Final part 1

Skyfall Kim

In the meeting room without Jaehwan. Because manager hyung suddenly joined them to suprise him and held Jaehwan at another place. 

....

"So what is the plan again?", Sungwoon asked while leaning his head to the leader's shoulder. Guanlin mocked a vomit sound over that and Daniel snort at it. 

"Shut up maknae! Respect your elders!", Sungwoon throw the paper he held at the maknae but it hit Jihoon instead and the wink boy throw his book at the small hyung unavoided hitting Sungwoon flat on face. 

Laugh erupted in the room. 

"ing great aim Hoon ah!", Minhyun literally laughing so damn loud seeing those little kid doing rebels. 

"It hurt you know Hwang! Yah Winky, pig why you hit me so accurate damn it? I am going to sulk. Dont talk to me for 5 minutes. You are grounded!", Sungwoon faked sad face and lean more to Jisung. 

"Stupid hyung! You hit me first you jerk! And how could you even tried to hit our maknae? You are the meanest person in this meeting room right now! Dont call me pig!!!", Jihoon fight back. 

Guanlin turn red at Jihoon words and faking few shy coughs. 

"Alright kids stop throwing things to each other and we need to finalise our plan fast. Afraid that Jae gonna feel suspicious being held in by manager hyung so long without us. And you Mr Ha, get off me. Please be professional here. We are working you see?", Jisung tried to smirk after push Sungwoon softly from him. 

All the others rolls their eyes at that particular scene and again Guan Lin acting on another grossly sound of vomiting. Very much brat that kid. 

"LinLin baby...stop it...you are making omma sad..", Jisung acting like he is gonna to cry in 3 2 1 and one Lai Guan Lin never get up so fast in his 15 years of life running to his omma and hugging Jisung while saying he is sorry so many times in mixed languages chinese korean english and also sorry sorry song included as well like how sweet child he is. 

Jihoon frown a bit. But he shakes the feelings away knowing Linnie just being sweet to their omma as a child. Damn understanding he is. Jihoon feeling cool suddenly and proud of himself.  

"So...we are going to have Jinyoungie and Dae to continue their fight as what happened during Beautiful recording while Jae is the only oldest at the dorm and er...by the way do we need to insert some tears there or what?", Minhyun read what Woojin had wrote down as per what they had secretly messaging each other without Jaehwan in a secret Kakao Talk Group without Jae yesterday. It so damn hard to text in private without Kim Jaehwan being curious at them thus they named the group as their agency formal name so that Jae will not ask any further if he saw it. 

"Erm Jinyoung and Daehwi? Do you want to be physical?", Daniel ask while munching chips. Ong mimicked the pout made by Daniel while munching the chips. Woojin nearly fainted seeing that. Jisung just smile softly. Being a loyal OngNiel's shipper he is. 

"Just dont hurt yourself, I think thats okay to have to fake physicals fight? What you say?", Ong Seongwoo suddenly said something after a while enjoying the side view of his crush, some Kang Daniel. 

"I'm okay. I think I can do some acting there. But Dae? What is your opinion?", Jinyoung nudges Daehwi. 

"I'll just follow the plan then, but I hope I am not hitting you so much because I still sulking here you know", Daehwi pouting. Doing his best to sulk and pout. 

Daniel coos at it and Minhyun pat his hair. 

"Oho, so what with the kiss on the cheek this morning?" Sungwoon smirked at both his roommates. This small person sure sneaky as hell. 

"YAH HA SUNGWOON!!" both Deephwi shouting and turns their head to opposite ways with blushes on their faces. 

Interesting. 

"Eyyyy...", Jisung snarl at the remarks and Seongwoo shouted few love songs messyly. Bless his perfect face. 

Daniel just look with full admiration at his Ongie hyungie acting crazy and smile cutely at it. 

"Okay enough with our life. Please focus can you?", Jinyoung suddenly tried to be serious kid again but not with Woojin carressing his baby fat face slowly before Daehwi staring burns his touch and making him sit straight back again. Do not touch his things. He will bite. 

"Okay. So we the hyungs will suddenly leaves the kid to Jaehwan for a broadcast recording and Jisung hyung you make sure tell Jae to seriously take care of them. Also you have to tell him that Daehwi and Jinyoung is still on a bad term. Then after, we go. We will waited in the car outside. You guys have to fake everything normal until suddenly both of them start fighting. Create a scene where you pressure Jaehwan to solve the problem. Maybe Jihoon or Linnie shall acted scared. I think Linnie suit that part. While Jihoon you will cry. Yeah that suit you the most. And Woojin you try your best to avoid Jaehwan from making any calls for help during the fight. Also dont forget to keep in touch with us in case you sense something goes wrong. We will watch from the hidden camera recording also. Is that okay?", Minhyun reading the plot as what being planned before in their group KKT conversation. 

. They are genius! 

"Okay. That will be good. Remember guys, please dont trigger any bad words and be normal. I actually feel bad doing this because Jae has no experience as a brother. Like technically since he is the only child in his family. Together with the fact that he is also not being put under any agency like us. He has always the one being so independent. So I hope he will then learn something from this. And we too.", Jisung remind them. 

All of them nodding. 

Minhyun heart ache a little bit. He definitely knew Jaehwan is not so bad in leading others, he just too playful and noisy, but that does not means he is irresponsible, anyhow he cant help but to worry for the whole arrangements. Because for him Jaehwan is always the little dongseng he look out the most since produce 101. And Jaehwan also very much dependent on him. 

"Mission to prank our psychotic vocalist Start in 3 2 1", right after they cheered the door frantically open. 

A hysterical laugh and messy runner flopping on Minhyun. Hugging him tight and still laughing. His hair brushes against Minhyun's face making him nervous. Daehwi nearly got heart attack because that person is the main person in their plan just now which is the Skyfall lovers, Kim Jaehwan! 

"Yah! Kim Jaehwan! You little !", their manager crash into the room with a tired face and out of breath. Both of them look like just finished doing marathon. 

Jisung gulping his saliva real hard because he feel like all their plan will just fly through the windows right now. Oh my. Goodbye beautiful plan. Why life is so unfair oh God! He wanted to cry a river. 

They are eyeing each other. Unsure what to do. 

"Er what...what happened here?" Jinyoung suddenly pull Jaehwan from Minhyun and acting serious. Bless his already cold eyes. They look at Jaehwan still laughing although after Jinyoungie pull his hand so that they can see his reaction. 

They still shocked over his entrance. 

But he still have his face all red and eyes missing into crescent as he still laughing so much. Unable to stop. Making Minhyun melt slowly. 

Minhyun calm his frantic heart and smile a little bit due to the affections shown by Jaehwan. That fluffy squishy main vocal just hug him first right there soon after he entered the room! Like seriously?! 

Almost paradise song playing in his head right now and he have to look at the other direction to try pausing the said song with his imaginary hand inside his head but he accidentally turns the volume up there and that causing him to said "The actual F!" in high pitch voice making Jaehwan stop laughing and stand straight with a very confused look on his face. The smile faded so fast it hurt Jihoon because he loves his hyung smile so much. 

Daniel coos internally at the sight. Its hard to not squishing his same age friend at the innocent face he unconciously made. But he just faking a serious face in order to make his Ongie hyung proud of his acting skills. And guess what, Ong is so damn proud of it until he suddenly slammed a book at his hand onto the table. Making Jaehwan take a step back and his eyes started looks worried. 

"O...okay..what happened here? Am I missed something? Why everyone look so tense?" Jaehwan tilt his head to the left and that sight making Guan Lin feel like hugging his psycho hyung right now because he look so soft that make Guan Lin heart ache but all the normal action because they will just naturally start the plan with another move which is serious tense mood thanks to Jinyoung and Minhyun suddenly shout cursing words making the great Jaehwan flustered and that confirmed he had not actually listen to their conversation before tho he was like running inside one seconds after they cheered. Thus LinLin playing with his hands not looking at Jaehwan to fake a scared expression. Pro this kid. Crying in chinese. 

Smooth.

Jisung and Sungwoon smirk when Jaehwan look at Minhyun with a shocked expression after Minhyun cursed. 

Jisung nodded to the rest signalling the plan is still unknown to Jaehwan and they can start taking their respectives roles from there. 

"What so funny hyung? You look so cheerful just now?" Woojin tried to be a Jaehwan side kick at his best with Daehwi flashing his thumbs up so fast from behind Jaehwan and Jihoon start messing with his hair looked frustrated. 

'Damn it! This group is a whole dramatic people best actors born natural and should win Daesang awards I knew it. So proud of my kids!' Jisung feeling proud omma so suddenly. He raised them well. A respective mother he is. 

Jaehwan cant help but feeling shocked at Minhyun's cursed. THE NICE GUY HWANG MINHYUN CURSED! After all it was right after he hug Minhyun because he missed his hyung so much. Not that he did not see his hyung yesterday but he is just like that even he knew his hyung will almost everytime give up on him, he will just give out the loves. And that Hwang Minhyun shouted so loud making his inner flip and Jaehwan want to cry so bad. He literally felt so small standing there. 

Minhyun collect himself so fast knowing Jaehwan stare is still on him and put the straight face despite he really feel so pity towards the main vocal. His main vocal. But for the sake of that plan he just maintain the hard and cold look. 

"Oh. Eun Hyung (their manager) try to trapped me in the basement...

"Hey I am not!", a voice interrupt him.

He just waived at it and continue.

"...while making stupid jokes and asked me to play few mysterious games that I am sure I didnt even understand it....",

"You are the ones which is stupid, you noisy kid!", the manager interrupt again.

Jaehwan make face at it and continue.

"Luckily I get to wrestle him and run for my life here. After all I want to meet you guys. I have missed you guys a lot due to Immortal Song recording last night. Hey I won but at another stage I lose. Haha. Ops it supposed to be secret. Well so you are looking at a winner right now. Be proud. But dont tell the public yet. Wait till the episode being aired. But...er...I think some problems has arise here and I am not being informed with it right? Since everyone is so tense...I guess. What is it if I can know? Maybe I can help it...I hope so...", his voices turns from excited into tiny and dragged tones as he felt like everyone were shooting a hole at his head. Suddenly he felt so scared. 'Is it me? Why they look so angry at me?' 

Jihoon nearly smile at Jaehwan innocent tones. But he just strained it. 

"Eyyy why everyone so serious? Did you guys so hungry? I can treat you because I got my payment from Immortal Song. Haha. Lets do chicken today! Cheer up baby okay okay!!!", Jaehwan try to make the air less suffocated inside the meeting room. Dancing a little cheer up by twice also. But all of them just stared at him like he is a statue. 

'Jaehwannie...dont crack a joke here. I hardly can stand that stupid face' Seongwoo make a turn with the meeting room chairs. Try hard to push away the funny feeling, he acknowledge it, the fact that Kim Jaehwan is really a Wanna one's mood maker and he is the best of it. 

Jisung sighed. Make a dissappointed face. 

Jaehwan start feeling so out of place. Dumfounded. He turn to the manager for some help. 

Manager hyung somehow understand the cue and sighing too. He shake his head. Faking a 'I give up on you' expression. 

"Jisung, you tell him. I'll just go from here. 10 minutes for you guys to get back inside the car and heading to the dorm", Eun hyung make a sign to them and exchange smirks when Jaehwan look to the floor before close the door. 

Jaehwan slowly walked to Jisung. 

"I...is it me hyung? Am I doing something wrong? I...I am sorry...but what is it?", he asked. Scared voice. Almost whisper. With guilty expression. 

'Awwww...no my baby...you are not but we like you to think that for today. Sorry for breaking your heart JaeJae. Hyung love you' Minhyun internally screamed and send virtual hug to Jaehwan. 

Jinyoung place his hand on Minhyun and squeeze it slowly. Understand his hyung conflict.  

Daehwi take the silent and a 'now shine Lee Daehwi' look from Daniel as sign for him to get out with an angry face. 

He make sure throw the pencil he had hold toward Jinyoung direction to create a scene for Jaehwan. 

"Jerk!", he said as he stop beside Jaehwan looking directly to Jinyoung. Minhyun hold Jinyoung shoulder to calm him. Jinyoung mutters curse below his breath.

Jaehwan confused but he still try to stop Daehwi. He reach Daehwi hand but that kid shrugged it and slam the door. He stunned at that and turn back as Jisung suddenly clear his throat. Jaehwan turn his focus back to the leader. Walk closely. Ready to get shout at. 

"The others can go to car now. Kim Jaehwan you stay", he instruct. 

Woojin pat Jaehwan's shoulder while Sungwoon said a small "Dont be too hard at the kid" that clearly heard by Jaehwan making the kid nervous as he conclude that he must have done something real bad. And he forgot about it. 

'Crap!' He is crying inside. 

Jisung sigh again. 

"Sit", he pull a chair for Jaehwan in front him. 

Once seated Jaehwan fast hold his hyung hands. 

"Hyung I really forgot what mistake did I do. Please forgive me....did I up real bad? I am sorry hyungiee...", he tried to plea. 

'Cute kid' Jisung laugh inside his head at the vocalist small eyes. 

"No, Jaehwan, listen, actually we have a discussion just now" 

Jaehwan nodded. 

Jisung have an urge to pinch his mandu cheek at that time. But he looks away for a while. 

"So...erm we the hyungs line apparently have to do a show and the show is not including you..."

"Okay...then?", Jaehwan feel strange. 

"The things is the recording may take one or two days since it will be at Jeju so we are trying to negotiate who should stay to manage the kids", Jisung try to give him some clues. 

Jaehwan heart sank. He hide the hurt feeling so fast. 

'Did they did not trust me? Of course Jaehwan ah, you can barely manage yourself. What a joke' he smile sadly. 

Jisung look at Jaehwan carefully. But he cant read that kid. He saw a sad glint but he did not understand it. Maybe he was wrong. 

"So...er apparantly we cant put out anyone because the PD didnt agree on exchange. Since he already picked for certain reasons he said" 

Jaehwan retract his hand back this time. 

'Wow, what more. Even the producer also reject you Kim. Looser...' he cant help but to feel hurt at those remarks. 

"Okay...erm so the kid is my responsibility now, is that what you trying to tell me?" Jaehwan feel numb and he really want this to end fast. 

He didnt want to shed tears for the feelings of being unwanted in front of s. Not even in front of Jisung. They didnt need to know this side of him. This feelings he had suppressed so long after many rejections of agencies and music programs which he went before he entered Produce 101. He feel like the old wound reopen back.

And it ing hurt. 

But he dismiss those dark side of him. He need to show he is reliable. 

'Steady Jaehwan. Jisung hyung doesnt meant it to be like that. No you are totally reliable. You are a member of wanna one. You are a part of Produce 101 survivors which won. You just being oversensitive freak yes you are...' he tried to convince himself. 

"I really think you should go instead of me, I also give proposition because you are funnier and useful on tv show than me. You bring good image to wanna one too because of your credibility"

Jaehwan put his hand to the leader's mouth and his eyes so wide. For a small eyes like him it looks...still cute. 

"Hyung, what rubbish you are saying now? No way you compare us. We are not to be compared with each other okay? Thats not right. We are to complete each other. Because we are one. Just like how my favourite group Exo sumbenim tagline. We are one. We are a group. And inside the group shouldnt be any comparison that will divide them. Okay? Plus that was a nonsense what you said just now. You are funny, kind, experienced, knowledgeable and wise, there are still lots of qualities that make you our leader and you as person yourself, is the ones i have personally always admired and look out for", Jaehwan said with a serious look. 

Jisung nearly cried. Okay cross that. 

He did shed tears at Jaehwan words. 

'This kid is so sincere. I dont deserve this. This is bad Jisung. Focus on your mission' Jisung thought. 

"Hey, why you crying? I...argh...hyung...okay now lets return to our main conversation first. Lets finish this and go back dorm okay?" Jaehwan wipe the tears with his hand. 

Jisung laugh messily and wipe his face. 

Jaehwan feel guilty making cried. 

'You always messed up Kim. Now you hurt your leader. Please stop talking can you!' Jaehwan scolded himself in his head. 

He slap his face unconciously and Jisung reach his hand to stop it. 

"Why are you hitting yourself?" Jisung caressed his face slowly. 

"Oh no...nothing...hehe.." 

Jaehwan just smile.

"...but hyung erm what with Baejin and Dae? I thought they have reconcile?" Jaehwan point out the scene before. 

'Aigoo clueless kid, you are trapped! Assa!' Jisung flash a victory glances. He then fake a worried expression so fast. 

"Actually they still fight. And apparently Jinyoungie got angry until he accused it was you whom turned Daehwi into spoilt brat like that since he saw you guys get closer nowadays"

"I...oh...I...", he totally speechless because of that. 

Jisung pat his shoulder slowly. Feeling bad at the frown on Jaehwan's face. 

"Jae ah, that just a kid fighting each other, I am sure Jinyoungie doesnt means it like that. Maybe he got jealous since you are closer to Daehwi now? You know how close they are right? Plus the fact that they fought back then because of misunderstanding between them. They just being emotional. Dont take it to heart okay? That is why just now we are also informing them you will be the one handling them these 2 days and they need to listen to you. Daehwi got agitated just now because he is angry Jinyoung disagree with you staying instead want Minhyun. I guess they are trying to make each other jealous by using both of you. Please dont mind it too much. Minhwan fighting!", Jisung explain. 

Jaehwan chuckle slowly. He blush at Jisung last verse. Shyly look down. 

'Aww cute gudetama is shy......' Jisung coos internally. 

"Those kid. Why must me and Minhyunnie hyung tho? We are not even a thing"

Jisung smirk. 

"Hell yeah you are" 

'Minhyun hyun hate my messy so much why cant you guys see!' He feel like screaming. 

"Whatever it is I really need you to be serious and quick. Later I will tell you the schedule for next 2 days. Please update to me if there is something happened. Not that I dont trust you but you know the kid are still in foul mood and you unintentionally dragged into their mess...", 

Jaehwan cut his hyung with a hug. 

Jisung yelp in suprise. 

"Okay okay hyung. I understand it. I will try my best to avoid any fight. Thank you for your concern! Roger. Make many money and buy us something good okay? Fighting!" 

Jisung smile at the cheerful vocalist. 

He just hope the plan went well now.