Chapter 2

'Till the last petal falls

"She is taeyeon years 3 in GG class, she is the most popular girl in this school but at the same time the most hated in school. Having an angel face but dirty inside" sana scoffs in disgust.

"What had she done" mina asks sana in confusion.

"She is selfish and bad. I mean, can you believe that she kicked jessica out this school-

"Jessica?" Mina cuts sana.

"Ohh jessica was one of her classmate" sana replies and mina just nods her head 

"where were we? Oh yeah she kicked jessica out this school just because jessica was more popular than her" sana continues, she keeps turning her head to right and left to make sure nobody are eavesdropping their conversation.

"That's what I heard" sana says and sips her drink.

"And you believe that" mina raised her brows.

Mina doesn't know wants to believe sana or not because the girl she meet this morning is completly different with the girl sana told her.

"Well That's the truth" sana shrugs her shoulder.

"You sound like you really hate her" mina chuckles a bit.

"Of course. Wait that's look like I'm the only bad one here. Actually all of our classmates hate her" sana says and smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah because before you, there was a student name somi she is half canadian and half korea she was in TW class and-"

"Sana!" The voice cuts sana. Both sana and mina look up to the voice, it was a girl with red hair and she has a really really big eyes. Mina see the red hair girl shake her head to sana.

"Oh jihyo" sana gasp, she looks so nervous.

"But the way, she is our leader hehehe" sana points her finger at jihyo while giggles.

*
*
*

Meanwhile in JYP's dorm

"Did you just said that she is a schoolarship student?"

"Yes, what's wrong with that? You have a problem with a schoolarship student Suzy?" Jeogyeon asks, suzy shake her head as a no.

"No I'm not. But you know what's gonna happens to her if someone know that she is a schoolarship student are you?" Suzy looks at chaeyoung.

"I think we should lie about her identity" min suggests.

"Are you serious?" Momo furrow her brows.

"I'm agreed with min" suzy says while nods.

"But still lying about her identity? That is really cruel. Is like we are ashame of her and we look like we are mocking her" nayeon says, a little bit angry at her seniors.

"We're not, can you see it? we're trying to protect her" min says.

"And what if one day someone find out about her true identity? It will getting worse" jeongyeon says in frustration.

They keep bickering while chaeyoung just stand there, doing nothing.

"Somi was your clasmate!! You guys should know better!" Sunye raised her voice a bit everyone are looking at her.

"Listen I know this is your class issue but you guys are my juniors and I want to take care of you all. I don't want her to be like somi" sunye says bitterly then she climbs the stairs.

"You know what's better for her" suzy pats chaeyoung's shoulder before she and min follows sunye to the upstairs.

"So are we really want to hide mina's identity?" Tzuyu asks chaeyoung.

"I think so" chaeyoung mumbles.

"Chaeyoung really?" Dahyun raised her hand in disbelief.

"Then what? let other know that she is a schoolarship student and then let they bully her just like they did to somi?" Chaeyoung asks, she rubs her face with her palm in frustration.

"You know, the thing they did to somi. They bullied her just because she was a schoolarship student and I hate the fact that we can't do anything to protect her" chaeyoung chuckles, a bitter one. "That's why she left." Nayeon went to chaeyoung and rub her back to calm the latter.

"I don't want her to be like somi" chaeyoung says.

"Hey don't worry mina is our classmate we will protect her together" nayeon smile while reaching for the small girl's hand.

"I think you guys should stop holding hand" jeongyeon interrupts.

"Tck" nayeon hissed and glaring at jeongyeon then she looks back at chaeyoung and smile again.

"What?" Jeongyeon groans.

"Stop being jealous" nayeon scolding jeongyeon. Jeongyeon just looks down and sulking.

"I'm your girlfriend not her" jeongyeon sniffled a little bit.

Nayeon then went to jeongyeon and taking her hand "of course. I'm yours" nayeon said then jeongyeon smile as she kiss nayeon's top hand.

Chaeyoung watch the couple then slowly looks away, her fingers drum against the desk awkwardly. Tzuyu just silently judges the couple from a far while momo continues eating her chips.

"Eww gross" dahyun make a digusts face that makes chaeyoung chuckles silently.

"Shut up!! Everyone know you and sana are the gross one" jeongyeon shouts at dahyun.

"Hey!! There is nothing between me and sana!" Dahyun shouts back.

"But you guys are still gross"

Suddenly they hear the sound of the door opened, it was sana, jihyo and mina.

"Guys we dorm... arghhhb dahyunie" sana ran to dahyun and hug her. Seems like dahyun is used with it since dahyun is only stays still.

"Awww look at that" jeongyeon says, looking at dahyun and sana
"So gross" jeongyeon makes a disgust face. Dahyun just rolls her eyes.

"So you are mina" nayeon gave her a smile.

Now everyone are looking at mina and it was making her nervous. She looks at chaeyoung for help then chaeyoung goes to her.

"So can I just skip sana and jihyo since I think you already know them right?" chaeyoung asks mina, mina just nods as a yes.

"Ok this is nayeon, beside her is jeongyeon. They are couple" chaeyoug said then whispered at the last sentece.

"The tall one is tzuyu, the one who's eating non-stop is momo, and the girl that stuck in sana's hug is dahyun" chaeyoung introduce her friends to mina, mina smiles at them.

"Hye my name is mina, myoui mina from japan" mina says then bow.

/Morning/

Jihyo informed to everyone on their group chat that class this morning is cancel.

Mina headed to the cafeteria since chaeyoung asked her to meet at there. Her eyes searched for chaeyoung but didn't see the small girl anywhere. Suddenly someone bumped into her making her bag fall on the ground.

"I'm sorry" mina took a step back and bowed her head, then she looked up at the girl, the girl looks annoying.

"Where did you put your eyes huh?" The girl that she just bumped into just now shouts at her, she stared coldly at mina.

"Lisa come on, don't create the scene here" jisoo calmed her down then look at mina.

"Oh you are the new girl" jisoo smiles at mina

"So the rumour about you is true, you are really pretty" the girl complement her. Mina just simply smile.

"Thank you"

"What's your parents do for living?" Jisoo asked with a straight face.

"Excuse me?" Mina was caught off guard by the sudden question. She looks at the girl with a look of annoyance and confusion on her face.

Mina is a bit sensitive when there are topic related to parents. Her parents splits when she was 12 and ever since then, she and her brother lived with her grandmother in korea. 5 years passed and her parents never contact her or asks for her condition. She wasn't stupid enough not to realize that her parents threw her away.

"Should I repeat my question" now jisoo looks pissed off. 

Mina opened to answer the question but then she heard a voice behind her back.

"Her father is a doctor and her mother is a lawyer" mina turns her head to the voice, it was chaeyoung, she looks at chaeyoung in disbelief. She can't believe chaeyoung just lying about her parents.

"No wonder you look expensive" jisoo says to mina then smirk. Mina just frowned, looking hurt. Sana who just standing still beside chaeyoung noticed the change of expression on mina's face.

"What do you want jisoo?" Chaeyoung asks annoying.

"Why I just want to make a friend. Heh boring" jisoo and the gang walks away leaving mina, sana and chaeyoung. 

Sana then just eating her chocolate awkwardly while chaeyoung and mina both sink in silence then mina chuckles, a bitter one.

"Doctor? Lawyer? Heh are you ashame of me?" Mina looking at chaeyoung. 

Chaeyoung was about to says something but mina didn't bother to waiting for her, she picks her bag on the floor then quickly leaving the cafeteria.

Chaeyoung just sigh and ruffles her hair in frustration while watched the girl walked to the hallway and disappeared.

"Take it" sana placed her room's key on chaeyoung's hand. Chaeyoung look at sana in confussion.

"Go on and explain to her duhh" sana rolls her eyes. Chaeyoung groans then follow mina.

She grabbed the knob of mina's room door and gently she push it down. The door wasn't locked. She saw mina sitting on her bed, back facing her. Chaeyoung approached mina carefully.

"Why were you lying? Are you ashame of me because I'm poor? Are you ashame to be friend with me" mina turned around to look at chaeyoung, her tears keep falling. Chaeyoung shocked seeing her bestfriend suddenly burts in tears.

"I'm not-" 

"I thought you're different from everyone!" mina snapped. "I thought you accepted me when no one else would but you just the same as everyone" mina burying her face into her hand, crying. Seeing mina like this broke chaeyoung's heart

"Mina I'm sorry I don't want to lied but I had to" chaeyoung carefully wipes her tears. She looks at mina warmly.

"Why" mina's voice was an almost-whisper.

"This is not ordinary school. If they know you came here by a schoolarship. They will never let you live in peace trust me. I'm trying to protect you. You are my bestfriend" chaeyoung explains, she held her breath, searching for mina's reaction.

Mina was silent for a moment then she turned her head away from chaeyoung.

"Ergh I don't mean to in but mr. Park want to see me and mina" sana interrupts, peek her head inside the room.

Chaeyoung sigh at sana then placed her finger underneath mina's chin and lifted it making the girl looks at her straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry" chaeyoung says sincerely before giving mina a hug then mina hug her back. 

"It's ok" mina says softly making chaeyoung sigh in relief.

"Hug times" sana screaming then run to the couple and hug them.

"You two are more sweeter than 2yeon couple. You guys are now my officially otp" sana says with a smile, chaeyoung and mina are looking at each other then laughing.

*
*
*

"You said Mr. Park want to meet us. Are sure this is the right building? Where are we?" Mina asks sana, sana looks around and shrugs.

"I don't know" sana muttered. Mina looks at sana in disbelief.

"You've been in this school fo 4 months and you told me you don't know where are we right now?"

"It's not my fault this school is too damn big" sana groans and she looks around again.

"I think we are in bighit building" sana mumbles. Mina heard a sound of laugher, she turns her head to the voice and then she saw taeyeon with her classmate at the corner of the corridor.

"Wait are they GG class?" Mina nudges sana's hand, sana turned her head and her expression change, her eyes are wide open .

"Oh no we are in trouble. Let's go we have to leave this damn building. Don't let them see us" sana is whispering at mina.

They are slowly walking away. Hopefully no one else would recognize them but then suddenly someone push mina, that makes mina stumbling and almost fall if sana didn't catch her hand maybe she is on the ground right now.

"Ops. I'm sorry I didn't see you" the girl says and then smirk.

"Hey krystal, I know you did it on purpose" sana roars, a bit of anger flashing beneath her eyes.

"Can't you heard I said sorry? And why are JYP students doing in SM building?" Krystal shouts while push sana's shoulder.

Krystal's shouts sucessfully make everyone turn their head to them including taeyeon and her classmate.

Sana and mina are just keep silent, hoping someone will save their from this evil.

"I think they can't understand you. They are from japan" amber said and everyone are laughing.

"Moshi? Moshi? Is that right?" Sulli asks then smirks.

Hyoyeon and sooyoung are just chuckled look at their junior bullying people like it's the most normal thing. While taeyeon just stares at mina with a unexplained gaze.

 

*********awesome9*********


Hohohoho this is just the beginning. Ok so where are my sones at?? because next chapter we will meet snsd, gangster snsd.