lovely..

Beauty of love

The beauty of love…….

Once upon a time, when Gods walked the Earth, the Sun happened to meet the Moon.

They had seen each other before, of course, following each other over the sky, but never been able to meet. But then, a solar eclipse happened, the Moon moving in between the Sun and the Earth.

 It only lasted for a few minutes, but the Sun was amazed by the beauty of the Moon up close. With skin as pale as the light he radiated, hair as dark as the night sky, and eyes filled with stars, the Moon was truly enchanting. The Moon himself  was just as entranced by the Sun’s beauty. With golden skin and fiery hair, and eyes as blue as a summer’s day, yes, the Sun truly was handsome.

“Maybe, you should stay ,” the Sun said, grinning. Sadness entered those twinkling eyes, and the Moon’s smile softened.

“I cannot. I need to keep moving, bringing the moon over the sky,”he  said, voice barely more than a breath. “This is only a temporary meeting…”

 The Sun reached out, taking a hold of the Moon’s wrist, momentarily marveling over how cold the skin was.

“But I do not want you to go. I want you to stay with me,” the Sun said, a slight pout to his lips.

The Moon also reached out, placing a hand against the Sun’s cheek and drinking in the warmth that radiated from him. “I wish that I could, but I cannot. We will meet again, I promise, and I will tell you good morning and goodnight every day during the times when we cannot meet.”

“Then I will hold you to that promise, and tell you good morning and goodnight every day as well,” the Sun promised as they started to drift apart. The Moon smiled a dazzling smile again, nodding, confirming the promises made.

Hands slid together, holding on to the other for a moment, before sliding apart, until only the very tips of fingers touched. And then, just like that, contact was lost, and the eclipse was over.

They met a few times per year, some meetings lasting a few minutes, and some lasting hours. Some times, they were barely able to touch, and some times they were able to hold each other close.

Because the Sun and the Moon only had the eclipse to bask in the presence of the other. Following each other over the sky, they could see each other, but never touch. And so, they took advantage of every little piece of time that the Fates gifted them with. Touches and caresses linger.

Truly, they knew how important their time was, and how to maximize what they could get out of it.

 Truly, the Sun and the Moon loved each other dearly. Well our chanyeol being the moon, how couldn’t it be a perfect love story for our moon’s lover baekhyun.

 

p.s: is it too small? should i extend it with details....