Chapter 1: Meet my husband!!

His Denying Everything

Tick tock! Tick tock! Tick tock!

Third Person's POV

"Ahh...Time to get up" Sana said while rubbing her eye's.

She suddenly stand up and put on her T-shirt.

Then she see that his husband's bedroom is open s she peek inside, She see her husband is still sleeping. Then she looked at his hard six pack abs. She bite her tongue. Then she stop staring when she see that his husband is already awake, then he looked at Sana's direction. Sana just hide herself fast in the wall. Then his husband walk towards her and speak.

"Good Morning" he greeted her.

"Uhmm...good morning, Tzuyu" she replied.

Then he walk inside his room again.

Then Sana suddenly came up ideas in her brain.

"I will cook breakfast for him today" she said with a cheerful voice.

"Ohh Sana wait!" Tzuyu called her.

"What?"

"If you need anything, just say it to Aunt Rose. She will gave whatever you want." Then he go back again inside his room.

Aunt Rose is Tzuyu's Nanny since he is a child, when both his parents died in an accident Aunt Rosethe one who take care of him. That's why Tzuyu is trusting him so much.

Then Sana hurriedly go to her room and take a shower..after 10 minutes she's done. She hurriedly go to the kitchen to cook...but she is shocked when she saw Tzuyu already eating breakfast.

"Ohh..Sana, sit down! Have some breakfast!" Aunt Rose said.

"By the way, I will be late later for dinner. Don't wait for me" Tzuyu said while chewing his food.

"Ohh okay" Sana replied.

"Uhmm Tzuyu....why are you" Sana tried to ask him but he Interrupt her.

"I'm sorry! I have to go!!" Then Tzuyu hurriedly grab his bag.

Sana just pout, she is thinking...After they married Tzuyu is always Interrupting her when she will try to ask him anything. They are sleeping at different room. He don't have time talk to Sana, because if Tzuyu is in the house he is always locking himself up at his room and doing some company business. Sana is cannot understand, why is Tzuyu's like that!?

"Sana, cheer up. It's okay I think Tzuyu is just stressed at his work. Don't worry I know that he loves you!" Then Aunt Rose smiled at me.

 

Sana's Office

 

"Hey Sana, so how was it!? Mina ask.

"About what!?" Sana ask her curiously.

"You and Tzuyu! Of course! When are you two planning to have a baby!?" Then she smirked.

"Ohh Mina, I don't know when" then I pout.

"Ohh right! You and Tzuyu is sleeping at different room right!?"

Sana just nod. 

"Why he's like that!? Is he really your husband!?" Mina ask Sarcastically.

"Hey, My Pengu!!" Then Sana and Mina both looked at the door.

"Chaeyoung!!" Mina run towards him.

"I miss you so much babe!" She added then she kiss him on the lips.

"Ohh...I miss you too My Pengu!!!" 

"Are you done? Lovebirds" Sana said sarcastically.

"Ohh Sana!!" Chaeyoung smirk at her.

"Tzuyu is been busy lately.." Sana said.

"He is always busy, you know?" Chaeyoung said while looking at the paintings in Sana's Office.

"They still have different room!" Mina whispered to Chaeyoung but Sana can hear it.

"Really Sana!? You still have different room!? Poor you!!" Mina slap her boyfriend's shoulder.

"Chaeyoung!!" Sana shout.

"what?"

"Okay I'm sorry Sana!"

"Why is Tzuyu's like that!!?" Sana asked seriously.

"Well me and Tzuyu is friends since we were child..."

"He changed a lot when both of his parents died from car accident when his 13 years old" Chaeyoung added.

"Until now, twice a week he is visiting his parents grave and.....I still can see that he is lonely and sad" Chaeyoung change his face to serious.

"I think Sana, Tzuyu is gonna need somebody who can make him happy, the one who can take away his sadness and loneliness." Chaeyoung then smirked.

"That's me!?"

"Of course!!" Mina said cheerfully.

"Ohh my lunch time is finish I need to go babe" then Chaeyoung gave Mina a kiss on her cheeks.

"Sana, I will go now!" Sana just nod and Chaeyoung walk out to the door.

 

Tzuyu's POV

"Chaeyoung!! Where have you been!!? I ask Chaeyoung angrily.

"Sorry dude, I came from Mina." He explain.

"Sana is there, too" he added.

"Hey Tzu!! Why are you avoiding Sana?" He asked curiously.

"Me? No!" I shout at him.

"Then why are you sleeping at different rooms and your not talking much to her" then he smirked.

"Hey!! Come back at your work!!" I shout at him again.

"Okay!! Relax!!" Then he started to walk away from me.

Why I'm  always avoiding Sana? Because....

 

 

Author's Note: So guys leave a comment if you want me to continue this story.