Final

Leaving Him

You came home to an empty house. It wasn't new nor did it shock you any. Well, more accurately you didn't allow the silent apartment to shock you. You immediately go upstairs and open your closet only to grab a suitcase. Throwing random clothes into it, tears pour down your face. Looking at your room you spot the necklace that your boyfriend, Donghae, had bought you for your anniversary last year. As you walk over towards it you open the necklace to see a picture of you and Donghae kissing at a park that you went to with the other Super Junior members. Kyuhyun, one of your closest friends since you two were in school, had taken the photo with the remark while he was not bothering trying to hold in his laughter from seeing you two embarrassed. "You guys are perfect for each other!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as you chased him trying to steal his phone away from him. Upon seeing the picture you could not feel the joy you would have gotten from it normally, instead, you immediately feel the anger you were trying to control rise.  

[3 Weeks Ago]

You got a text from your boyfriend saying that he was going to be late coming home, so you decided to go to the bar with Kyuhyun and his new girlfriend Eunji.  As you were dancing and having a good time with them, you notice a familiar figure. It was indeed your boyfriend.... kissing another girl that was sitting on his lap. You stormed over and splashed your drink on him before walking out of the bar with Kyuhyun and Eunji to go to his house. What you didn't notice was the seething look  Kyuhyun's face contorted into as he watched you splash your drink all over his bandmate. Nor did you notice Kyuhyun coming out of bar much later than you and Eunji. Not only had his bandmate hurt his best friend, he had broken the youngers trust. Kyuhyun knew he was going to have to confront Donghae the next day at work even in front of Leeteuk and the others. What you did remember though, was the words Kyuhyun had spoken to you, while you helplessly cried into Eunji's shoulder. "Let him realize for now that he has lost someone as perfect as you. He doesn't need to see your tears right now. He doesn't deserve to see you." 

While Donghae was at work the next day, Eunji dropped you by yours and Donghae's house to help pack most of your things. Apparently, Donghae either didn't notice or didn't care when he came home while you and Eunji packed your things, as he only went to change clothes and then leave again. Trying to hold the back more of your tears, you and Eunji finish packing your things for the night and placed them in the truck. Kyuhyun and Eunji let you stay at their place while you looked for another apartment to move into. Soon, the two of you finished and left the apartment. Although you knew you had to come back the next day to grab the remainder of your clothes and finally have to talk to him. 

[Present]

Throwing the necklace into the trash, you kept packing your things. You didn't hear his car pulling in, or the front door opening, or even him coming up the stairs. You did hear him, however, when he whispered into the room "You're leaving?" 

You ly to find him with tears forming in his eyes. Your only response was a nod and to keep packing your things before speaking in such a harsh tone that he flinched. 

"You were so comfortable with her at the bar that you allowed her to kiss you while knowing that you were in a relationship." you ranted. "I guess I wasn't good enough for you considering she's much prettier than me and apparently she was worth more of your time as she was not boring." 

Donghae then spoke while getting on his knees " She's not you though please," tears pouring down his beautiful face, pleading. "Give me another chance I'll make it worth it to you and..."

Before you let his actions get to you, you just stop him from talking by raising your hand to silence him. "It's for the best of us." You finally replied in a monotone voice. His face completely lets every emotion betray him. As you close your suitcase you look around the room, the majority of your things at Kyuhyun's place, the last bit you dumped into the trash which were only just remnants of what you two had left. Finally, your eyes were dry from not crying anymore and you then turn towards him saying the last two words that you would ever say to him. 

"Goodbye Donghae." You leave him never looking back as you head towards your car and drive away leaving him watching you leave from the driveway of his house. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what did you think? Please comment! Thanks! :)