1/1

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the members know. Even their manager knows. About what?

 

XiuChen is real.

 

Minseok is taking care of Jongdae.

Jongdae will listen to Minseok.

Minseok will watch him like his son.

Jongdae is clinging on Minseok like a puppy and his owner and Minseok willingly hugs him and peppering a kiss all over his face and receive a giggle from the younger.

 

But now?

 

It’s rare to see it. Kinda weird when they eat together and didn’t see any interaction of Minseok and Jongdae. They didn’t sit beside each other like always. Jongdae will sit beside Baekhyun and Minseok always sigh before he take a seat beside another member.

 

What about their members? Of course they’re worry. They always ask them if they’re fighting or what but just receive a same answer.

 

“Fighting? No. We’re good. Beside we have to go to class, practicing for our concert.”

 

7 of them only nod because it makes sense. Minseok and Jongdae both are student. Maybe they didn’t have a time for each other.

 

But the fact that Jongdae always sleep with Junmyeon make Minseok feels awkward with his own boyfriend. Even Junmyeon too.

 

Minseok tired already because he keep trying to pull Jongdae to him but Jongdae just push him blindly. The older keep thinking what did he do wrong?

 

Everytime other members went out, Minseok choose to stay at home because he want to wait Jongdae come back after his class. He want to talk of course.

 

He noticed that when Jongdae figured out that he’s at home only with Minseok, he will find any stupid excuse to go out again and he succeeded to go away from the older.

 

 

 

 

Now all of them are busy practicing for their upcoming concert. Jongdae and Minseok are so professional. They forget about their relationship and practice like they’re a bunch of kids that are having fun.

 

During practicing ‘What U do?’ , Jongdae singing his part as Junmyeon come to him and clings on him playfully.

 

“Yahh let’s do that for concert!” Baekhyun shouts from his spot as he grins madly at Jongdae and Junmyeon.

 

“Do what?”

 

“Junmyeon hyung goes to Jongdae and flirts! Fans will like it bet with me.”

 

Kyungsoo smacks his head lightly, as a warning to Baekhyun. Baekhyun slowly turns his head to Minseok and he can see the older looks away biting his lip with face expression that can’t even read.

 

Baekhyun lower his head as he opens his mouth. “I,, I just kidding. Let just follow the—“

 

“No it’s okay. We can do that. Right hyung?” Jongdae smiles at Junmyeon as the leader stutter, finding a way how to answer it.

 

“Ye-Yeah. Sure.”

 

With that all of them can hear a footsteps and that person slams the door with no mercy.

 

It’s Minseok.

 

 

 

 

Minseok walks out from the shower and looks at the couch in front of the television. Jongdae with his towel wrapped around his neck, placed his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder. Both of them look so small. Minseok smiles slightly at the scene.

 

Junmyeon comes from the kitchen and taps Jongdae’s shoulder lightly. “Hey Jongdae. I thought you wanna take a bath? Minseok hyung is done.”

 

“Hyungggg shower with me???”

 

Three of them laugh at Jongdae’s word. But not Minseok. Grumpy Minseok is back as he walks to his shared room with Jongdae.

 

Minseok plops himself on his bed as he drying his hair. After a few second he throws his towel behind his back. He feel so hot even though he’s only wearing a short and sleeveless.

 

He glances at the younger’s bed. He just wondering if tonight Jongdae will sleep here or sneak out to Junmyeon’s room.

 

In a mean of time, someone open the door and Jongdae steps in. Minseok have no idea why his heart is beating like crazy.

 

“Jongdae?”

 

Jongdae already lay on his bed. That means he will sleep here tonight.

 

“Yes?”

 

Minseok inhales deeply as he exhales slowly. “Can we talk? About us—“

 

“I’m sleepy. Can we talk tomorrow? Good night.”

 

“What is wrong with you?” Minseok stares at the younger intensely.

 

Jongdae stop playing with his phone and spare a glance to Minseok. “What do you mean?”

 

“What is wrong with us?”

 

“Hyung, can we just talk tomorrow?”

 

Minseok stunned. Jongdae never call him hyung since they got into a relationship. But now?

 

Jongdae shrugs as he didn’t receive any answer from him so he pulls his blanket over his head. “Good night hyung.”

 

“Kim Jongdae?”

 

Jongdae flinches at the name. He slowly turns to look at Minseok as he can see the elder is sitting on his bed while clutching his hair hard enough.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter