one

force majuere

chapter one — kyungwon pov

I've been living in the Kim's family for almost 14 years now. I can say that I am more than grateful for them for adopting me, Kang Kyungwon, and giving me the feeling of home and a family. I remembered very clearly. At the age of 6, I was adopted by them or specifically the only daughter of the Kim family. I was adopted because the family's pet dog Alice passed away and it's probably because the family's daughter wanted someone she could play with, as a result, I have became a replacement for a dog.


Their family was very rich, by rich I mean very rich, they owned a corporation that is known worldwide. Even their only daughter owns a big house at a age of 7.


The Kim family definitely treated me well, provided me with food, education and almost everything I wanted even though I don't request for anything. They were my 'owners' and even the daughter said that she was the master so I must listen to her and she will treat me well.


I was like a lackey, always serving my master, Ms Kim Minkyung. We played together since we're young, but of course it's always me chasing after a ball that she'd thrown. Being the same age as her, I guess we had things to talk about.


Now, at the age of 20, I am working in the Kim Corporation as a Manager. I'm being respected in the company because of the fact that I was close to Ms Kim but everyone knew that I was just a lackey.


I came back home with an exhausted mind, just wanting to take warm bath and sleep right away. The door swing opened. I was stunned. It was Ms Kim, she's finally back after studying in USA for 3 years. I definitely miss her.


"Aren't you happy that I've returned home? Shouldn't you be hugging me with joy right now? Don't you miss me Kang Kyungwon? " She questioned me with one side raised brows.


I walked in front of her, smiled and hugged awkwardly. She no doubt would have hugged back tightly.


"Welcome home Ms Kim, let me have your luggages, I'll prepare your room for you. It's been really long since I've seen you. " I said with a serious tone. Although she always treated me like a family but I only treated her as my master.


"Call me Minkyung from now onwards. You can call me Ms Kim in the company but when we're at home you better call me Minkyung. " she glared at me.


She had an indescribable beauty that was absolutely ethereal. Yes, she looked like an angel from heaven, she have always been looking good since young. Now, she was taller than me, had a long silky black hair and was beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her but i proceeded to her room to unpack her things.


"Later go to my bed I want to hug you to sleep like how we used to be when we were young" Ms Kim demanded.


"B-But that's when we were young... now we're already 20 years old how can we adults be ... hugging to sleep" I mumbled.


Ever since young, Ms Kim held me to sleep — it's just me lying straight on one side of the bed while she place her hand/body around or across me. Before I came into the Kim family, Alice the dog was the one Ms Kim sleeps and hugs in bed but since the dog passed away, I became a replacement. I've never complaint because she is my owner and I must obey to her orders even though she is the same age as me.


"Whatever, you are my person, you listen to me" She grumbled and I was shook from my line of thoughts.


At night, we went to bed and slept like how we used to sleep when we were children.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay so I'll end here and by the way this is just the start but i'll try to upload the chapters every now and then once i finished.

Do comment whether it's alright or it's bad and i'll try to change it. Please don't be so harsh on me as i'm not a good writer. 

Thank you for reading~ 안녕