ending version 2.0

Give me some "LIGHT"- Different Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note!

Bold letters- dream

italized letters-past events

normal letters- present time

 

Everything was pitched black and Dara’s heart was hammering hardly on her chest.

“L? where are you baby? Jiyong? Somebody here?” she managed to utter.

Then, out of nowhere a single spot light was given in a corner of the room. A little baby girl was there, cooing herself as if absorbed on her own little world.

Dara walked towards it, but whenever she steps a little nearer the baby it seemed like it was going further and further away from her.

“Light? Is that you my baby girl?” as if Dara knew the baby she tried to reach for it.

The baby continued to coo for a few second, hearing Dara’s voice as if understanding, she looked at her with those beautiful orbs of her and smiled angelically.

“Come here my Light, you are mama’s precious little one.”

Trying harder to reach the baby girl, Dara run her off. She was about to reach her, but then black pitch covered the room once again.

Dara gasped as she regained consciousness, cold sweats were present on her forehead and she immediately patted her chest as if calming her frantic heart. Its been three years since she had that dream, also it has been three years since a big storm tested her and Jiyong and turned their worlds upside down.

“Mama are you okay?” a six-year-old boy asked, he was holding a soccer ball and worry is evident on his eyes.

Surveying where she is a sigh of relief escaped her quivering lips. Looking at his son she can’t help but smile lovingly unto him. L grew up dashing and attractive, he’s really a good son unto them and didn’t even give them any problem.

“I’m fine baby.”

“Are you sure? You looked troubled ma.” L pressed on. He’s way matured than any kids having the same age with him.

Dara can’t help but chuckle, she caressed L’s locks softly and patted his head. “I’m not lying little man, I’m really am okay.”

Looking at his mother as if scrutinizing, the young boy finally gave in and believed her. “Okay if you say so.”

“Hyunnnnnnnng!!!!!!!” a tiny voice called out gaining both their attention.

“Jinyong!” the older smiled and run towards his younger brother.

“I told you wait for me.” The boy with black flowy locks pouted and crossed his arm as if sulking.

L chuckled and immediately hugged the boy who’s name is Jinyong and patted his back as if to say he’s sorry. “Aigoooo. You were taking too long and I got bored that’s why I left without you. Do you want to play ball with me?”

Eyes tantalizing and excitement clearly painted on Jinyong’s face as L presented the ball unto him. In no time the two boys were having fun under the sun.

Dara smiled warmly while looking at the two boys, they were at the back lawn of their house where the boys could play and run on the wide ground.

“I never thought that everything will come to this. It felt like it was just yesterday when our lives flipped and as if we were enveloped with darkness and there’s no tomorrow with light to guide us.” She can’t help but reminisce the past as if it was just yesterday.

 

(italized words are the past events that unfolded)

Rhythmic beeps of the machine welcomed Dara’s consciousness, her surroundings seemed blurred; she tried to say something, but it was as if was dry and no voice came out.

“Where am I? What happened?” she thought, trying to lift her hand.

A warm pair of hands immediately grasped her cold ones, looking beside her a haggard looking guy with blood shot eyes was looking at her with worry.

“Jiyong?” she whispered.

“Dee.” He answered, his voice full of remorse. He immediately patted her head as if to sooth her. “Are you okay? Does it hurt somewhere?”

The groggy girl shook her head as an answer and tried to focus at him, something inside her nags that there’s something she’s missing at that moment. “What happened? Where am I?”

Sobs could be clearly heard and that made Dara’s heart beat worriedly, Jiyong tried his best to wipe his manly tears as he looked at her.

“You and Ji-eun fought last night and she banged you to a table nearby.”

Memories of what happened came back as if Dara was hit by a lightning, panic immediately set in as her other hand immediately caressed her flat tummy.

“Light? How’s my light? Is my baby alright?” worry laced her voice, she was trembling as worse situations crossed her mind.

Jiyong shushed her as if to calm her down, “The baby’s fine Dee. We’re lucky that our little bundle of joy survived even though you bled a lot.”

Hearing that the life inside her is fine, relief flooded her system. “Oh my God. Thank goodness she’s fine.”

Another set of fresh tears fell on Jiyong’s eyes as he hugged her tightly. “I’m so sorry Dee, please forgive me. I didn’t know. I was being an unto you all this time not knowing your condition.”

A sad smile crept on her lips as she hugged him more tightly, “Its fine Ji. The baby is okay, that’s all that matters right now.”

“Why didn’t you tell me Dee?” his voice cracked. “I was really surprise when blood pooled on your legs, I thought something bad is going to happen to you and it all my fault. I won’t be able to forgive myself if it happened.”

“A lot happened during the past days and I can’t find a perfect time to tell you. I’m sorry.”

Jiyong shook his head vehemently and buried his head deeply on her chest and inhaled her scent to calm him down, “No, I was a jerk to you. Please forgive me Dee, don’t leave me please.”

Patting his head, Dara tried to calm him down by kissing his head lovingly, “No, I’m not going to leave you Ji, I’ll always be here for you and for our kids.”

He gathered his strength to look at her, she looked impeccably stunning even with those eyebags under her eyes. He can’t help but bit his lower lip as he roamed his sight unto her. “I love you. I really love you Dee, I’m nothing without you.”

The mother of his children smiled beautifully unto him as an answer.

He was about to lean down and give her a kiss when the door opened unexpectedly, and tiny footsteps echoed on the room.

“MAMA!” L’s voice boomed inside the room, his brow furrowing as if he’s mad or something.

“Hi my little monster.” Dara greeted lovingly unto her first born.

Hurried strides were made by the little man and in no time, he was standing in front of his father, Jiyong was about to ask him what’s the matter when out of nowhere L hit his legs with all his might.

The couple was surprised by their son’s behavior, but the latter doesn’t mind them and just continued hitting his father.

“You’re bad daddy! I hate you! Mama’s here because of you!” tears flowed on his ears. “Didn’t you know Light is inside mama?! HUH?!” the little boy spat.

“I know.” The father gently answered making the younger look at him with wonder. Looking at his little replica Jiyong can’t help but smile and patted his head as he leaned down to match his gaze.

“You know?” L asked again.

He nodded, “Daddy just found out earlier L, I didn’t know that something inside your mom is growing.”

“Then why did you hurt her? That’s not nice daddy!” L wailed, JIyong wrapped his arm around their boy.

“I’m sorry baby, I promise daddy will take good care of mama from now on.”

L looked at his mother as if to verify his father’s words and Dara nodded affectionately.

“Is Light really okay mama?”

“Yes baby, our Light is doing okay inside me okay?”

The young man nodded and wiped his tears away, he walked towards Dara’s bed and with the help of his father he sat beside the bed and caressed his mom’s belly.

“Be good there Light, I’ll wait for you.” L whispered as if the tiny bud could hear him from inside.

<3

Its been a month since Dara was discharged from the hospital, Dara wanted to go home at Busan and stay there while she’s pregnant, but the father of her children doesn’t want her to be away from his side and said its better if she stays on the Kwon Manor where Jiyong could take care of her full time.

The soon to be mom again can’t help but feel her heart skips a beat whenever Jiyong shower her with so much love and affection but there are also times that it annoys her too much because it felt like she’s treating her like a disabled person because the latter always do things for her.

“Jiyong put me down, I can walk towards the kitchen.” Dara whined early that morning.

The handsome guy didn’t budge at all and carried her pregnant partner bridal style, “The doctor said you should be in strict bed rest Dee, that means you are not allowed to walk, okay?”

Dara can’t help but roll her eyes on the other’s reason, yes, the doctor told her that she should be in bed rest because of the event that unfolded but the doctor also told her to have some ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter