Sunbei

Marrying The School Kingka 2

You fix your hair in the mirror but your mind still on Jia. Her depressing self yesterday keep flashing into your head . She changes lately. She’s not herself you use to know. *What exactly happen? Did I do wrong?* A small sigh comes out before your hand reach for a hairpin. Satisfied with the bun on your head, you reach your bag and headed out. L.Joe, who is watching the television turn as he sees you straightly headed to the door and get your angle boot.

“Where are you going?”

“School”

“School? Don’t you already graduate? Why would you go there? Tutor? With who? You want me to send you? When do you get home?”

You tighten your shoe laces before stand up and look at L.Joe. “There’s too many question. I’m not going to high school again, I’m going to my university. Erm…” You tilt your head a bit, trying to remember what L.Joe had asked you. “I can’t remember anymore of your question!”

L.Joe walks toward you before grab his jacket and car key. “You want me to send you?”

“Ani. I already have my ride”

“Bo?! If it’s Chunji, then it’s NO!” He crosses his hands and shook his head.

“Aish, it’s not Chan…” Just then your phone ring. You take it you and read the caller ID. Deep inside, L.Joe is happy to see you still using the phone he gave to you. “Dae, sunbei. I’m on my way” You reach your bag and go out. L.Joe look at you before decide to tag along. As you walk into the elevator, L.Joe enters and stands next to you. You look at him. “Where are you going?”

“I’m sending you of course. And I want to know who is this person calling you just now. Stealing your attention towards me” He mumbles the last part and you didn’t catch it.

You just about to ask him to repeat the last part when the elevator reaches the ground floor. You walk out and L.Joe follows behind you. You look at him. “I can go with my sunbei. Don’t worry. You should go up. It’s cold out here” But he still follow you to the parking lot. A guy standing against his car makes you beam. “Sunbei!”

The guy you just call turns around and smile sweetly at you. “__________-ah, you here” He sees sulking L.Joe and smile at him before takes off his glasses and greet him. “Anyeonghaseyo”

L.Joe looks at your sunbei before lean closer to you. “You’re riding with me. I don’t trust this tall person”

“Ah! Byunghyun!” You smacks his arm before look at your handsome, tall sunbei “Byunghyun, this is my sunbei. Sunbei, this is Byunghyun…”

“…her husband!” L.Joe pulls your wrist making you lean closer to him. He gives a death stare at your sunbei.

Your sunbei chuckles. “I know. I’m her school sunbei, Choi Minho”

 

~~~~~

Wuhuu... Choi Minho!!