Where it really started

Still with you



     About 2years ago. When gary already left the program for almost a year. The show started to change its concept. From more physical or extreme games to a safer one. But sometimes they still play nametag ripping and other main race of running man.

     On the other side, with the new members, jihyo started to have a better interaction bcoz of jeon somin, a new female member with characteristic like kwangsoo so she can communicate with her well. But there is someone that already started to realize his heart but thinks that it is bcoz they both got hurt by the hurtful event.

Kjk pov

Since when did this started? Why does my heart beats faster and faster by time pass just when i see her smiling? Speaking to himself then

Jongkook Oppa!!

0 0 haeyo!!

He suddenly remembered something from the way past then wakes to reality.

Yah KIM JONGKOOK !!
Called by her in shouting

Why are u blank like that? Dont you dare snatching my character !! She said jokingly.

Aw mianhae jihyo-yah.
Im thinking whos the spy in our team. He lied

"Come on just dont overdo your self your not like you when you space out. "
 She said while smiling .

Geure arasso jihyo yah ! Lets hunt them.
He blushed but hide his face to her .

After the game ends both team failed to find who is the spy in their group but since jongkook's team has more money, they won.

Jumping while hugging with his team suddenly his heart accelerates again when he saw her beside him.

     Ottokhae jihyo-yah. I dont know now and my head starts to malfunction bcoz of you.

    What am i thinking?

    Shes just a dongsaeng A family to me. Shes like that to me too im pretty sure.. maybe time will pass and this unsure feelings of mine will disappear.

   And cut !!

Pd gives them signal that the shooting is finished.

 

He rushed to the changing room and fetch his things and ready to go to his van when he saw two people having a serious conversation.

"Noona i have something to tell you"

He knows that the man is speaking to jihyo because he heard her answering.

What is it?? Jokingly said.

"Its something that can be also called confessing."

Just then.

Someone called his name from a far and the man suddenly stop speaking.

Oh waeyo gapjin-ah. He whispered putting his index finger to his lips showing his manager a signal to keep silent.

What the business there?? his manager asked.

Oh nothing lets go.
He hurriedly drag his manager to their company van and drive straight to his appartment.

"Looks like heavens gave me answers. "
He sighed

"Jihyo-yah im sorry to have this decision. I know where really close and you thinks me an older brother so i decided avoiding you for my own sake."

He speaks to himself while not knowing a tear fell off from his eyes then shutting it until he fell asleep.




After a week they meet again to shoot for new episode.

He stand in opposite side while maintaining his natural face so no one can think he did it in purpose.

When the pd gives them task to group themselves they pick to have leaders using spoons.

Variety god must be watching them when he and jaesuk pick the spoon w R mark. They started to pick with rock paper scissors.
Jaesuk show a scissor and jongkook put a rock. So he got first to choose between sechan and kwansoo and picked sechan. then between haha and sukjin he choose haha. Last he needs to pick between girls.. his heart suddenly beats like a train. He saw her smilling in a heart pose.

he suddenly remembered what happen a week ago. Did she accept that guy's confession.? And then he looks around who can be that guys when the word "NOONA" speaks to his head. So its between them.

"'I guess maybe its too unfair if you will all unlucky people grouped together'" he said jokingly while the opposite group rallied to him.

okay !!magnet girl come here !!

Somin went to him and they jumped while hugging.

Not knowing that the other girl looks disappointed to his decision.