1/1

save the date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] save the date [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Never in Yoongi’s life was he ever stood up by anyone because if someone’s about to get stood up, it’s probably Yoongi who’d be doing it, not the other way around (but then again, Yoongi was raised better than that, even if there are days wherein he doesn’t want to leave the confines of his home, he’d call the other person and give a heads up that he wouldn’t be able to make it before the person bothers to dress up and go out of their way to meet him).

 

But there he sits on one of the chairs in a café where he’s supposed to meet with his date, with no signs of said date turning up (not even a call or a single text!). He’s supposed to meet him at 3 PM but it’s past 3:45 PM and Yoongi’s sure that this is the time where he’s allowed to assume that he just got stood up.

 

What a jerk. 

 

Yoongi takes a sip of his almost empty iced coffee, sparing a long glance at the coffee shop’s entrance before moving to stand up and leave.

 

“Hyung!”

 

Yoongi stops to look at his young and gorgeous friend who happens to work at said café with a curious and somehow surprised expression,

 

“Tae?”

 

“Did you get stoodー I mean, did the person whom you’re supposed to meet up with even bother to text you where he is?” Taehyung asks with genuine concern and a hint of annoyance that Yoongi would’ve detected if only he’s not disappointed with his day

 

“You didn’t have to avoid the words ‘stood up’ like a plague because that’s obviously what just happened, Tae” Yoongi smiles bitterly just like the coffee he drank

 

“What a jerk,” Taehyung said irritatedly as if he was the one who got stood up, Yoongi couldn’t blame him though since he’ll probably get irritated too when it happens to one of his friends (albeit more discreetly, he wouldn’t frown in such a way that would give away his murderous intent like what Taehyung’s doing as of the moment). But suddenly, Taehyung’s face morphed into an expression like an idea just hit him (and Yoongi watched in quiet fascination at how fast Taehyung’s facial expression changes), “hyung, wait hereー I’m about to leave soon too!” the younger beams, Yoongi slowly nods, trying to process what the younger’s planning to do but hey, he couldn’t say no to that, can he? 

 

Yoongi waited for about 2 minutes before the younger appeared again in his casual clothes with a smile plastered on his handsome face (Yoongi tries to ignore the fact that he always adds positive adjectives when he’s describing Taehyung’s face).

 

“You ready to have fun?” Taehyung asks excitedly

 

“If that’s how you dramatically announce the fact that we’re about to go home, then yes, I’ll definitely have fun sleeping in my bed.” Yoongi deadpans which earned him a pout from Taehyung

 

“That’s not what I meant!”

 

Yoongi shots him a confused look, “then what?”

 

“We’re heading out,” Yoongi grumbles to himself, something about “we’re already outside though” which his excited dongsaeng pointedly ignores “and you’re going to spend your time with me.”

 

“That’s not exactly the type of fun I was expecting.”

 

“You’re so cute when you’re being grumpy,” Taehyung coos at him even though he’s glaring, “but then again, you’re always cute no matter what you do.” He smiles in satisfaction, Yoongi wanted to punch him in the face for almost making him blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter