Chapter 2

The Key

After all the kill,
   
     He'd been so gorged and utterly exhausted from frustration. He'd been unable to slept on a comfortable bed. He'd been forced to seek another place to hide from the pack.

The Zea pack.

He've read about those pack in the book entitled The Legacy in the house. The pack was really the atrocious one. They tortured, kill, and if they need to, they will sacrifice their own family. He left the wolves world long ago. Maybe his granny always started her storytelling session with old folk tales and mostly about wolves but it didn't caught his attention to get to know about it more and more. Him, being with his granny was more than enough. She knows a lot.. Actually.

Since he lived with his granny The Witch, for as long as he could remember, there's one little thing that he knew about himself. His name is Do Kyungsoo. His granny showed to him a locket which already with him when his granny found him fifteen years ago. Granny thought that it would be from his parents. So he kept it. Always with hope to meet his parents again.

Exactly on eclipse after a month, he will turned sixteen.

Sadly, he didn't knew that..

But somehow, Granny found something special about this boy named Kyungsoo- the smell of his blood. In that case, his granny make him to drank a special potion each day to cover his scent.

Even a wolf couldn't smell him.

He'll be safe. Right?

                     

                                BREAK

Kyungsoo still hiding behind the tree. Hoping that the tree will be on his side that time. He covered his mouth to evade him from making any noise.

"Hey kitty kitty.." the Alpha of the Zea's pack cooed at him. "Come out, come out wherever you are.. You can't hide from me." the Alpha chuckled darkly.

keep it shut Kyungsoo. keep it shut! Kyungoo thought and covered his mouth harder.

"YOU JUST KILLED MY OMEGA !!" the Alpha growled, make Kyungsoo's breath hitched. The Alpha noted to that sound.

stupid Kyungsoo.

"I can hear you~" the Alpha cooed again.

The Alpha looked at the big tree just right in front of him. He slightly smirked. Slowly.. He walked towards the tree. 

The closer the Alpha get, the harder Kyungsoo's heart thumping inside.

He should never have came there in the first place. He should just listened to Granny for not going outside the house whenever he wanted to.

He was wondering.. How he managed to killed the Omega? How come he just let the anger took control of his body that time?

Funny thing, he don't even know about the hierarchy. Was he an Alpha? Beta? Omega? But he doesnt seem like an Omega.

There were a lot of questions playing in his head even in that critical situation. He'd had to think quickly. He was in desperate agony, yet could not help himself. And so he stayed there, stunned and weakened, too afraid to move an inch.

Until at last, the sound of quiet footsteps had floated through his mind. He heard the crunched sounds coming from behind. He heard them from a distance, moving closer and closer, phantom footsteps of no real concern, no imminent danger. But as he struggled to comprehend them, he realized the footsteps were no dream at all.

Yet somehow different.. He thought.

"Oh dear.. I can smell your fear. So addicting." the Alpha threatened. Suddenly, the Alpha growled when he sensed a smell coming from his pack.

"Trespasser." His Beta told him by using the telepathy.

"Our territory?" The Alpha asked.

"Yes. Come quick!"

The Alpha somehow felt angry, odd and shockingly surprised. No pack nor hunters got the ball to attack their territory.

Who in the hell that might be. The Alpha thought and gritted his teeth.

"Just keep going. I'll follow from behind." he ordered his pack.

"Yes, hyung.." the Beta responded.

The Alpha once again fixed his gaze to the tree. 

"I let you go this time little one. Make sure I won't see your pathetic face. Again." the Alpha says sternly. Kyungsoo felt the shiver ran through his vein. Kyungsoo then heard a quick footsteps started to fade away.

is he gone? Kyungsoo thought.

While his body was shaking so badly, he still had the guts to steal a glance to his left to seek for the Alpha. Slowly he turned his head..

Is he really have gone?

He sigh in relieved as he saw nothing was standing there at the spot where the Alpha was at before. He hold his chest which was about to explode before.

Then he realized..

Grandma !

He quickly stood up but almost fell. He'd been ran for hours and sit behind a tree like a rat. (( sorry Kyungsoo. Didnt really mean that. Lol ))

Granny gonna mad at me.. He looked to the sky. It almost midnight. He heaved a sigh again.

 

 


"We will have a long converstion tonight. And I have school tomorrow." He walked with a heavy step and a slow pace.

 

what is life . . .