Your 100th Day, Our Nth Day

Your 100th Day

Heechul was pouting in front of his laptop and glaring at certain tweet he had just finished reading. He sighed deeply and thought of his lover. “It’s too much,” he mumbled.

 

Things had become more complicated between Heechul and his other half ever since he announced that he was going to do military service earlier than what had been planned before. Leeteuk had been acting out and more often throwing tantrums towards Heechul despite him being the older. Heechul couldn’t blame the leader for losing his cool by crying hard in front of so many people. All Heechul could do was standing right beside him and assuring that everything’s gonna be alright for both of them.

 

But what Heechul never expected was the fact that Leeteuk could be so childish and decided that joining We Got Married was a great idea to have a revenge on Heechul. They had fought everyday for a week straight but nothing seemed able to change the leader’s hasty decision. If Heechul had followed his instinct, he would have tortured the little named Kang Sora oh-so-evilly for being all lovey-dovey with HIS Gaeteuk. But well, it’s partially the self-proclaimed angel without wings’ fault that things turnedout like that. And Heechul really really hated his guts for posting such picture on his and the little ’s 100th day. Damned, they never could do such thing on their own anniversary so Heechul was obviously jealous. Yes, very much. He thought he’d suffered enough with his lover’s ‘four wives’ so this little was really like sprinkling salt on his wounded heart.

 

So now the Cinderella man was rummaging through picture files in his laptop and smirking when he had found an interesting one.

 

­__Flashback__ Heechul’s POV

“Heechullie…”

 

“OMO!” I stepped back and hit the door behind me when a pair of arms found their way on my waist and pulled me closer to the owner.

 

“I miss you, Chullie-ah…”

 

“Gaeteuk-ah, why are you home at this hour?”

 

“I got off work earlier. Let’s go out, Chullie.” I smiled gently at the man in front of me and slowly nodded my head.

 

“Sure. Just let me change first.”

 

“Okay. I’ll wait here.” He released me and stepped aside. Then I walked to our shared room and change my clothes into a grey stripped t-shirt with a black jacket. I walked out of the room to find Leeteuk and Donghae sitting on the couch and giggling over something on the TV. When they saw me, Leeteuk hurriedly got up and approached me.

 

“Are you guys going out?” Donghae asked innocently, perking up from his position on the couch.

 

“Yes. Are you coming with us?” I gasped upon hearing Leeteuk’s invitation. I thought it was going to be our precious moment to be together, just the two of us. I quickly gave Donghae a look, hoping he would get the message and said no.

 

“Sure!” the oblivious fishy jumped from the couch and grinned widely. I hissed while Leeteuk smiled and ruffled the er’s hair.

 

Well let’s look at it positively, at least there’s gonna be someone to take our picture. Yeah, not bad.

 

Just like that, the three of us went in Leeteuk’s car and stopped in an intestines restaurant downtown. My angel had been asking to go to this place since last week and finally now we could come here.

 

“Are you happy?” I asked the man sitting next to me who was eyeing the food in front of him like a little child would do.  He nodded vigorously and flashed me his radiant smile.

 

“I’m happy too, hyung…” Donghae chirped in from his seat across the table.

 

“I know.” I rolled my eyes and sighed then started digging on my food.

 

45 minutes later, we had finished eating and were sipping on our green tea when I remembered something. I quickly pulled my phone from my pocket and shoved it to Donghae.

 

“Take a picture of me and Gaeteuk.” I answered his questioning look while poking the man beside me and readily lifted my cup which was soon followed by him. Then, ‘clicked!’

 

“Now let’s take a group picture!” Donghae suggested and started to get up.

 

“No, no. Use your own phone.” I snatched back my phone just when Donghae pouted to which I ignored. “So where are we going after this, Teuk-ah..?”

 

“Gym. I ate too much so I need some exercise.” Damn. I was really expecting a club’s name as an answer.

__End of Flashback__ End of Heechul’s POV

 

If I didn’t know you better, I would have thought you were watching one of Hyukjae’s videos.” A familiar voice came from behind the smirking man and soon the owner rested his chin on the latter’s shoulder.

 

Heechul spared him a glare then promptly typed something on the laptop. Soon after that he turned it off and glared again. The man on his shoulder pulled back and sighed.

 

“What’s wrong Chullie-ah?”

 

“Congratulation on your 100th day, Teukie.” He said sarcastically.

 

“Come on Chullie, that’s just—“

 

“Do you even remember how many days we’ve been together?”

 

“No Chullie, I—“

 

“Great.”

 

“Well, do you?!”

 

“No, why should I?”

 

“That’s selfish.”

 

“Selfish is when you decided to go on that stupid show with that little—“

 

“Her name is Kang Sora! And I thought we’ve done talking about this before, Heechul.” The older’s voice raised a little as he started to get annoyed by the younger’s words.

 

The latter sighed visibly then grudgingly said, “Ok, sorry.” He walked past the shorter man and sat on the edge of the bed. “I’ve posted our picture, anyway.” He continued with more cheerful tone.

 

“Oh really? Which one?” Leeteuk followed his suit and sat beside him.

 

“The one from our last eating out with Donghae. HeeTeuk fans must be in frenzy right now.” He smirked while a frown was formed on the older’s forehead.

 

“It should be TeukChul. I am older, more muscular, darker and you said yourself that you are more beautiful.”

 

Heechul snorted indignantly, “But I have more power over you, my angel.”

 

Leeteuk was about to throw another argument but decided to change the subject instead. “Isn’t it about time we follow each other on Twitter? Some people may find it strange that I only follow our members—“

 

“And the little .” Heechul cut off sharply but quickly added, “But that doesn’t matter.  I know it’s for the show.”

 

“Yeah, whatever. But I haven’t followed you.”

 

“There’s no need, Teukie. I like it that way so observant people would see that we have something special that others don’t have without having to be connected openly. It’s good enough that we still share our pictures and videos through our own account even though we don’t follow each other.”

 

The leader mulled over Heechul’s explanation and nodded slightly, “Hmm fine, then let’s go on just like this.”

 

“You know what, Teukie, I can also do other things the little cannot.” Heechul said teasingly.

 

“She’s Sora, Chullie.”

 

“Whatever! I can call the whatever I want. Now shut up,” he rapidly leaned forward and caught the other’s lips in a quick kiss. “I want you for myself today.”

 

-The End-

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

how was it?

i expect many responses for it, because i was so excited that Heenim tweeted the pic and i hope i can share this happiness with other HeeTeuk/TeukChul shippers. what do you think, guys?

and i never write , but dirty thoughts kept coming into my head as i wrote this story. should i add another chapter with a little in it? or i just better continue my other stories..?

please answer me~^^