Our First Encounter

Wonwoo's bakery

''Here your bags.Why is it so heavy?''The ahjushi who helps Ara keeps whining about the bag.Of course it's heavy,I brought all BTS and Seventeen albums and posters inside it.''Thank you,ahjushi.Have a good day!''She says with the sweetest smile she ever made.Then,her eyes fall on her bags.It's not just two or three but five!''Aigoo,I should leave some of my things in London but why I brought all of them!It gives me so many troubles.I have to carry all these bags..''Ara look around as if someone will help her. Well,in K-Drama there must be a hero coming to help the heroin.But in my life,there's no such thing happen.That's life Yoon Ara..Don't ever dream about it!

She feels like she wants to cry right now.She has her house address but she knows nothing about Korea.''Aigoo,young lady!''There's old man suddenly approaching her with a big smile. ''Annyeonghaseyo.''Ara bows to him to show some respects.''Do you need any help,young lady?''She looks at her bags and look at him,nods.He helps her carries two of her bags while she carries the others.''Where did you come from,young lady?''The old man breaks the silence between them.

''I'm from London.By any chance,do you know where is this?''Ara takes out your address to show to him.

''Ouh,this address is near my grandson's bakery.You should try eat at his bakery.''Bakery?YASS!I love that..She hold her excitements in front of the old man.''What is your name?I forgot to ask you.''She smiles at him,''my name is Yoon Ara.''He's patting her shoulder and says that is a beautiful name.''Just call me hal-abeoji.Ara-ya,do you live alone?''Ara nods without saying anything because she can't tell him the reasons why she went to Korea and decided to live there.

''It's okay,I will introduce you to my grandson and tell him to take care of you sometimes.You can spend your time with him.''Well,sure I will..I don't have friends though. Ara doesn't care if it's a guy because she really needs a friend to talk to.''Come,get in the car.I will take you to your home and put all these bags.Then,I will take you to my grandson's bakery.Or maybe you want to take some rest?''Ara takes couple of minutes to answer hal-abeoji's question.''Hal-abeoji,can I take some rest first and then I will call you when I'm ready to go his bakery.''Hal-abeoji nods and give Ara his number.

Ara looks around her house as soon as she gets there.She already thanked hal-abeoji for taking her to her house.It's such a big pleasure.She walks in the house and as she expected the house is dusty but in a good condition.Not so big but not so small.''Ara,just clean it by tomorrow.Today is your day so enjoy it!''She walks through the living room and goes upstairs.Ara sees a door which is different from others.The colour of the door is really pretty and it is her favourite colour,purple.Maybe it's my room.

She opens the door and in awe.It is really what she wants it to be.How I wish that I live here with mom and dad...She walks towards the desk next to the shelves in her room.There's a letter on the desk and her name was written on it."Aigoo, too many sorry but how did mom and dad know that I'll go here? "Something is fishy here. She walks lazily towards her bed and lays down. In five minutes, she falls asleep because she is too tired. 

🎵Ding dong🎵The bell's ringing and it wakes Ara from her sleep. She rubs her eyes softly and gets up from her bed. "Hal-abeoji? "She guesses who is ringing the bell. When she opens the door, there is a guy who is standing right in front of her, smiling with his glasses on. Well actually the glasses is not important. "Annyeong! Ouh I mean annyeonghaseyo. "He bows to her and she bows back to him. "Erm no need to be formal actually. It makes me uncomfortable. By the way, who are you? Why did you come here? "

"Ouh my grandpa told me to accompany you to my bakery. You must be hungry right? My name is Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo and you must be Yoon Ara. My grandpa told me that. We're at the same age! " Okay, he's friendly! Way too friendly but that's okay. I am a talkative person too. "So should we go now? "She nods and tells him to wait for seconds. It must be cold out there so she wants to keep the warm. 

She walks out from the house and follows the guy named Wonwoo. Well, he looks fine hiks! "Ouh, we both wear glasses. "He says with a big smile on his face. His face looks cold but when he smile, the coldness disappeared. Right at the moment, our first encounter!