one

THERE IS NO US

"Suho hyung can you passed me that chips..." Sehun say as the other look at him... WORRIEDLY....

"Ah Kai~~ah give me that...." Kai passing to Sehun the other bowl of other flavor chips... "DO hyung... Can you cook for me my favourite for tonight dinner... It's being aling time i don't eat it...."Sehun gives a shy smile and Chanyeol frown deeply at the maknae...

"Sehun ah... Are you okay?" Lay come closer and tap to the maknae shoulder as he look concern to the maknae... 

"I'm fine... Why wouldn't I be?...." He say and flash a smile to them and all of them know it's a fake ever smile of his...

Baekhyun that currently sit on Chanyeol laps getting up amd cups the younger face lightly and hug him so tight...

"Baekhyun hyung can't breathes...."he slowly hit Baekhyun back as trying him to let him go but the hug getting more tight...

"Just cry Sehun ah... Just cry... Don't show us this because we know that you are terrible at lying..." Baekhyun say as Chamyeol comes and hug Sehum from the back...

Minutes passed and the tears start to perk on Sehun eyes... Then the silent and the surrow moment becomes more sad after Sehun cry out loud... 

They making a group hug later on. Trying to cheer up the broken heart of their little precious maknae..