Final

Bliss

ONE

Jiyong feels angry. He's upset with himself. They just debut as a 5 person boy band, BigBang Jiyong has high expectation with his self-written songs but people seems to be dislike his songs. He starts to ponder, he starts to question himself,, why do people don't like his songs? did he have any talent? Is he good enough to be a leader? He writes the lyrics on a piece of paper, crush the paper into a ball and throw it behind his back, repeatedly. He feels frustrated, but when he sees Seungri sitting by his beside, head on his shoulder,sleeping while drooling, he feels blissed.

TWO

Jiyong feels excited. Jiyong has written "Lies" that is well-liked by everyone, BigBang has won several awards and becomes extremely popular. When the emcee announces that BigBang is the most popular boy band, Jiyong jumps in joy. When they stand on the stage and jiyong has to talk about his thoughts on winning the awards, he feels so airy, like all of this happen so suddenly, he feels unrealistic but when he see seungri's wide and genuine smile, he feels blissed.

THREE

Jiyong feels disappointed. People has been accusing him of plagarising other people's songs. He feels wronged. He did not do any of this. He feels down. He doubts himself, he do not want to face the world,especially his fans. He's scared that his fans will also think like the others. He's at his house, lying on the sofa,staring at the ceiling, thinking about everything and nothing. He feels lost when he sees seungri saying," Hyung, I always believe in you." he feels blissed.

FOUR

Jiyong feels scared. He's been enrolled into a scandal. He hate himself, He feels regret. He feels apologetic towards everyone. H feels that he failed as leader, he did not set a good example. He keeps thinking, why did he do this? Is the end of me? Did I let down everyone? He sitting at a corner of the room, waiting for the staff to bring him to the shooting booth, he's supposed to be in a variety show to talk about his feelings. He feels nervous, his hands become sweaty but when he sees Seungri holding his hand firmly, he feels blissed.

FIVE

Jiyong feels tired. BigBang has become extremely popular, not just in korea but the rest of the world. They had enormous amount of fans,they had many concerts around the world.They are touring around the world for their alive concert. Jiyong feels sleepy since he had little amount of sleep to prepare the concert. When they are going out of the airport, huge amount of fans surrounded them, he feels suffocating, he feels tensed but when he sees Seungri standing in front of him,pushing through the crowd,creating a pathway for him, he feels blissed.

SIX

Jiyong feels irritated. Somebody has make an error and he almost cannot hold his concert. He's pissed, he wants to throw smash his phone or anything he can hold. He wants to vent his anger, he tell himself to calm down and remind him that hes never going to work with this person anymore. He feels annoyed, he's being quiet in the waiting room, playing with his phone, nobody dares to talk to him but when he sees Seungri's calling and hears his voice, he feels blissed.

SEVEN

Jiyong feels lonely. BiBang members has gone off to do their solo activites and he's going to prepare his own concert. He feels that nobody hears him, he missed everybody, he feels that he's unwanted, redundant in this world. He's at his own house, after he started a live chat on instagram, he starts to drink again, on his own bed, staring into emptiness. He wants to cry,he feels so insignificant but when he sees seungri text him, he feels blissed.

EIGHT

Jiyong feels nothing, hes at a hospital, lying on the bed, he sees seungri sitting beside him, holding his hand tightly, looking at him earnestly, with tear streaks on his cheeks. He feels warm on his chest, he touches Seungri's cheek,feeling the warm. He looks at Seungri, he wants to see seungri for as long as possible before he leave for this world. Seungri smile, " You can go first but please wait for me, I will join you after I am done with this world." He smile,"Sure, I will wait for you." Jiyong feels tired, he gradually close his eyes He feels blissed because he sees seungri until the end in this world and they will reunite in another world and they will keep holding hands and walk forever....