Birthday Boy :3

생일 사전에 {Birthday In Advance}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----

 

Chanyeol lies his head on Baekhyun’s lap, facing the very bulging bare tummy. Both him and Baekhyun can’t wait to hold their little angel already. The taller guy let out a chuckle when Baekhyun winces at the sudden kick from the little one inside.

“He’s kicking?”

“Boxing.”

Chanyeol shakes his head, rubbing the bulge that formed from where the little foot stayed. “It’s already late at night, baby boy. You should sleep. Papa’s going to be hurt if you stay awake just to kick him and play---”

“Boxing me like a punch bag.”

“Yes, that! You hear what he said? We can play a lot when you’re out. Good night, little man.” Chanyeol kisses the bare skin several times, smiling so wide at the remembrance of his birthday tomorrow. It’s daddy’s birthday! Are you excited? Or I’m the one excited? What could Papa do for my birthday tomorrow, huh?

 

Baekhyun frowns when Chanyeol didn’t react to what he said, and he thought the taller already fall asleep but instead, Chanyeol sits up after that, hugging him. “Can I have a cake tomorrow? What flavour can you make?”

“Why would you wanna eat a cake all of sudden?” Baekhyun asked as he look down to where Chanyeol hug him, puppy eyes up meeting his own. “What?” He frowns when Chanyeol keep quiet but then the lips form a slightest smile.

 

Baekhyun raises his eyebrow. “I bet you’re tired and sleepy, Yeol-ie. Let just go to sleep.” The pregnant is about to put his head on the pillow, loosening Chanyeol’s hold on his body. The taller man looks so dejected but instead of saying anything, he just follows whatever he’s doing.

“You seriously didn’t remember? Tomorrow?”

Chanyeol didn’t know what to feel but he keeps being positive. Pregnancy fatigue. Temporary amnesic. But isn’t it too much to even forgot his lover’s birthday? Baekhyun wraps his hands around Chanyeol’s body, leaning his head on the taller’s steady chest. “I’m so tired, love. Could you please rub my tummy and just sleep now?”

“A-alright, babe. I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine. I love you. Good night.”

“I love you too, always. Good night, Baekhyunie.” Chanyeol the belly that collide closely to his abdomen and every night, Baekhyun loves it when Chanyeol rubs his belly and massaging his back a little too. “I just hope you didn’t forget about tomorrow, baby. I’m so excited to celebrate it with Papa and you this year. Daddy love you, Park Hoojun.”

 

 

 

------

 

“You’re not going to work today?” The pregnant asked, finishing with the coffee for his husband. Chanyeol shakes his head, lips form a wide smile. “I’m taking maternity leave already. Starting from today.”

“Why would you be the one taking the maternity leave? It should be me!”

“Oh yes, but you’re not working so I take it for you.”

“I’m seriously going to work after our boy is born. Yeol?” Baekhyun takes the coffee to the dining table with a huff, wincing a little when he felt a jab on the side of his belly. Chanyeol can’t seem to notice it. He keeps scrolling the notifications on his smartphone and many people wish him for his birthday already.

 

“Babe, look. They’re all--- Baek? Baby?”

Chanyeol look around the kitchen when he couldn’t see his smaller husband. Of course, Baekhyun wouldn’t open his sns, he’s not that fond with the sns since he’s pregnant. The guy prefers being out, meeting new people and doing things he didn’t always do before.

So, Chanyeol waits patiently for his husband to wish him just like last year. The black-haired guy walks toward the living room, finding Baekhyun with his bowl located on his belly, watching his favourite morning show on the television.

 

“Babe? You leave me alone there?”

“You’re with your phone. I don’t want that gadget to stay close to our boy, it’s bad. Plus, I suddenly wanna eat this cereal while watching Knowing Brothers, here, on the couch.” Baekhyun picks the spoon up, feeding himself. Chanyeol take a seat beside him, looking at the bowl of cereal moving from the kicks.

 

Baekhyun glances at his husband. “What’s wrong? You still want the cake?” Chanyeol eyes lit up at the mention of it, nodding his head repetitively. Baekhyun let out a sigh. “Can we just go buy at the café?  The one you love? I don’t think I can make the cake for you today, my tummy hurt.”

“What?!” Chanyeol eyes widen at that, running his hands around the protruding belly with that worried eyes. “Why didn’t you tell me? You should’ve tell me, Baek. Is it still hurt?” Baekhyun shakes his head.

“Just the usual false contractions I guess.”

Baekhyun shoves the bowl to Chanyeol, opening his mouth. “Can you feed me? Your son is giving me such hard time.”

“But babe…it’s my-”

“What?” Baekhyun looks at his husband with sharp eyes, making Chanyeol gulps. Pregnant Baekhyun is such a scary one. Chanyeol feeds his husband who is smiling so wide, clearly looking like he really forgetting the taller’s birthday.

 

Chanyeol let out a sigh when Baekhyun couldn’t keep his eyes open, head leaning on his broad shoulder. The black-haired husband places a kiss on his puppy’s forehead, trying to pick him up bridal style without making him hurt but before he could do it, Baekhyun eyes open, hands grabbing his big bump

“It’s hurt… Yeol, can we go to the café now? I wanna walk.”

“All of sudden? Are you seriously okay, babe? Let just go to the hospital.”

“No! Why would I? Don’t wanna~” Baekhyun whines, shaking his head as he buries his face on the crook of Chanyeol’s neck. The taller nods his head, taking their winter coat before he helped the pregnant guy wearing his.

 

Baekhyun pouts when Chanyeol’s coat fit perfectly on him while his coat looks like it’s about to burst.

“I feel super fat!”

“You’re not, baby. There is Hoojun-ie here.” Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun look down at the growing belly. “He’s healthy that’s why.” Chanyeol holds his hand out, Baekhyun take it cheerfully, holding on Chanyeol’s fingers perfectly. They walk toward the café, enjoying the cold breeze of winter air and to be honest, Chanyeol kinda happy he got to walk with Baekhyun on his birthday like this.

 

Even if his husband seems to forget it.

Chanyeol give it a try. “Baek, what is today’s date?” He asked, placing a kiss on Baekhyun’s lips when the latter moves his head to look at his husband. Baekhyun pouts. “26th or 27th? Is it November already?”

The taller of the two nods, already getting what he needed to know.

“Ah! 27th November. I know!”

“You know?” Chanyeol eyes shining at the mention of his special date of the year but Baekhyun shrugs it off with pushing his husband into the café. “We’ve arrived! So what flavour do you want, love?”

 

Chanyeol smiles at the sight, smell and beautiful decoration of the cakes there. Baekhyun shakes his head, rubbing his belly. “Let just order what I want. You will eat it right?” The pregnant looks at Chanyeol with the usual assuring eyes, making his husband nods sadly. Babe, this is just too much.

 

With pouty lips, Chanyeol follows Baekhyun to the counter. He got cut off when he’s about to order, Baekhyun ordered a slice of chocolate cheese cake, a slice of cake. Chanyeol eyes widen at that, looking at his pregnant husband with disbelief.

“Babe, are you sure?”

“Yes. You don’t want to eat it?”

“I-I want…”

“Then?”

 

The waiter could only chuckle at the couple, waiting to give the slice of cake they ordered. Baekhyun giggles when he receives the cake, giving it to Chanyeol to hold. “Can we eat at the nearby park? It’s not freezing right?”

“It’s near noon. Probably not that cold.”

 

The low voice makes Baekhyun smiles. “Why do you look so sad, baby? I don’t wanna eat that cake. You eat it yourself.” The smaller wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s, chuckling when his husband stopped walking.

“You said you bought the flavour you want? It’s fine, babe. Eat it. I can buy other cake later.”

“Did I say about wanting to eat it today? No, right? Just the flavour.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter