New Rival

Marrying The School Kingka 2

 

A few days pass and L.Joe didn’t act like before anymore. He just keep staring Minho whenever they meet.

“__________-ah, where are you?” L.Joe asks as he keeps searching for you.

“I’m at the school garden. Ouh, wait. I see you!” You wave your hand at L.Joe and he sees it. He smiles and walks toward you but his smile falls to see Minho with you.

“You’re with him?”

“Yeah. We have class together after this. Where’s my hard disk?” L.Joe passes the hard disk to you. “Thank you. Do you want something to drink? My treat!”

“Oh… okay! Where are we going?”

“Nowhere. I was just going to buy at that vending machine, if you don’t mind. I have class in 30 minutes so I can’t leave. Is it okay?”

L.Joe looks at Minho who keeps looking at you. “Sure! I’ll have coke. What do you want?” L.Joe asks Minho.

“I’ll have Americano coffee please”

“Okay. I’ll be back soon!” You turn around and walk away.

L.Joe has to raise his head to stare at Minho. Minho sits at the nearest bench and looks at L.Joe. “Do you have something to say?”

“Look! I don’t really like you!” L.Joe says with hatred look. Minho just ignores L.Joe as his eyes are on you. L.Joe sees that. “Dude, she’s mine you know!”

Minho slowly nods before looks at L.Joe. “I know!”

“So, stay away from her!”

He shook his head. “No can do. I have to see her every day!” Then his eyes set on you again.

Minho’s answer makes L.Joe furious. “What the hell?”

“I have too. If not, I’ll miss her” Minho calmly says.

“Maybe you don’t catch this or you just so dumb, but she’s my wife!” L.Joe’s anger rises.

“That can’t stop me from falling in love with her!” Minho looks at L.Joe. He stands up. “And I won’t stop. I won’t do the same mistake Sungyeol or Chunji and even you did. I won’t give up on her! OR EVEN LEAVE HER!”

L.Joe cling his fist. Just then you come with two drinks. “Byunghyun, sunbei! Here’s your dri-” You look at tense L.Joe and serious Minho. “What’s going on?”

Minho looks at you and smile. “Nothing” He takes his drinks from you. “Shall we go?”

You look at L.Joe who keeps staring at Minho before nod. “Byunghyun, I’ll get going now” You start to walk with Minho but stop when L.Joe grab you wrist. You turn and look at him. “Waegure?”

*Don’t go* L.Joe bites his lower lips. “You…” He shut his eyes. “You forgot to give me my drink”

“Ah…” You pass him his coke and beam sweetly at him. “Bye, now” L.Joe slowly let go of your hands. And his heart hurt to see you walk and laughing with his new nemesis. *I won’t lose to you, light pole!*