Wish come true

Basketball's Wish


‘’You just need to confess. Trust me. I believe he will accept you.’’  Qianxi said casually and drinking his orange juice. They are sitting at the school cafeteria during their break. Currently, Qianxi is quite fed up at his one year older senior with that stupid crush on his bamboo stick classmate. Junkai is the school most wanted student. With height and that handsome face. Moreover, rich. The man that is most wanted with those perfection. Qianxi is his junior friend he made in dance club. Another perfect catch of manliness.

 

‘’How do you know? You are not him.’’  Wang Junkai ruffled his hair and emitted a low groaned. Everyone at their surrounding stares at him in curiosity. His female fans are staring at him lovingly as always. None of them really dare to defy any of the two. 

 

‘’Intuition. And you should be a little more good to him. You always avoid being in the same team or group with him whenever we had club activity.’’  The younger snorted. It is true because Junkai swapped group with another boy when he , QianXi and Wang Yuan are in a same singing team. Plus, QianXi always caught the crestfallen face of Wang Yuan and that angry pout that last one second long.  

 

‘’Well.... You know how awkward it is to be with someone you like. You see his face. It is so angelic and soft like baby. Oh . I think its a sin to dream of him in intimate mome – . Why the hell am I telling you this?!’’  Junkai slammed his palm on his mouth and again attracting everyone’s vision. He up. Junkai just exposed his own secret about having wet dream. He saw the younger shaking his head and continue sipping his drink.  ‘’Don’t you dare tell anyone. Plus, I am 18. Its perfectly normal.’’

 

‘’But he is 17. I am too. Is this why you don’t want to participate in basketball club? Because you don’t want to see his hot and panting face.’’  QianXi asked, raising his eyebrow. Fair people always get red after sports so does Wang Yuan. Red cheeks and beguiling eyes staring at you innocently. That’s what Wang Junkai cant take it hence giving up his favourite sport and enter Black belt . But its another good thing. He can advance in his self-defence skill. And secretly protect his crush. 

 

‘’Shut up, idiot. Nothing sorts. I am already good in basketball so I enter another club to find new skills. Nothing as you say.’’  

 

‘’Whatever. 4 in the afternoon. See you in basketball court. Yes. We have food. Yes. We have a game. Yes. We have Wang Yuan. And No. You got no choice. Bye.’’  The younger packed his chips and drinks and went out from the cafeteria door after giving him a small wave with his packed hand. 

 

Junkai could just slammed his head on the table and attracted his fan girls that concerned about his head. 

 

🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴

 

Qianxi enter his classroom and went back to his seat. Next to him is a Wang Yuan doing his homework. The taller one stuffed the chips he taken into Wang Yuan’s hand.   ‘’There. The food you asked for. By the way, I asked him already.’’  Wang Yuan quickly mumbles a thanks and latched on his arm with a big smile.

 

‘’What did he say? Hurry! Jackson!!’’  Wang Yuan asked, shaking Qianxi’s hand like exciting bunny hopping around with his carrot. Qianxi hold his hand to kept him from shaking him anymore. That slim figure isn’t as weak as he thought. Another love sick person. Why is his life sandwiching around two people that like each other. 

 

‘’I can tell you but you cant be sad and go around snapping at everyone.’’  He faked a scared face a little then swallowed the nonexistence lump in his throat. That make Wang Yuan saddened. His action makes him think that Junkai will not be coming this afternoon. Being in the same place as Wang Junkai is really harder than taking a trip to heaven. 

 

‘’Hurry and tell QianXi. This is not the first time me saddening about that robot like human crush of mine. But I cant promised you to not shout at anyone that gets in my way.’’  He sighed and let the hand go. Opening the chips and stuffing into his mouth. It is still a wonder on how he managed to stay so slim after so many meals he taken a day no matter what time and what food. That got every girl that wants his metabolism so jealous. 

 

‘’He said..... he said... he told me. Well, I don’t think he will be coming. He said nothing to me.’’   It will be fun making fun of Wang Yuan. He couldn’t help but imagine the shocked face when Yuan Yuan saw Junkai. That two love sick puppy. Qianxi snickered. Honestly, he got a bit tired being the middle man of the two pushy best friend. 

 

‘’Oh my heaven!! Where can I find a manual of getting his stupid attention and heart. Why won’t he just take a look at me instead of his stupid punching bag.’’   Wang Yuan shouted him frustration. Luckily, there aren’t a lot of student in their classroom yet. Qianxi hid his smile and continue watching Wang Yuan who is in distressed. He knew exactly how many time Junkai look at Wang Yuan when he not noticed everyday. Just two of them did know anything. 

 

‘’Stop sulking Yuan Yuan. It wont help a single bit. Plus, like I told you, he did not reply. He might come or might not. Its a 50-50.’’  

 

‘’Stop saying things that brings up my hope, QianQian. I am used to it already. Him avoiding me is already like a dead cycle. He rather choose his biggest enemy rather me last time in the singing team remember.’’ 

 

‘’Alright my most charming and gentle best friend. I will treat you ice cream after basketball.’’


 🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀


~Basketball time~

 

“QianQian. Ball.”  Wang Yuan make a high jump and passes the ball to QianXi. They are in the basketball court already. All in their numbered jersey. Wang Yuan is 7 and Qian Xi is 11. All the numbers are there except for number 1. 

 

Junkai’s number. Before that, he was the basketball team captain. Until last year that he suddenly join other sports club. Then, the basketball captain was reselected. Wang Yuan is the one. After long time training, he got more and more skilful in it. People all thinks that he had surpass Junkai already. And he knew that too. Wang Yuan could be weaker than Junkai in many thing. But in basketball, he will come first. 

 

It’s already 5 now. Seems like the stone faced crush would not come already. That’s Wang Yuan motivation. Being a better captain after Junkai’s gone. He need to bring the club stronger to a higher level. Way more higher than Junkai. After playing for an hour, they decided to take a rest. 

 

Far from there, they saw a silhouette coming closer. Wang Yuan is still trying the new skill he learn from internet. Qian Xi had already notice that it was Wang Junkai. The teammates that saw Junkai walking to them nearly cheered when they saw their ex-captain. Junkai was faster, he placed a finger at his lips, making them hush instant. Qian Xi made a head motion to Junkai asking him to go to Wang Yuan. The taller boy stares at Wang Yuan. The boy is practising the trick that he always wants to learn but dint manage. Junkai smirked. 

 

Run softly behind Wang Yuan and try to snatched the ball from him. Wang Yuan is faster through. He was always sensitives to movements. When Junkai was still a few steps behind him, he had already prepared for the opponents attack and avoid it. Managing the ball like the ball was alive. Wang Yuan turned to Junkai. Shock at first but he is great.  “Wanna have a round with me, ex-cap?”  Junkai smiled wider.  “My pleasure. What’s the bet?”  

 

“Loser owes the winner one wish.” – yuan 


“Prepare to grant me a wish, captain.” – kai 


“Too bad. Cause I am winning.” – yuan 

 

“Wait!! Write your wish down first. So, our teammates there will know who to vote for.” Qian Xi came running to them with 2 piece of paper. Wang Yuan received the paper and the pen and write quickly. On the other hand, Junkai is more concerned about keeping his wish a secret. “Can I dont- “

 

“No. You cant. Just write it down, you knew we will support you. Erm.... not you. Support your wish.”  Qian Xi soften his voice a bit. Actually all their teammate actually knew that crush for each other. Except for themselves. They had already planned everything. Junkai smirked and write his wish down swiftly. 

 

Everyone is watching them now. Interesting PK. Ex-Captain vs Captain. And the battle begins. The party that get 5 ball shot first will win. Old rules. No violence. No cheating. Judges are their teammates. 

 

As the whistle blown, Qian Xi throw the ball up. As the taller one, Junkai gets the advantage. He jumped up high and snatched the ball. Once, his feet reached the ground. He started to bubble the ball closer to the goal so he can shoot. Wang Yuan is a lot faster than he was, maybe after learning blackbelt and growing muscles, Junkai gotten heavy and speed getting tiny bit slower or Wang Yuan skinny and fast. Wang Yuan snatched the ball from him. When the younger is about to shoot a goal, Junkai pull him into a hug. 

 

Successfully snatching back the ball and shooting a goal with his crush in his arm. Wang Yuan was shock at first, but he quickly push the other away. But Junkai’s hug only got tighter.  “You are cheating. The rules is no violence, Wang Junkai.”  He shouted at him and the judges. Junkai put his other hand onto his waist and give him a little squeeze. Sending a small ticklish wave to him skin that travels to his heart.  “Guys. Is this violence?”

 

Junkai jokingly asked the judges. Their teammates cheers and said no. “Hugging is not violence. No violence means no cheating.”  Wang Yuan felt like wanting to kill them with his glare. He needs that wish to become closer with Junkai. The older male bend his head and whispered in his ear.  “Even the judges say no. Does this seems like violence to you?? And do you like being in my arms?”  Wang Yuan’s face flushed red instantly. Long time training blackbelt makes Junkai’s chest become solid and stronger.

 

He tried to free himself and push Junkai away. Although he likes it much, but he want it to be forever not only for now. As he push Junkai, Junkai shoot an eye message to QianXi. The judge boy get his message and blow the whistle.  “Wang Yuan. You are cheating. Pushing is violence. You should not push Junkai. Everyone agree?”  QianXi take out a piece if yellow card.

 

“AGREE.”


“1 more points to Junkai because his opponent cheat.” – Qian 

 

Wang Yuan never ever wanted to kill someone this much. He tried pushing Junkai harder. “You are not being fair.”  He screamed at Qian Xi. Qian Xi blew the whistle again. Showing a piece of red card. “YuanYuan. I already told you. No violence. You should not push someone. 2 more points to Junkai. So, if you push him one more time, you will be disqualified. And the winner will be Junkai. Okay?”  QianXi smile and flip the marks stand. 

 

0 – 4

 

“I’m sorry. YuanYuan.”  Junkai spot the ball. Wang Yuan’s vision is already blocked by his firm chest. He pulled away from Wang Yuan. Pick up the ball fast and shot another goal. Qian Xi blew the whistle and end the game. “The winner is Junkai.” 

 

Wang Yuan sighed. With a large pout, he kicked Qian Xi in his real hard. Qian Xi groaned in pained. “Yuan Yuan. It’s all because of Junkai. Not me. Forgive me, baby.”  He ran away from Wang Yuan attacked. Well, the boy was angry that his wish wasn’t able to come true. And this is all because of his bestie that knew his wish and he had a crush on Wang stupid Junkai.  

 

Junkai pulled Wang Yuan backed from Qianxi.  “Aren’t you suppose to make my wish come true now?” he said. Pushing his wish list into Wang Yuan’s hand. Wang Yuan stares at the pair of beautiful eyes that he always liked. I will make every of your wish come true even if it hurts me a lot. Who asked me to like you? This is what Wang Yuan’s thinking. 

 

He took the paper in his hand and open it. The content made his angry , shy and happy. Junkai felt contented looking at his reaction. He pull his into his arm again. “Wanna be my lover?”

 

His answer is a hug. And a kiss on Junkai’s chin. 

 

 

 

 


*Wish*


Stop disliking and ignoring me – Yuan 


Let me hold your hand. Don’t let people other than me to touch you. Not even QianXi. Let me you. Do everything that couples do with me. And most importantly, let me be your man. Because I wanted to protect you. – Kai