Haejang-gukie

-GD-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe.”

“Hmm?”

“I’m getting drunk tonight.”

“Want me to go out and get you some of those medicines you drink?”

“Aniyo.”

“Want me to take this… owww!” He was trying to pry the glass she’s holding. But she bit his hand away.

“Oops! Was I too much?” She pouted and pulled his hand for close inspection. “Mianhe haejang-gukie.” She kissed his hand and petted it as if it’s one of her cats.

“Mmm?” He asked leaned in closer.

“You’re my haejang-gukie tonight.” She looked at him with a huge grin.
 

“Arasso.” Knowing how she loves to use food as pet names, he used to with ual innuendos to it but regretted when she won’t call him pet names no more so he stopped. “Are you switching to something milder now?” He asked her.
 

“Ani. I told you, I’m getting drunk tonight. Wasted drunk!” She emphasized. At her state, she’ll be there soon.
 

“If I say no?” He curiously asked. Telling her flat out ‘no’ when he doesn’t have a clue on why to reason with would just cause a fight.
Kwon Jiyong always watch what his girlfriend drinks.

When she’s out with other friends, she barely drinks, afraid of getting drunk and what she may do. When she’s out with him is different, she drinks knowing he’s there and that he monitors her drinks. But even just the two of them, she never got wasted. Tipsy, yes. Drunk, yes. Wasted? Never. She’s a responsible drunk.
 

“I’m still drinking.” She glared at him cutely.
 

“AAAAAH! ANTS!” Junsuke screamed.
 

“I don’t have ants!” Jiyong retorted.
 

“I swear there were. Especially when you 2 are being too sweet.” Junsuke deadpanned.
 

So Jiyong, Dara and their friends were in Dolce Vita. The pension was closed for customers and gave his uncle a break from managing the place. He & Dara had been busy and he wants to spend a relaxing time with her without the prying eyes of the public. She did had fun in Jeju the last time he brought her with him. He thought her favorite will be the amusement park but she really loves the time they spent at the orchard.
 

He originally wanted to bring her to Jeju again, squeezing in more time together. But Dara got off work late and flights weren’t available anymore. At least he had a back up plan and readied Dolce Vita. They can always go to Jeju tomorrow or the day after.
 

Dara loves being one with nature and out of the busy hustle and bustle. She loves to work but she also loves to watch mother nature. He’s so buying her a house outside the busy city. Watch her have picnics in their yard with their kids.
 

Soon,  Kwon Jiyong. Soon.
 

Anyway.
 

They were all gathered at the largest suite, Crayon, having some barbeque and drinks.
 

Jiyong grilled a lot before finally sitting on the sofa. Hangry Dara is a no no. His girlfriend was on the floor, in front of the coffee table as she stuffed her cheeks with food. She has a little appetite for one sitting but the intervals on when she gets hungry is short. Snacks is a must in his bag in case she gets hungry.
 

She made him a wrap while humming, fed him and settled between his knees. He thought she’d be tired from work but here she is a ball of energy. He tried pulling her to sit next to him on the sofa but the girl did not budge and stayed on her spot as she talked with Junsuke. So he gave up. Receive the occasional feeding and would talk to others.
 

“Why do you want to get drunk, baby?” He caressed her hair as she leaned a cheek to his knee.
 

“I never been wasted. I want to know what I do and how it feels.” She shrugged.
 

“Problems?” He pushed, she pouted.
 

“Nothing really. I’m just curious.”
 

“You really want to get drunk?” He asked once more.
 

“You’ll be here with me.” She gave him a goofy grin and her eyes looks like a puppy’s even more. He’s a goner. Long had been.
 

“We’re safe here.” He assured her with a nod. She may not be asking but she sure seek his approval of it.
 

“Excuse me but why are we here if you 2 are just going to live in your bubble?” Junsuke once again pestered the 2. It’s because he can and he just wanted Dara to finish her story before she got side tracked by her boyfriend. He need not to worry, Dara was back telling him the rest of the story.
 

It was Jiyong who switched his drink. He kept an eye on Dara’s and distracts her to slow down at times. She even choked a little as she drink and laugh. He soothed her back. She gave him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you and continued sharing a story animatedly while everyone listens.
 

Tipsy Dara is no different from sober Dara, except her eyes are glazed and more droopy. Drunk Dara is a bit louder, and giggly. A happy drunk. Wasted Dara? Even Kwon Jiyong was not prepared. She was clingy and needy. And Kwon Jiyong is not complaining.
 

Even with their friends around, they are very casual. They would hold hands. An arm on her shoulder, back of her chair, his thigh or a head on the shoulder. A few stolen kisses on the cheek, shoulder and forehead, anywhere but the lips. The couple are not the obnoxious couples into PDA when they’re out with friends. Much to Taehee’s disappointment that he suffers alone.
 

But most of their mild PDAs are initiated by Jiyong. So Dara crawling her way up to settle on his lap is very unusual.
 

“Hug me.” She stated. Being the good boyfriend he is, he did as he laughed at Bajowoo’s story. They stayed like that for a while until Dara said she’s gonna pee.
 

“I’wll bwe bwack. Kweep my seeet warm jucheyo.” In a mixture of drunk slur and aegyo.
 

“You’re cute.” He chuckled. “Want me to help you?” Seein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter