1. Alstroemeria

Will You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Word Count: 1020

 

Baekhyun tucks a strand of his brown hair behind his ear shyly only for the wind to mess his hair up again. He looks up, staring at the green, red and colorful leaves of the trees as the breeze touches them gently while passing by. The leaves are dancing as if they are following a faint rhythm. And Baekhyun watches the beautiful scene with a small smile hanging on his lips.

 

The leaves, colliding with one another, make fluttering noise as if they’re mirroring the sound of Baekhyun’s fast beating heart.

 

One step. Two step. Three step.

 

Seven more steps to go.

 

Baekhyun’s lips become dry as he comes a little bit closer to the boy standing by the school entrance with every step taken.

 

The boy, whose name Baekhyun only got to know a couple of weeks ago, laughs when his friend whispers something in his ear and Baekhyun thinks his heart will explode. So beautiful. So handsome. So lovely.

 

Park Chanyeol, Baekhyun’s mind chants, Park Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun’s lips are dry and hands are trembling. Nervousness is wrecking his mind as the distance between him and Chanyeol decreases. His palms are sweating but he still holds the delicate flower in his hand securely.

 

Baekhyun loves flowers. He is an admirer of beauty, elegance and grace. And to his belief, flowers are the most appropriate gift that can express one’s sincere feelings towards another person. Flowers are like a person’s mind.

 

The colorful petals are a reflection of the various emotions that constantly swarms around one’s mind. Some are multicolored and are of bright shades while some are dull and gloomy. And that’s why each flower holds a different meaning and  different feelings.

 

Baekhyun has searched shop after shop, garden after garden to search for the perfect flower that will express his current emotion for his tall, handsome and talented senior who stole his heart at first glance.

 

When Baekhyun saw Park Chanyeol for the first time a month ago, it was a fateful encounter. Chanyeol was resting under the shade of a gigantic tree, leaning his back against the wood as his long fingers moved smoothly on the strings of his blue guitar with experience. Hiding behind another tree, Baekhyun was left awed. Only a person with a heart of gold can produce such melody, he thought. And the way Chanyeol’s long fingers elegantly danced over the strings took Baekhyun’s breath away.

 

It was only after a few more encounters that Baekhyun got to know that Chanyeol was his senior by three year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter