Chapter 4: wait, what?

L.O.V.E

It's unbearably awkward. After what happened at the bridge, i dragged his soulless body to the nearby bench and gave him some hotpacks i had in my bag. His ears and hands are turning red from the coldness. I didnt know what to say. Not to mention, i am also shocked. Jimin, the guy who have it all,  tried to kill himself. Why? I have so many questions to ask but im scared i might press the wrong button. 

" hey, why did you do that? "

Breaking the silence, he asked. I couldn't comprehend the question because it's me who's supposed to ask about that, so i said

" what? I dont get you"

" why did you .. Interrupt me earlier? "

Wait did he just use the word interrupt on purpose ? 

" Save you, you mean. It's on a natural reflex, i dont know why either. "

Another reply with silence. 

" why did you do that? "

Again, silence. 

Okay maybe that's dumb of me to expect an answer from him. If the events going on in his life is able to lead him to suicide, i couldnt expect him to just open up to a stranger. Although he is no stranger to me. 

Unable to bear the silence, i stood up, with my hand on my hips and pointed my another hand's index finger to him,

" Look, i know you couldnt tell me all that's happened, but can you don't ever repeat that again. Someone will be grieving because of that. And please, value your life, many people is fighting to live. "

" There's no one." 

His voice.. Sounds so lonely.. Why? Although he's so precious? 

" I am here. You may not know me, but i know you. Everything that has lead you to take that decision earlier, trust me, you dont deserve this. You deserve way better."

" hey, you know what? "

He stood up and pushed me to the bench, putting his arms over me. 

" Why dont you be my girlfriend? "

He is staring in my eyes directly. 

Wait, what?