Descry

Foreign

The air was heavier, something extra in the air that Jungkook couldn't yet pinpoint, "Who are you?" He asked, watching Yoongi's laid back state. Jungkook felt a sort of thrill in his stomach, one that told him to run and get away from this stranger but not enough to actually cause him to go. He loved the thrill and he never got to experience enough in his boring boss living life. He yearned for more—yearned to do something he really wasn't supposed to do and really shouldn't do.

 

"No one really knows the answer to that question. Who are you?" Yoongi said, throwing the questions attention back onto an unsuspecting Jungkook and placing another cigarette between his lips, refraining from lighting it yet.

 

"I'm the CEO of—" Jungkook began.

 

Yoongi interrupted him, "WHO are you, not what." He said around the cigarette, the sound of his lighter igniting mixing in with the sounds of the busy city creating different music. The rephrasing made Jungkook laugh, loud horns from the streets almost drowning it out but not enough for Yoongi not to hear the heartfelt and light sound that left his mouth. It made Yoongi smile.

 

"You sound like Yoda." Jungkook accused followed by comfortable nods.

 

Yoongi straightened his back and knitted his brows as he looked into the space next to Jungkook, "Been told, I have." He mocked the voice of the green-skinned character, sending Jungkook into a larger fit of laughter. Yoongi found himself wanting to make Jungkook laugh for the rest of his life. Though a lifetime was short, it would feel longer with the heart fluttering sound.

 

He'd only thought like this once—one time which ended horribly.

 

"Ah," Jungkook nods, as if piecing the pieces together finally, "so he IS human." He made it seem like he was mumbling to himself when in reality he said it loud enough for Yoongi to hear. Jungkook wandered to the ledge, settling his elbow atop it.

 

Yoongi joined him, standing next to the lost in thought man, "Of course I'm human. Unless you're into tentacles, then I'm very much not human." He mumbled, giving Jungkook a childish side glance. He made an extra disgusted dry heaving noise and shoved Yoongi's shoulder with a hesitant hand that made the older man chuckle. Jungkook found himself wanting to touch him more and Yoongi desired to be touched more.

 

"I'm not into that," Jungkook confirmed.

 

Yoongi found a broken bridge in the conversation, on the side he was in then he was considered safe. But, on the far jump away towards the other end, he'd gotten more, "What are you into then?" He asked, taking the large leap of faith.

 

"Wanna find out?" Jungkook asked, turning to Yoongi with a heat in his eyes and a tilt on his mouth as he grinned.

 

"If you'd let me." Yoongi said.

They'd left at different times, through different exits, and in different cars. Jungkook found it crucial that they did. That part was obvious. Just before they'd broken apart, he shook Yoongi's hand—as businessmen would—and left a small slip of paper with his address scribbled onto it. It was sly and the oldest trick in the book but it worked. People still read the book for a reason.

 

The home—one of a mansion like stature and build—Jungkook lived in was just like his personality. Large like his ego and unneeded like his attitude. A white gate, equipped with a gatekeeper and all, guarded the home, making Yoongi laugh to himself as he pulled up to the guards in the outhouse just front the gate.

 

The woman looked liked she'd been called in on her first day off from work in thirty years, displeased and tired. Her uniform seemed overused, "Name and the reason for your visit?" She asked, looking back and forth between Yoongi's car and the clipboard in her hands as she jotted down details quickly.

 

"Min Yoongi. Business inquiries." He answered.

 

She gave him a look of raised brows, one that he thought he shouldn't have taken so lightly. Without fixing her gaze away, she pushed a button, sending the gate into a frenzy until it opened fully. 

 

The inside matched the outside perfectly. Two staircases led up the west and east walls, unmissable the moment you'd step into the house. Center between them was a hall that seemed to lead to a living area and a pool that Yoongi could make out just enough to know it possibly wrapped around one whole side of the place. Jungkook took over his vision when he walked down said hall, silk robe trailing behind him with a beer in hand.

 

"I'm glad you let yourself in, I was a bit busy." Jungkook said pushing his wet hair back while Yoongi's eyes trailed over him. The mans boxers barely reached his mid thighs and his shirt was thin—s visible in the cold home and he obviously wasn't shy about the fact. Yoongi wanted to ravish him immediately, "Business inquiries?" Jungkook questioned, he backed up the way he came and Yoongi followed hesitantly.

 

"It sounded better than: 'Yeah, we're probably gonna screw'." Yoongi said with a careless shrug.

 

Jungkook tilted his head from side to side as Yoongi caught up to him, "You've got a point." He mumbled, "Sit down." He gestured to the couch pushed up against the glass wall where the pool could be seen through. Just parallel to the couch was a clean cut pool table and Yoongi's mind wandered. He thought of all the filthy things that could be done to Jungkook on the surface—how he could easily push him to a blissful as the man grasped the eight ball.

 

Then he was back, the dipping of the couch next to him sent him soaring down to earth again. Jungkook was close, sitting back on the heels of his feet facing Yoongi with hooded eyes and an arm resting behind Yoongi's neck, on the couches  back cushion. He was comfortable, getting himself even more comfortable by pushing his knee against Yoongi's—a somehow nervous Yoongi.

 

He'd taken advantage of that, trailing a lose finger up Yoongi's clothing covered arm, "Control." Jungkook said.

 

Yoongi's eyes connected with his, a hint of unsureness and butterflies swarming in his pupils. Jungkook loved the feeling it gave him—one of power that made him feel worthy and almost complete in a sense. He surveyed Yoongi's face since he'd gotten closer, his lips were a pale pink and his black hair almost contrasted perfect with his pale complexion—a complexion possibly chosen by the gods themselves.

 

"Control?" Yoongi questioned and Jungkook nodded, hooking a leg between Yoongi's and running his hand over his thigh, "And what if I'm into that as well?" He questioned, turning his face towards Jungkook and their breath mingled—it tickled Jungkook's lips and made him shiver. He cupped the side of Yoongi's face, pulling him closer.

 

"We can play a game then. Try and take control." He whispered, closing the distance and connecting their lips. Jungkook felt as if he was made for it, to kiss Yoongi, to touch Yoongi, to push himself onto Yoongi's lap and grind himself down into his lap—so, he did just that. He brought himself up onto Yoongi's lap and grinded down, slowly and deliciously.

 

He let his fingers sprawl out against Yoongi's cheeks and his thumb reach around for his other cheek as he gripped the mans chin and pushed his head back against the couch, disconnecting their lips with heavy huffs, "You're not giving me much of a challenge here, buddy." Jungkook laughed lightly, running his bottom lip against Yoongi's in taunt.

 

Yoongi just smirked, one of cockiness and controlling, "I could push you down onto this couch and you into oblivion at any time, I'm just letting you have your fun now." He smiled under Jungkook's hovering lips, thanking the gods above that he hadn't been a shaking puddle of sweat in the situation.

 

Jungkook shivered at the words, into his mouth again. The thought made him impatient, pulling at Yoongi's pants buttons and attempting to rid himself of his robe but Yoongi just gripped it, pulling it onto his shoulders again.

 

"Keep this on, baby." Yoongi mumbled, not noticing the nickname that had slipped but Jungkook noticed—he stopped himself from whimpering out loud. Jungkook's hands hovered over Yoongi's open fly as he thought deeply, he pushed his hand up and under Yoongi's shirt.

 

"You've done this before, I'm sure, plenty of times." Yoongi's fingers danced over his thighs, "I'm guessing you've been ed on almost all the surfaces of this place." He teased, finding Jungkook's eyes and watching the fire in them.

 

"I've never been ed." Jungkook corrected, sizing Yoongi up with an annoyed glance. Yoongi leaned back, his eyes pierced Jungkook's until he found the truth he was looking for.

 

Funny.

 

He laughed, the low toned chuckle sending pleasant shivers down Jungkook's spine, "You've only ever done the ing, then? You're nothing more than a man who needs to be in charge at all times. Well," He leaned forward, snaking a hand onto Jungkook's back, pulling him closer and more flush in his lap, "I'll make sure to be very gentle."

 

"I can't be broken easily." Jungkook laughed, arching his back at Yoongi's touch.

 

"We'll see about that." Yoongi heaved him up. Jungkook's legs wrapped around his waist as Yoongi carried him to the pool table, placing him on the edge of it. They kissed again, tongues mixing and mingling. Yoongi pulled at Jungkook's boxers, discarding them over his shoulder and away from their grinding bodies.

 

With a hand wrapped around Jungkook's , teasingly slow, Yoongi pulled off his lips and pressed their foreheads together. It was a different act, something Jungkook wasn't used to at all. He usually felt no touches, no talking, rare kissing, and nonexistent smiling. And when he had smiled during those other times, it was pure fiction. False fantasy. Forced happiness. Kind of like Jungkook himself those days.

 

Yoongi whispered into his ear, "You there?" He asked and Jungkook nodded with blank eyes, savoring the sweet touch of the man and the salty taste of him—he knew it would be gone too soon, he felt it already retreating and he pulled Yoongi closer at that thought, cupping each side of his face and attempting to bring back his own cocky presence. Yoongi felt the emotion but he hadn't spoke about it.

 

"Let’s get this going, yeah?" Jungkook said, taking Yoongi's hand, removing it from his and bringing it up to his mouth. He engulfed two of Yoongi's fingers, his tongue over and between them in the most sinful way. Then, he pushed them down and lined them with his hole. While leaning back, he gave Yoongi a hungry look, one that told him to move and push his fingers into Jungkook—so he did.

 

The sound that left Jungkook's mouth was pure paradise to Yoongi's ears. It was a high, airy moan, with his eyes shut tight and his head thrown back. His neck was on full display, near enough for Yoongi to just lean forward and mark it, mark it with bruises and kisses. He restrained from doing so, it wasn't the brightest idea considering who they were—considering who Jeon Jungkook was.

 

Yoongi's fingers had fully settled into Jungkook for a solid second before he was ing them in and out soon enough. Jungkook gasped at the feeling and pulled Yoongi closer to him, "If those are just your fingers, I can't imagine how your will feel." He laughed lightly from a sort of  pleasurable high.

 

"Wanna find out?" Yoongi teased, his fingers worked Jungkook open with ease.

 

"I'm guessing you brought a ." Jungkook said, and Yoongi nodded at the accusation, already rolling it onto his . When he lined it up with Jungkook's hole, he jumped slightly, "Just, go slow." He mumbled. He'd been told it hurt but he'd also been told the pleasure after the pain was absolutely phenomenal—he wanted both, he needed both.

 

Yoongi stayed near him, his lips up for grabs if Jungkook had decided he needed a distraction, which he did, he'd connected his lips with Yoongi's the moment he began to push in. Jungkook sighed into his mouth as Yoongi sunk deeper and deeper into him. The stretch was unexplainable, sending different senses of pain and hits of pleasure up his spine and throughout his whole body.

 

The earth stuttered on its axis as Yoongi's hips sped up and his s got harder.

"I thought you said you'd be gentle." Jungkook groaned as Yoongi exited the bathroom in his bedroom. Why he'd let Yoongi use the shower in the first place was beyond him, he couldn't say no, it wouldn't leave his mouth. He was annoyed with himself to say the least but the sight of Yoongi in his room after using his shower made his stomach flutter to his throat.

 

"I thought you said you couldn't be broken easily." Yoongi retorted, attempting to dry his hair with the towel in his hands, rubbing at it vigorously.

 

Jungkook nodded, bottom lip protruding out slightly, "Touché." He watched as Yoongi took his clothes from the bed and shrugged them on.

 

"It was nice to meet you, Jeon Jungkook." He said, bowing with a smirk and making an uneasiness fall into Jungkook's stomach. He wanted to tell Yoongi to stay, but his image was screaming at him to not let his guard down. Stay Secure. Don't let anyone in. It's not safe.

 

"I know." Jungkook said and Yoongi laughed, reaching for the exit to the bedroom, "Yoongi." Jungkook called out. He wanted to ask him to stay, to sleep with him, to possibly make him feel loved and dirty all at once again, but that wouldn't have been smart.

 

"Drive safely." Jungkook said instead.

 

"Thanks for caring." Yoongi joked, closing the door behind him and coating Jungkook's room in an uncomfortable silence.