Chapter 1

Love Is A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They said follow whatever your heart tells you to do. That you must take your time doing what you got to do because you only live once. But it's easy to say than done, right? You wanna confess what you really feel. You were on that point. And then suddenly, you'll realize that some things are better left unsaid because you're clearly aware of where you stand and you have to protect the only bridge that connects the two of you. Your friendship.

No. In my case, I didn't fall in love with my bestfriend. I fell in love with this person the day we met. The day our eyes crossed. It sounded like a typical story that only happens in a good ol' book. But it was the love who chose me. And I started believing, that maybe, fantasies were real.

It wasn't sweet as it may sound tho. Because it broke me into pieces. I crossed the line.

 

"Earth to Taeyeon."

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over Sunny, my roommate, giving me a dirty look. "You were saying?"

She scoffed. "She still has that effect on you whenever you hear her name, eh?"

Sunny was the most nosy person I've ever known. She once rummaged through my closet, God knows why, and then boom. She found my diary. Of course you know what happened next. I was so mad at her that day. I even wanted to hang her but she was so sorry and promised me that she wouldn't tell anybody. Said she was just curious about my life. Well, that was my personality. I never wanted telling anybo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter