Heechul! :D

OmoOmo!

 

Kim Heechul…

~Milky Skin KIM HEECHUL
We love you Kim Heechul!~

 

 

 

The café was jammed packed with people. It was CRAZY how many people there were. Mainly because Super Junior were engaging themselves in a rare sight. Going out. With yes, girls. Fans were going hay wired just spotting another female near the handsome boys. It was painful. It was amusing. Some die hard shippers had their faces pressed against the glass…Elf, Suju loves them and they only love suju…and kill anything else in sight. Donghae was having a blast with having a couple of back ground dancers with them. It was always nice to have girls around. A company like this, there wasn’t a lot of room to date. Unless you were strictly under cover but even then it was more like a mission than a date. Schedules were another problem. But as young men, they did what any young man would do. “Can I interest you in some Soju?” Donghae smiled with charm and grace earning a few giggles. It would have been a gentlemen gesture if a certain Maknae didn’t open his vocally beautiful mouth.

“Donghae.” He said informally, odd how annoying it was to everyone but he did it all the time. You’d figured they’d be used to it by now. “That’s the 10th time I heard you say that line. Can’t you be more creative with ALL the girls you meet?” He smirked watching the excitement from in the women’s eyes leave. Donghae had half the mind to slap him. But he knew, and they knew, Kyuhyun was right to some extent. Donghae’s game was as original as calling phone number digits.

“Kyuhyun-ssi” one of the girls looked at him, she was genuinely interested in getting to know the youngest Hallyu star. “What are some hobbies you like” she asked cutely using the same amount of Aegyo in her voice as any other girl.

“Uh…” He began getting a tad shy. The prankster had all the right words and moves with his group but when it came to women he was a little shy and inexperienced, awkward. Most of them were in front of women. Unless you were as charismatic as Teukie or as arrogant as Heechul, then you always had things to say. Sadly the two eldest had other plans. Teukie was off filming and Cinderella was using her bippity boppity boo powers on his homepage.

“We’ll answer that.” The hyungs’ faces read clearly, Payback bro.

“He likes being rude and informal.” Donghae spoke.

“He likes burning food.” Wookie chipped in with a smile, but one look from Kyu and he pretended to be interested in his drink.

“He likes to play pranks and do childish things.”

“And he loves video games.” The all agreed on that one. The girl suddenly turned her head, her interested died down too. It was hard to live up to females expectations of stars. Confident, perfect, rich. In all reality they were all just talented, slightly awkward, good looking boys who had wages that barely covered anything and no social life unless it is within themselves. No wonder people shipped them. All these years and they could honestly say they spend more time with a man than they do with a lover, girl, or family member.

 

“The night wasn’t so bad.” Sungmin said happily he was pulling out his ds making Kyu stand behind him. Only visibly helping the fact he was a video game junkie no matter what. “I think they like me.”

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. “They only like you cause you’re cute. Girls don’t date cute.” He told Sungmin who shrugged. He came out for the sake of going out. Dating wasn’t a major part of his plans. Of course he got jealous seeing other couples, seeing Shin-Dong the least likely of the group of stick thin, muscly boys, to get happily hitched and living away. But this was reality. Their career was like a social life. They traveled, met people, did things. It only meant straining having any connection with anyone that wasn’t working with you. Kyu’s arm went on Minnie’s shoulder his finger guiding him in his game.

 

By the time they got home...
“I wonder how Siwon, Teukie and Heechul do it.” He made a face softly. Some guys just naturally had some charisma. By the time they got home Kangin was walking out of the shower, he looked around in his robe and saw the boys more or else sober which meant not a great date night.
“Oi, I don’t know why you all bother with date night if you don’t keep your dates.”

“Shut up Kangin, its not like you’re dating.” Heechul called out, his sensitive hearing picking up defeat from Tuekie’s computer.

“Aish, that’s because I’m working on losing weight and getting back on track before messing with anything.” He commented going into the kitchen. He took one look at Sungmin and Kyuhyun so close and shook a water bottle at them. “Heyhey! Don’t get so close you’re not in front of fans. Its weird.” He told them. Kangin was a manly man. Short tempered, wild, slightly careless in his actions. No amount of training could train that attitude out of him. Kyuhyun purposely ignore him guiding Sungmin to sit with him at the couch.

“Heeeeechul!” Teukie called, “Are you done with my laptop?” He wanted to use it eventually. Leave it to Heechul and his silly cat Heebum to knock the laptop down. Heechul was use to being around here now. It was hard living in a place were two people just…left. Kibum’s deliberate discussion to put acting over Suju which they all supported but Heechul voiced his pain. Then…Hangeng…Too painful to remember. Heechul promised his long distance Chinese friend and all of the Kpop community he’d never fall so hard like that again.

“He’s talking to Hangeng, he’s going to be online ALL night.” Siwon walked through the door without knocking. It still felt like he lived there too. Everyone forgot Siwon had a house now but he spent most days with the boys. The muscular and tall man sat beside his proclaimed favorite patting his head. “Kyukyu!” He smiled at him; Kyuhyun out of courtesy…ignored him.

In the room, Heechul was in fact instant messaging Hangeng. Both boys had been busy. Hangeng doing his new solo release and Heechul being one of Super Junior’s most remembered faces.

Tsk Tsk your hangul is failing you Hang’ Kim Heechul sent.

‘************’ Hangeng typed a curse word and sent it with a smile.

OI! Where do you get these words?!’ Heechul typed back angrily, forgetting it was Heechul himself that spoon fed Hangeng all these words.

‘From who else potty mouth’ He replied and sending instantly after that ‘I love you!’ with a heart. Heechul was a softy for compliments. Call him pretty or love him and he smiled and slowly forgave any annoyance.

‘I miss you Chulie.’ Hangeng abruptly stated while Heechul was in mid-sentence. Hangeng knew, from youtube, from rumors, from Heechul admitting it on his homepage the emotional damage Hangeng’s departure did to him. It was Kibum slow distance but at least everyone saw that. Hangeng…he was crafty. He lead them and boom, blind sided with his testament to sue his way out. SUE!? Heechul was upset Hangeng never told him, never gave  him the chance for a proper farewell. Heechul knew why. Heechul would have convinced Hangeng to stay. He’d bat those long lashes and wide eyes, look at him with that face like a puppy and Hangeng would have melted…and stayed…miserably. He knew he had to leave, it was plain unfair when he went through. But Heechul was selfish. He never once, till now, thought Hangeng would be the one to leave him alone with memories and a cat.

‘me too.’ He replied and logged off knowing well Hangeng would text him later. “All done.” He chirped happily. The leader shook his head walking in and yelling very loudly.

“WHY IS MY WALLPAPER KANG SORA?!” He walked out with a red face.

“I found a lot of her photos in your library. I guess you never got over being her virtual husband huh~?" Heechul winked leaving the leader pissed off. The boy looked at himself in the mirror and frowned. “What color should I—“ He felt his phone buzz and stop, of course. Hangeng again. He tapped the question to him. Asking his friend what hair color should Heechul change too. He went through so many he had to start doubling over some colors. Although Heechul knew Hangeng had some favorites. He enjoyed Heechul’s natural hair color or the occasional light blond. This time he answered light blond.

Heechul smiled. “I’m going to the hair dresser.” He spoke, it was eight o’clock at night but with one phone call he would be the only person to get his hair done this late at night. People loved Heechul. He was the eye of fashion and new trends. No one was surprised he was going. They barely said anything to him when he left.

Bzzzzz....Bzzzzz....

He grabbed his white leather jacket and walked down the street at this moment finally, getting the last phone call from Hangeng of the night. The two were best friends, they stayed as best friends. His departure changed things socially but emotionally Heechul knew his one true friend no matter how far was this man.

“Oi, too you long enough.” Heechul hissed playfully over the phone, a shaky laugh over lapping his voice. “So blond eh?”
Hangeng merely laughed again. “Babo Stop laughing I haven’t said anything funny.” Heechul started to chuckle. This guy, was all he thought as laughed along with his nonsense.

“I like blond. You look more like Cinderella.” Hangeng finally spoke after having laughed for a good minute. “You’ve been natural for a while I’m surprised. Impressive.” He spoke making a minor error in his grammar. “Impressed I meant…Yah.” He struggled with his Korean. Hangeng use to be very good at it. His Korean was so good back in the day, Heechul didn’t see it. Back then they didn’t need a language. They communicated so well just by body language, emotions, just by looking at each other they knew exactly what the other wanted. It was a connection he took for granted.

“Heechul…You know my solo right?” He asked softly, almost scared like. Heechul rolled his eyes, was he rubbing it in that Hangeng had a solo?

“Ohh you have a solo?! You don’t say.”

“Hyuuung!” Hangeng groaned. He didn’t like to repeat himself. Now Heechul was just being a prick to him. “Anyway. I have an Asia wide tour.” He announced. “And-“

“If the next words out of your mouth aren’t You’re coming to Korea, then hang up.” He said in a serious tone. For a moment Heechul was so excited, he was beaming. But then he heard the dial tone and suddenly he was disappointed. He pouted all the way to the hair dresser. He couldn’t believe it. Not only did Hangeng get Heechul’s hopes up. He hung up on him! Didn’t he know Heechul looked forward to his phone calls every day. Between practice and schedules Heechul never left without his charger and phone. By the time he got into the bleaching process he felt a buzz on his lap. He moved his hands under the cape wrapped around his clothes to protect it. It was a text message from Hangeng.

I’ll be in Korean for three weeks in a couple of months.’
 

Heechul would have gotten up and dance. But he was in the middle of something very important. He smiled wide. They were both too busy to take a vacation but being able to take his work here for a little while. It made Heechul only wish his tour was starting now. He got his hair cut, trimmed and bleached. He looked at his hair and his face and smiled. He took a quick picture of himself just smiling and sent it to Hangeng.

Oh.Wow. Milky Skin Cinderella!’ he sent it with a smile.
 

 

 

[Little Dry, but setting the mood :D chapters will be based on certain couples. Hmmm what should next chapter character be?

 

Oh and I like comments I like dem lots.]