one

loving kim jisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

Two girls were giggling with one another as they watched their favorite drama on TV. It wasn't long when another figure emerged coming from their kitchen. The two other girls' head whipped up to look at the older.

 

"Jennie unnie? What's that?" Lisa asked looking at the glass of milk on Jennie's hand. 

"Ah it's for your unnie." Lisa and Chaeyoung shared a knowing look with smirks on their faces. The two knew about the special relationship their older members shared with one another. The youngsters were really accepting of it and even ship them hard. 

"Unnie aren't you spoiling Jisoo unnie a lil too much?" Chaeyoung asked innocently with a smile. 

"Ahh not really." Jennie denied even though it was known that she is whipped for the older girl.

"Whatever you say unnie." Lisa teased as she and Chaeyoung turned their heads back to the screen. "We all know Jisoo unnie has you wrapped around her pretty little fingers."

 

Jennie just laughed as she ignored Lisa's statement. She gently opened the door to Jisoo's room which they also share at times. Jisoo was already dozing peacefully. Jennie placed the glass of milk on Jisoo's table top. The older requested for it earlier when she said she can't sleep. Jennie cannot help herself from smiling as she admired Jisoo's peaceful state. She took a sit on the side of the bed really carefully to avoid waking her up. 

 

Some people might say Jennie's stance on Jisoo is soft/weak. They aren't wrong with that. But who can even say no to a Kim Jisoo? That Kim Jisoo who always make Jennie smile even on her darkest days, that Kim Jisoo who gives Jennie strength whenever she's weak. That Kim Jisoo who made Jennie realize how lucky she is to have someone who gives her unconditional love and happiness. That Kim Jisoo who made Jennie believe in love.

 

Maybe it was fate after all...meeting that girl with a bright smile on that crowded practice room. 

 

// 

 

"Alright shussh! We have new trainees who'll join us today! Now quit the gossiping and we'll return to your daily routines." One of the managers assigned to the Girls team announced when he entered the practice room. Murmurs were heard from the trainees as they waited for the new trainees to meet. 

 

"Mahn another set of trainees? Geez. Will we ever get the chance to be ... like get into a group?" One of the trainees groaned as she shook her head. 

"I know right.." another one agreed as she looked around the room. "Hey Jennie! What do you think?" 

"Huh?" Jennie turned when her name was called. She was too pre-occupied with her phone that she didn't notice. 

"I was asking you --" 

 

"Here they are! Girls get in the middle and introduce yourself." 

 

5 girls went in the middle and bowed. Jennie placed her phone back to her pocket to listen to the introductions.

 

"Bet ya that one is an ex-SM trainee!" One said making the others especially Jennie look at her. 

"Why do you say so?" 

"Look at that face and aura." She snickered and Jennie had to roll her eyes because of her friend's behavior. "Wanna bet? 3 months." 

Jennie looked at the "pretty" girl and unknowingly smiled when the she introduced herself at them. "Hello! I am Kim Jisoo! It's nice to meet you." Her smile was one of the brightest that Jennie has seen. 

 

"Kim Jisoo." Jennie mumbled under her breathe and when she looked up again Kim Jisoo was looking back at her with that same beautiful smile on her face. 

 

//

 

A month passed and Jennie grew really close to Jisoo. Blame it on that trip to the sauna and them being assigned to be roommates. Jisoo was far from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter