Her Royal Highness

Our Princess

The clock hits 12 and she readied herself. It’s Siyeon’s birthday and she wants to surprise her. She lit the candle on the cake she prepared and knock on the door. After three knocks it was open and she started singing.

Rena was singing a happy birthday, the smile that was plastered on her face goes bigger when she saw that Siyeon was also smiling brightly. She ended her song and asked Siyeon to make a wish.

The younger girl closed her eyes and put her hands together, she took some time and blew the candle. Rena put the cake on the table nearby and claps for her princess. Yes her princess, everybody knows that Siyeon is Pledis house princess but for Rena she was the princess that she needed to protect and the princess that fills her empty castle.

“Happy birthday my princess!” Rena greeted.

“Thank you!” Siyeon giddily replied.

“Was I the first to greet you?” she asked.

“No, jigglypuff unnie is a minute earlier”

“Oh”

“But you are the first to give me a cake”

“Well that’s enough, should we do your birthday VLIVE together?”

“Sure! Yuha unnie said she wanted to join though.”

“I’m fine with that”

The night had passed with Rena and Siyeon just enjoying each other’s warmth. They did not notice that they already finished the cake that Rena prepared. They look at each other and laugh at the silliness of what they did. They check if there were crumbs around as Roa will surely kill them if there’s one.

-0-

The next morning they were all set to practice for their performance for AAA. Rena was feeling a bit worried as their schedule was being jam packed. She kept glancing on the clock and sees that Siyeon’s V Live was about to start.

The dance teacher let them stop and gathered them around. She point out what needed to fix and asked Siyeon to get ready for her birthday V Live. They were all wondering why she was the only one asked to go, Rena’s heart sank upon hearing that only Siyeon would appear in the V Live. She wanted to be with her princess but the company won’t let her as she needed to practice.

“I’m sorry my princess”

“You don’t need to say sorry besides I’m Park Siyeon”

“Wow, the confidence, that’s why I love you”

“Just go ahead and do what they asked and I promise I’ll be fine”

“Can I just get you some pizza?”

“Yes please!”

Siyeon started her V Live and Rena could not help herself glancing on the girl who was doing her birthday V Live, she saw the girl was doing fine but struggle in tying up her hair. She wanted to go there and tie it for her but she needs to finish something.

The V Live went on and she saw how Siyeon stutters when she saw a comment about her height. Rena finds it so cute and she wanted to pinch Siyeon’s cheek. She also saw her accidentally hitting her nose with the party hat, she wanted to curse the poor hat but it is already lifeless.

Siyeon’s V Live ended and they were still stuck in polishing the moves for their performance. She saw Siyeon smiled at her and that fueled up whatever she had inside. She needed to celebrate the remaining hours of Siyeon’s birthday with her.

They were asked to go back to their dorm and Siyeon remained quiet inside their van. Her head was leaning on Rena’s shoulder and the older girl was just staring at their Princess. Few minutes later and they arrived in their dorm.

Rena waked her up and they went straight to the dorm without saying a word. Rena does not want to end Siyeon’s day like this. She thought of ways on how she could make it special. She went to Yuha and asked for her help.

“What should I do unnie?” she asked.

“You gave her a cake right? I’m planning to get her another one” Yuha replied.

“Can you get me another one?” she said.

“Okay, and I have a gift for her” Yuha continued.

“What?”

“Tsaran!” Yuha exclaimed.

“A shark toy?”

“This is not just an ordinary toy! It sings!” Yuha explained.

She pressed the soft shark toy and it started singing some baby shark song. Rena laughed at her unnie’s silliness but she was sure that Siyeon will like it.

Both of them prepared a small party for Siyeon in their dorm’s balcony. The cold breeze sends them shivers but the fire in Rena’s heart burns for Siyeon’s happiness. Yuha then went inside the dorm and gather the other members. She had briefed them of what was about to happen. She then went to Siyeon’s room and blindfolded her. She guided her towards the balcony.

“Okay, 1,2,3!” Yuha commanded and Siyeon removed the blindfold.

Her unnies were singing happy birthday and Rena was holding the cake. When the song finishes, Rena went forward and greeted Siyeon once again.

“I couldn’t prepare well but I just want you to know that I’m so glad that you are born in this word, Princess.” Rena said.

Siyeon did not say anything but cupped Rena’s cheeks but even before she could do whatever on her mind was, she was cut off by Sungyeon and asked her to make a wish and blow the candles.

They started celebrating Siyeon’s birthday but due to the heavy practice they did, their energy were depleting. One by one her members went inside the dorm.

Yuha stayed for a while and shoot some videos with her little shark. Rena just smiled as how Siyeon was enjoying the gift. She maybe the Princess of the company but she is still a child at heart that needed to be showered with love and care.

-----0-----
A/N: This took awhile and I apologize for that. These past few weeks my work was getting heavier and the odds were not siding with me. I have to release all the bad vibes around me before I can continue writing. I don't want to say that I will have some time right now as everytime I do, my workload pours like no tomorrow. I hope you will enjoy this little birthday fic for Siyeon.