( LOVE )

change of feeling

Ringgg...Ringgg...someone is ringing ji hyo doorbell house at that night..it's just 9p.m..ji hyo open the door and a smile face greet her

''Hi ji hyo-ah''jong kook greet .

''Oh!oppa come in''ji hyo said .

ji hyo lead jong kook to the couch...actually ji hyo and jong kook are neigbour and childhood bestfriend..they also work at a same place..ji hyo already have boyfriend and he is ji hoon .

''Why are you coming here oppa?''ask ji hyo .

''I wanna say something to you''jong kook said .

''What is it you want to say oppa?''ji hyo said .

''Actually,I already found someone who can be my wife and I wanna propose to her,are you thing she gonna accept me?''he ask .

''Just ask her I sure she will accept you''she said .

''Jinja''he said and receive a nod from her .

''Ji hyo-ah,the women that I said is actually...yy you..''nervous jong kook and he quickly look down .

''Whhat...are you crazy oppa..I already have a boyfriend and I just see you as a BEST FRIEND not more,not less..''she said .

''Pleeaasse.....ji hyo-ahhh,I really love you..''he pleaded .

''No!!Get out noww..''angry ji hyo .

jong kook get out with sad feeling..he fastly go to his room and take his important belonging and get out..he cannot face ji hyo,not in the mean time .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now it's already one week they never meet each other and no contact...ji hyo already break up cause they don't see any spark anymore in they relationship,so they decide to seperate...ji hyo feel so lonely now and her heart feel empty..jong kook word always lingering in her this whole week..after long thinking,she quickly go out fom her room and stand in front jong kook house .

Now she realized that she cannot live without jong kook..her day become black without him..now she sure her feeling for jong kook,it's not just BEST FRIEND feeling but it's LOVE .

Ji hyo ring his house dourbell and wait...after about 2 minute the door finally open,the shadow of the person she want meet the most apered..she fastly push the door more wide open and hug him thight...jong kook was really shock but quickly hug ji hyo back knowing she already realized her feeling .

''Oppa..mianhe..now I know my feeling for you...SARANGAE oppa!!''ji hyo confessed .

''Nado SARANGAE...ji hyo-ah..''jong kook said .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE END