CHap1 (end)

Finally

14/11/17 tues 09:44pm

/menu/

/new group/

/add participant/

/hyojin94/ [ADD]

/Seungjunnnn/ [ADD]

/japanese/ [ADD]

/Lee_TION/ [ADD]

/meow_MK/ [ADD]

/group name/  S.O.S IM IN LOVE

 

Lee_TION : what's this?

hyojin94 : did you forget to add laun??

Seungjunnnn : LOLOL HYOJIN did you read the group name?

hyojin94 : yea why??

japanese : /facepalm emoji/

meow_MK : /facepalm emoji/

Seungjunnnn : /facepalm emoji/

Lee_TION : /facepalm emoji/ 

hyojin94 : facepalm

Lee_TION : wtf...

hyojin94 : How did you guys do that? 

japanese : /facepalm emoji/

meow_MK : /facepalm emoji/

Seungjunnnn : /facepalm emoji/

hyojin94 : facepalm

hyojin94 : guys I still cant

Lee_TION : I can't with you either

WYATT_ : guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Seungjunnnn : alright back to topic

hyojin94 : I think we should add Laun in. dont leave him out guys :)

Seungjunnnn : NOO

meow_MK : HYUNGGG

hyojin94 : no problem guys, I'll add him no worries ^^

japanese : /facepalm emoji/ 

Lee_TION : hahahahahahahahahhaahahhaha

/WYATT_    typing.....

hyojin94 : /group info/

                /add participant/

                /L@unn/  [ADD]

WYATT_ : I love Kim Min Seok

Lee_TION : HAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

L@unn : haha hi guys

L@unn : err. thanks jaeyong hyung hahaha

hyojin94 : Ohwwwwwww that's why you didnt add Laun 

WYATT_ : hyung...

hyojin94 : sorry jaeyong :'(

japanese : /facepalm emoji/

meow_MK : /facepalm emoji/

Seungjunnnn : /facepalm emoji/

L@unn : hahaha what's all these? who's in love?

Seungjunnnn : .......

japanese : not you too

Lee_TION : what.. am I the only one that saw the confession?

WYATT : minseok can we talk?

L@unn : sure!

WYATT : face to face

L@unn : now?? I'm in the pratice room

WYATT : ok i'm heading over now

L@unn : okok I'll wait for you ^^

Seungjunnnn : my kids are growing up :')

hyojin94 : MY kids

Lee_TION : YOU GUYS DON'T OWN ME 

meow_MK : since jaeyong hyung and minseok are busy can someone go feed the stary cats with me later?

japanese : /hand raise emoji/

meow_MK : YAYYY

Lee_TION : I'll go too

meow_MK : YESSS THE KITTENS ARE GONNA BE SO HAPPPY!!

Seungjunnnn : no hyojin. MY kids

hyojin94 : how about

hyojin94 : our kids? ;)

Lee_TION : lol hyung you at flirting. imma leave

/Lee_TION left group/

/japanese left group/

/meow_MK left group/

Seungjunnnn : /blush emoji/   /blush emoji/   /blush emoji/   /blush emoji/   /blush emoji/

hyojin94 : get ready in 10 minutes, we're going on a date 

Seungjunnnn : damn it. i love you

hyojin94 : ;) me too

 

 

-end of chat conversation-

 

 

Wyatt's heart was pounding too much for his own good. Partly because he's out of breath running all the way from the dorm to the pratice room but mostly because Laun was standing right in front of him, wearing that angel-like smile that Wyatt fell for over and over again. His heart was so sure that Laun will be the first and last person he'll ever feel this way towards, he loves Laun since the beginning and will never stop loving him even after the end of this world. He would find ways to be by Laun's side no matter how far apart they were. 

Wyatt's head was filled with beautiful moments of Laun and made it hard for him to put together all the pieces of words he wanted to express to Laun this moment no matter what but the words just wouldnt come out, he stuttered  " heh..Laun..".  

"What so urgent hyung?" Laun asked while keeping his stuff into his shoulder bag that Wyatt gave it to him 2 years ago. "I haven't got dinner and the other hyungs are probably not free. You'll have dinner with me right??" Laun asked again out of hunger, he's been praticing alone for 6 hours today. 

The way Laun put it to have dinner made Wyatt explode inside. He couldn't get his self control together anymore and walked straight up to Laun and turned him around to face himself. Laun took it by surprised and his expression, well, let's just say Wyatt exploded even more. He couldn't look Laun straight in his eyes and just hugged him tightly with Laun's face burried in his chest. It's somewhat a very familiar feeling but this time he was 101% sure that Laun can feel his heart beating a thousand miles per second. They stayed in that position for about 5 seconds without any movement and Wyatt thought that that was it, he shouldn't have rushed it, shouldn't have hugged Laun so quickly and surprise him, now Laun will be taken aback.

Wyatt scoffed a little and started to let go of Laun. Laun felt Wyatt's embrace losen and much to his surpise, he reached both his arms to the back of Wyatt's broad back and squeezed him tight. At that time, Laun felt that his heart was pounding faster than Wyatt's. Wyatt didnt even knew he put on the most sincere and honest smile he had his whole life at that moment and proceed to hug Laun with one arm over his shoulder and the other softly patting the younger's head.  

Wyatt did not want to let go of that moment and thought that if only he could stay like this with Laun forever. What he didnt thought of was that he spoke his thoughts out loud. oops. 

"hahahaaha, hyung!" Laun looked up to meet Wyatt's eyes and found them staring right back at him. He blushed to a bright shade of red all the way from his cheks to his ears down to his neck. But looking at the person staring back at him being no where better than him, he felt relieved. Relieved that Wyatt coincides his feelings more than he does for the older. Relieved that finally the small sparks going on in between them are starting to lighten up. Most of all, relieved that the only person he has ever had such feelings for is sharing this important moment with him. 

Wyatt finally confessed "Kim Min Seok, I didn't get to say it in this way before but, I love you.", looking down at the dearest person on earth. So simple and pure, coming from the older, Laun's heart for the first time opened up to a whole new feeling that he have never experienced before. Very tinglish and full of expectations. He once again burried his face into Wyatt's chest and hugged him even tighter than before, same goes for Wyatt. After who knows how long, Laun finally calmed down his thoughts and looked up to Wyatt again. 

"I think I just experienced what love feels like" Laun said softly while spreading his lips into a wide smile. The one that catches Wyatt off guard everytime, but this time it got him worse. Wyatt cupped the youngers cheeks and gave his forehead a soft peck, worried that Laun might not be familiar with progressing in a faster pace. He ddin't want to rush things, especially when it comes to things between him and Laun. He always put himself in Laun's shoes and thought of how he might feel for his every action. Wyatt pulled away as embarassment fills up his face and thoughts. Laun though, rised to his most end of his toes possible and pecked Wyatt on his lips. So short. Too short. Wyatt couldn't even process that Laun kissed him on the lips and the moment was over but enough to break his last nerve of self control, he went back into the kiss just when Laun was retreating, fingers slowly interlocking with each other. Both of them felt the same overwhelming impact it had, Their hearts basically squeezed with so much excitement and stomach turn and twirls to the point that they had to break off the kiss to feel sane again. 

"Dinner?" Wyatt asked after catching his breath, still holding onto Laun. 

"Let's call it a date from now on" Laun replied with yet another killing smile.

Wyatt put Laun's bag over his shoulder with one hand while the other hold tighter to their still interlocking hands and walked towards the door. 

"Let's go on our first date then". 

Laun nodded and followed his beloved hyung out of the practice room onto much more new experiences as a couple in the future.

 

-END-