Day 1 (Part 1)

120 Days {1 Year Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You have 120 days to live." Hana recalls what the doctor said when she went to the hospital. She sits on a bench and looks at the wooden walls polished nicely. It is dawn and where is she? She is at Asukmiara School Of Arcane located deep in the forest where she could learn not only her favourite thing, swordfighting, but also magic. That is what she wants to do before she die. Now, she looks at the clock ticking and sighs heavily. It is a Saturday and she has nothing to do.

"You're Hana, right?" Hana looks at her left and nods. It is revealed to Takada Kenta. She heard from the news that he is the school's hearttrob. Kenta sits next to her and said, "I'm Takada Kenta. Call me Kenta. My dad's the principal here by the way."

Hana nods and looks at the swords hanging at the far corner of the hall. Kenta bite his lips and said, "I heard that you have a few months to live."

"Yup." Kenta stands and asked, "So what brings you here, new kid? Wait nevermind. I know." Kenta walks to the swords and takes two out of a whole bunch of swords of different designs. He walks back to Hana and gives her one. Hana takes it and stands before asking, "What's going on?"

"You want to fight with me before you die? The competition's three months away from now," Kenta replied as he takes the cover off. He walks to the middle of the hall and Hana did exactly what Kenta did. She holds the sword with both hands and Kenta asked, "Ready?"

"You bet," Hana replied. Kenta starts his attack and Hana tries to block the attack. She walk backwards and Kenta approaches her while swinging his sword. Hana loses balance and falls to the ground before saying, "This is hard."

Kenta stands still and drops the sword. He pulls Hana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter