Chapter 01

For now, it is enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
For now, it is enough

 

Short, cute, clingy, shy at first; a puppy.

 

Tall, pretty, tough, cold at first; a girl crush.

 

Nothing in common at first. Nothing but a dream; become an idol.

 

They became friends not only because they were fighting for the same dream but also because they had more things in common that they could think about. They were funny, friendly, dork and they cared for each other.

After a lot of hardships, sleepless nights, erractly schedules, harsh comments, sasaengs, tears, more sleepless nights ~ After questionating a lot if their dream was worth the sacrifice, they finally achieved it.

Once they achieved the success, they achieved the fame. Maybe it was the other way: they achieved the fame and then the success. Nonetheless, what really matters is that they achieved it and they became popular.

 

The taller girl started to receive a lot of attention not only because of her stunning look but also because of her cool personality similar to a tsundere character coming from an anime.

In the beginning there were a lot of doubts and one of them was if the taller girl would make it in the top eleven. She made it!  The short one was happy because her friend was finally being recognized but was also afraid of losing her. What if the taller girl could find someone better than her? What if she stayed alone; again?

Yes, again. As one of the first trainees of her company, it took a while until new trainees entered the company.

The shorter girl could not stand the idea of being alone again. Not after finding someone like the taller girl; her best friend. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst, she decided to make new friends, she tried her best to become closer to the other people; closer to the I.O.I member, her new closer friends. Even though the group was temporary, their friendship could be forever.

Become closer to them made her to hold off from her best friend unconsciously. The taller one noticed it and realized that she could not move forward without her short friend; she needed the short girl to help her endure all the tough time, like always (even though she never spoke up her mind about that except during the Produce 101 days). So she was the first to speak.

“What is going on?”

Obviously, as clueless as the short girl was, she did not get the meaning behind those words. The younger girl brought her best friend to a quieter place so they could talk and then she asked again “Why are you avoiding me? What have I done to you?”

The short one was taken aback “I am not avoiding you!” Definitely not! At least it was what she always told herself. She was just making new friends. She was just trying to be less dependent. But now that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter