帶我走

Better together.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breathing ... 
  
Inhale ... 
  
Exhale ... 
  
"C'mon, where's the cool now? You've been bragging about this game for too long, and now you can't keep up with me?" Yoona: tall girl, doe eyes, hair is tied up in a bun, same age, and my girlfriend. We haven't met for so long, due to work purposes, and now that we did; after 3 long months, I can't ... feel ... everything. 
  
She's definitely not the perfect human being I've ever met - whoever is though?, but she's a drop dead gorgeous from the roots of her hair, up to the nails of her toes. 
  
I panted once again, trying to catch my breath, but it's as if it is never ending. It's as if, breathing is hard to do. 
  
"Wait," I said to let her know. I didn't want to ruin the fun, but everything around me is revolving — 
  
"Jess! Jess! Hey, you okay???" Asked her filled with worry, dashing her way towards me. I just sat up from the grass, heck, I didn't know I was sitting or lying, or whatnot in the first place. 
  
"Err, yeah. I just need a break" I managed to answer, still at a loss, and my chest tightens as I try to breathe normally. Why is that hard to do the first place anyway? That's an odd one. 
  
Breathing should be the easiest thing to be done, right? 
  
I saw her sprint towards the makeshift bench where we left out stuff, after she confirmed that I am okay.  
  
"What was that all about?" She asked after I chugged the water and is now smiling at her "you really sure that you're okay?" 
  
"Does this look like I am unwell?" I tumbled towards the grass, which she copied afterwards 
  
"I am okay" I declared after tumbling again and again. Instead of playing soccer, we ended up tumbling around this field. She's naughty and cool like that. 
  
"You suddenly fell! I was calling out for you a billion times and you weren't responding" 
  
"I did" 
  
"After a billion tries from me! Were you trying to lessen my life span? Because it was effective" 
  
"Not a chance, love. To grow old together, right?" 
  
"Right, but ..." she slumped down, arms stretched out for me to use as a temporary pillow, which, she'll wrap around my frame after I laid on it. 
  
"But what? You're breaking up with me?" With a playful raised of brows, I asked. I know she wouldn't. We gave each other no reason to break up. Not that I am aware of. 
  
"Hey!" She side eyes me a glare, and I just had to pinch her cheeks with the way she looked so cute "why would I do that?!" 
  
"Then, but what? You know how impatient I am, and you cut short your sentence. What if you found someone else besides me? I'd understand" 
  
She scoffed, something she does when she hears something ridiculous. "Have you found someone to replace me?!" 
  
"Yeah, well ..." 
  
"Let's see then" she challenged me and I am just mentally delighted how worked up she is - how she'd rather have me instead of making me jealous too 
  
"Hmm, I don't know where to start" 
  
"How does he look like" 
  
"Oh oh oh!" I snapped my finger excitedly "She's so pretty, that's the first thing to be noticed. Pretty enough to make me swoon every given time. She'd rather wear her specs than her lenses although she looks way gorgeous wearing the lenses. But don't get it wrong, specs ver isn't so bad!" 
  
"Pft. Maybe she won't see you, because she has a bad eyesight" 
  
"She said the I am the only one she sees clearly, and that I am the only one clear from her eyesight"  
  
She huffed, "what a copycat. I already told you that" 
  
"You did?!" I gave her a scandalous look 
  
"You said your heart fluttered at that time!"  
  
"Maybe I lied" 
  
"On to the next!" She glares at me 
  
"She's kind, patient, lovely, understanding, sometimes hot tempered but would apologize for the behavior before the day ends, sweeter than sugar, and is made out of everything nice" 
  
"And?" She's jealous, oh my gosh. Her one word poured all of the jealousy in it. 
  
"She got a gorgeous s-line" 
  
"You're checking her out already???!!!" She rages, pulling out her arm, making my head to lay on the grass. She then turned to her side before hovering on top of me with both of her arms gathering forces to lift up her body 
  
"Am I ... not allowed to?" 
  
"OMG!" She forces out a laugh "I couldn't even bother stare or look at someone for more than 10 seconds, and now, here you are, telling me you've checked someone out? Not simply anyone, BUT THE ONE YOU FOUND TO REPLACE ME"  
  
"Hehe" I giggled before I encircled my hand to her neck; so, I can gather force to lift my body up and press our lips together. "No one can ever repla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter