‘Cuz he has these smile who melts everything around

His' Blue Eyes

Those eyes. He knows that will always be the unique shade of blue on those eyes which has the power to bring him back at home again. The way that those blues glistening gazes land on him every blessed time, will always be responsible for the constant and eternal confusion on his feelings; Sasuke knows better the power that one simple smile from the stubborn, dumb and annoying blond could get. The Uzumaki could – literally – stop wars with just a bare smile. Actually, with the most broad and silly of his smiles.

Sasuke knows every single one of his smiles, even if he wouldn’t admit it even if his life depends on it. And above it all, he loves Naruto’s smiles. Opening his eyes, the Uchiha let out a long sigh. He really did miss home… No. He miss the meaning of home, which he founds on Naruto’s arms, he misses it so badly that doesn’t even care with his reputation when toke some paper and ink to write a little note.

“Meet me three days from now on the same place as always. Btw, don’t you dare send me a bushin.”

Folding the paper he puts it on the tiny compartment locked on his falcon paw, sending him to Konoha with an old and confortable feeling of familiarity. That was the only routine he has built with Naruto, if he left aside the periodic reports to the Kage’s office. But, on some strange way, the briefs moments that they had together worth everything out, after all, they love each other.

The End.