lying on his back. "That's weird... He usually will revenge back," Hongbin whispers to himself but decides to walks towards Hakyeon. He then throws himself to the snow and lies besides Hakyeon. Not long after that, some snow hit Hongbin's face and Hakyeon's laughs can be heard. "Yah, Cha Hakyeon!" Hongbin shouts and glares at the other who is still laughing. 'I knew it he will revenge somehow' Hongbin whispers in his heart. Hongbin is about to throw some snow to Hakyeon too but Hakyeon is faster as he throws more snow to Hongbin. Hakyeon continue laughing as he rolling left and right. "Okay, okay. Let’s get back to our planned activity. We're going to make Olaf, right?" Hongbin gives up. "Oh yeah! Let's make Olaf and take picture with it!" Hakyeon says cheerfully after laughing hard just now.

          Hakyeon and Hongbin start to gather the snow and roll it into two different sizes of spheres. The smaller one is for the head, of course. After they finish rolling, they put the smaller sphere on the bigger one and fix it until it looks like a snowman figure. "There! Perfect!" Hongbin exclaims as he claps his hands together with Hakyeon. “But, Olaf has three parts of body. He is also not this round,” Hakyeon suddenly says. “Hmmm… if that’s the case, let’s just not call this guy Olaf then," Hongbin simply replies. “You have any idea?” Hakyeon asks. “Hmmm… what about… KongBin?” asks Hongbin as he smiles sheepishly. “Why you only put your name? I made this snowman too,” Hakyeon asks, unsatisfied with Hongbin’s suggestion and it makes Hongbin laughs. “Why not… ChaBin?” Hakyeon suggests. “Hmmm… sounds nice! Let’s go with that!” Hongbin agrees. “Okay. Let's bring ChaBin to the bench we sat earlier. There are a lot of branches and maybe we can find something as it eyes, nose and mouth," Hakyeon says as Hongbin agrees. Both of them help each other to bring the snowman to the bench. As they arrive, they put the snowman on the middle of the bench.

         "Okay! Let find something to complete this guy here," Hakyeon mutters as he searches for branches and other things together with Hongbin. "Hakyeon-ah, these branches should be okay as its hands, right?" Hongbin asks as he shows Hakyeon two branches that look almost the same. "Perfect!" Hakyeon replies as he joins Hongbin to put the 'hands' at the snowman. "I found these. It can be eyes and nose," Hakyeon says as he shows Hongbin what he found just now. There are two small black stones and a pine cone on Hakyeon's hands. "Ohhh! That will be great!" Hongbin exclaims as he helps Hakyeon to complete the face of the snowman. He takes several twigs to make the eyebrows and a smile on the snowman. "Genius!" Hakyeon praises Hongbin. "Of course! It’s me, Hongbin the genius," Hongbin claims just to get a light knock on his head from Hakyeon. "Auch! What's that for?!" Hongbin is being dramatic. "For waking you up from your dream," Hakyeon simply answers and get a glare from the latter. "It’s a fact though," Hongbin stills doesn't give up. "Yeah, yeah... Sure," Hakyeon replies as he pats Hongbin's head. "Ayy~ you ruined my beautiful hair," Hongbin whines as he pushes away Hakyeon's hand playfully. “Arasseo~ now let’s take our picture with this guy,” Hakyeon says as he points at the snowman before he takes out his handphone. Both of them take picture with the snowman with different pose.

                “It comes out well!” Hakyeon says as he looks at the pictures in his handphone. “That’s because I’m in that picture too,” Hongbin states and he gains a knock on his head by Hakyeon. “When will you wake up from your dream?” Hakyeon asks sarcastically. “It’s reality, Hakyeon-ah,” Hongbin says as he winks and Hakyeon rolls his eyes at that. “Yeah, yeah. Whatever,” Hakyeon replies as he rolls his eyes.

               

                Suddenly, Hakyeon’s phone rings and he answers the call. “Neh, eomma?” he asks. “Eomma has arrived, dear.” Mrs. Cha says. “Hmm… wait for a while, eomma. I want to ask Hongbin something,” Hakyeon replies. “Sure, dear,” Mrs. Cha mutters. “Hongbin-ah, my mom already arrived. How about you?” Hakyeon asks. “Oh no! I forgot to tell you! My mom can’t fetch me… So, I tell her I will ask you to send me home. Can… you… send… me?” Hongbin asks one by one as he smiles sheepishly. “I will ask my mom first,” Hakyeon replies and come back to his mom on the line. “Eomma, can Hongbin come with us? His mom can’t fetch him,” Hakyeon tells his mom. “Of course, Yeonnie. We will send him home,” Mrs. Cha gives her permission easily. “Yay! Thank you, eomma! We will go to you now. Love you!” Hakyeon cheers. “Love you too, son,” Mrs. Cha replies as she chuckles before she cuts the line.

 

              “Let’s go, Bin-ah! My mom said she can send you home!” Hakyeon says as he stands up. “Yay! Thank you! Let’s go!” Hongbin cheers before he turns to give a peck at ChaBin the snowman’s right cheek. “Good bye, ChaBin!” Hongbin says as he waves his hand to the snowman. Hakyeon also gets near the snowman and gives a peck at the snowman’s right cheek. “Good bye, ChaBin!” he says as he waves his hand too to the snowman. “Let’s go, Hongbin!” Hakyeon says as both of them heads to Hakyeon’s mother’s car hand in hand. Both of them feel happy spending time together that day.

 

The end...    

 


Hi, guys! So, yeah… I don’t know if this matches the description or not lol 

But I hope you guys still enjoy reading it ^.^ 

Mind my mistakes as English is not my first language. Hehe… 

Feel free to comment, subscribe and upvote <3 

Have a nice day, guys

Thank you for everything :D