THE TRUTH OF PRESENT

THE LONGING FOR LOVE

             Today is Sunmin 17 years old birthday. She was so happy even it made her hard to sleep. every people looks forward for their sweet 17 birthday party so was her. she expected her parents would throw little party for her sister and brother. She woke up by the ring of her alarm, she got up and walked to bathroom to wash and brush her teeth. as a student she had to wake up in the morning and get ready to go to school. after getting ready with her uniform and her ponytail hair, she heard someone knocking her bedroom door, "Miss Sunmi breakfast is ready" said one of Chois' maids. She opened the door and smiled to the maid, "Happy Birthday Miss Sunmi" greeted her, she smiled "thank you". She descended the stairs and walked to dining room, before she opened the dining room door she could hear everyone chatter but as soon as she opened the door they were silent and continued with their breakfast. Today's breakfast are Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Casserole, Banana Muffin and Orange Juice. She sat across her mother and her brother and next to her sister, sadly as she sat down no one said happy bithday for her. she thought maybe they had surprise for her so she just let it go. Her sister is 4 years older than her while her brother is 6 years older than her. Her sister Choi Ahra is 21 years old she is study at Yonsei University major in Business Management she is in her fourth year of college, she attends Yonsei University like her mother. She's so popular in Yonsei, she's so beautiful has big light brown eyes, straight brown long hair and smooth pale skin, she also has body that everyone want to be while her brother, Choi Yoonsu he was finished his bachelor degree at Korea University Major in Economics and finished his master degree at Seoul National University Major in Law last year. He has brown eyes like my father he also has pale skin, pink lips and model features.

              Choi Sunmi attended one of the most prestigious secondary schools in Korea, Joongdong High School.  After finish the tensed breakfast with her family, she was ready to go to school with her driver Mr. Kim. As she arrived at school her childhood friend, Kim Hana greeted her and said happy birthday to her. They walked to class. Both of them join English Newspaper Club and Sunmi also join Mountain Club. after finishing their class and club activies, Sunmi bid goodbye to Hana and stepped in her car for her Ballet Class. She looked out the window and saw Han River, her mind flew to her family "why my family didnt say happy birthday to me? did they forget about my birthday?" and her phone notif woke her from her thought. She looked at the screen and it from her Ballet teacher inform that today the class is cancel due to her bad condition. She decided to go to Times Square Mall. She did window shopping, it was not like she didnt have money to buy she just didnt have something to buy. Her parents gave her Black card for her, luckily she wasn't like spoled child of Billioner so she used her Black Card wisely. Her father is one of Billioner in South Korea while her mother is one of the famous model in her era. She likes spent her time outside the mansion, she really likes make herself busy outside like school activity, Ballet, and Music class. She stopped at Kyobo Book Store to buy some Books and Comics. She paid her books and spotted her mother and her sister had coffee at Caffè Pascucci, somehow she felt jealous because her parents really love her brother and sister, they are really close. She continued walk to some store and then spotted Mrs. Cho, Lady's maid at Chois' mansion at Swarovski bought a beautiful bracelet, she wanted to greet her but her tummy protest so she decided to Din Tai Fung.

                After she finished, she went back to home, "Welcome home Miss Sunmi" greeted Lady's maid. she gave her kindness smile to her. She ascended the stairs to her bedroom. as she changed her uniform to comfort clothes she heard someone knocking her door and let she in. she turned around and saw Mrs. Cho with white box on her right hand, "this is for you Miss Sunmi. this is birthday present from Mr. and Mrs. Choi they said sorry they can give it to you directly because they have important meeting" she took it and saw Swarovski on the box and she knew it, it wasnt from her parents. "thank you Mrs. Choi... this is so beautiful" she said while opening the box and she saw the same bracelet like Mrs. Cho picked at Times Square. She wanted to cry right now but she couldnt cry in front of Mrs. Cho, she didnt want to make Mrs. Cho worried. "Mrs. Cho you can go back to what you did, I really tired want to take some rest" she said while holding the box, "okay Miss. take some rest I'll wake you up when dinner is ready" Mrs. Cho said. Sunmi smiled and closed her bedroom door. She cried hardly, "so all of her birthday present were from Mrs. Cho not from my parents? they really hate me though" she thought. she wiped her tears on her cheek and grabbed the cake box with 'Happy Birthday Sunmin' on the top of the cake. she sang happy birthday song and said "happy birthday to me" and blew the candle.

 

Flashback

"congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Choi, Mrs. Choi you're pregnant" Dr. Ahn said as she handed the result test. The couple didnt take the news as a happy news because they didnt want another child. They already had Choi Yoonsu and Choi Ahra, two beautiful angels and for them they just enough. When they arrived at home, the couple had talk and they had thought to do abortion but it didnt happen because they affraid about negative responses from public so they kept the baby until Mrs. Choi delivered their third child. "congratulation it's a girl, beautiful girl" Dr. Ahn and nurses congratulated Mr. and Mrs. Choi but they didnt happy about the news.

Flashback end