First Meeting

A Soldier and Doctor Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny morning, people were running around the streets. Today is a the day the in listed soldiers get to go home for the holidays. Everyone knew except for the young girl who lived in a small Café.

A girl with blonde hair peaked through the window door. She was nervous for she haven’t seen her younger sister for 3 years. She looked at the girl “God she still beautiful like our mother” she was the only family she have left. She took a deep breath and pushed the door open. “We’re still close” her sister said not sparing her a glance. Hearing no reply from the costumer the younger girl look up from wiping the countertop and gasped “Sooyoung ah, Im home” the blonde said as she let go of her bag and smiled at her little sister.

The girl was still looking at her with wide eyes, the blonde spread her arms. Without any second left to waste the younger girl threw the wet cloth on the countertop and rushed to her sister giving her a tight hug “Seungwan unnie”she sobs “you’re finally back” the blonde pat her head “Im home Sooyoung, Im home.”

-[-]-

Few blocks away from the Café lived a doctor who was still sleeping soundly. Her condo was quite til her beeper started to beep. She groan as she reached for the side table and took her beeper

“Emergency!!! -Seulgi”

She threw her beeper at the side and get out of bed. She fixed herself and took her coat and keys

“Damn traffic” she cursed as she tried her best to get away from the traffic but who was she kidding. People were rushing towards the port. What’s going on? Why are people so early today? Those were her questions without any answers.

She took a turn at the corner of the street trying to pass through the port but damn it was crowded she push her horn making a loud noise. Now she found her answers. The soldiers were home for the holidays she noticed. Her phone rang, she reached out her bag and took her phone out “what is it now?” She asked as she already pass through the port “where are you? I sent your beeper a message earlier” the bear was furious but she didn’t answer.

She was driving fast but suddenly stopped as a girl walked in front of her car “ahhh” she screamed “are you ok?” She can hear Seulgi’s voice from the speaker “Ill call you back” she threw her phone at the passenger seat and went out of the car. “Cant you see its green!” But the girl just continue walking. “Hey Im talking to you!” She took her shoe off and threw it at the girl hitting her at the head.

“Ouch” the girl groaned in pain and turned around. The girl took h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter