My Dream Wedding

Dream Wedding

"Love?" 

"Jiminie?" 

"Mochi?" 

"Hyung?"

"Baby??"

"Park Jimin?!" 

"I'm here giant bunny" Jungkook tried to look around and find his fiancé when he heard a soft voice and sobs under the table. Jungkook chuckled and sit on the floor looking at his cute fiance hugging his knees. 

"Love what are you doing under the table?" Jungkook asked eyeing his fiancé who pout at him and sniff, he keep on smiling on how cute and fragile Jimin looks like. 

"I don't want to plan anymore.. Its too difficult.. Lets just elope.." Jimin whined and lay on the floor, clutching his note book where all their plan for their dream wedding is written. Jungkook move and went under the table too, its hard for him because of his size but not when his Jimin needs him. Hey laid down and cuddle his fiancé who cuddle him back, hiding his face in Jungkook's neck legs in between Jungkook's they stay like that for a while until Jimin start snoring Jungkook look at him, smiling and kissing his forehead and carefully went out under the table pulling Jimin then carrying him to their bedroom in bridal style. 

 

 

 

 

 

Its been a year since Jungkook proposed to Jimin on his birthday, they've been together for 7 years that time so when Jungkook gets the promotion as a senior photographer in their company he decided to finally settle down with his long time sweet and caring boyfriend who owns a cafe with his best friend Taehyung. Jimin is a crying mess almost beat the hell out of Jungkook when he proposed to him in front of their whole family and their friends. It was just supposed to be a simple family dinner since both of their families treat each other as relatives and their friends were like their siblings from another parents. Jimin was shocked and anxious when Jungkook is nowhere to find and texted him that he will be late because of an urgent meeting but then after a few minutes the lights comes off and he heard Jungkook's serenading voice that makes Jimin falls in love more everyday when he will ask Jungkook to sing for him, Jimin became a crying mess while watching. There he is his giant baby bunny, smiling like him like an idiot on the stage. 

Jungkook can still remember how many times he tried to hide his plans from the smart hawk eyed Jimin. He also managed to ask his Namjoon hyung for some advice and luckily he helped a lot but also with some little help from his boyfriend Jin saying "it will be boring if you will just kneeled in front of him and ask to marry you, Jimin loves your voice so why not sing first" so he did. Min Yoongi his co-worker didn't say anything other than "Dude, Hoseok is the one proposed to me so I don't think I can help but, I will be your official photographer from the engagement to the wedding photos and the event itself. For free." and Jungkook will just nods and thank his hyung. Hoseok and Taehyung helped him to make it a secret to Jimin, specially when Jimin will gets some little hints and not believed Jungkook and sometimes ask if hes cheating or did he do something wrong when he notice his boyfriend being so distant to him. Hoseok and Taehyung will just say "Maybe he's really busy don't think to much". 

"Hi love, Happy 27th Birthday. This will be our 7th time celebrating your birthday together and also our 7th year together as boyfriends. 7th year living together, and 7th year loving each other. Now on the same day of your Birthday and our Anniversary, I Jeon Jungkook is asking you Park Jimin to be my husband and be mine forever. Love, will you marry me?" Jimin can still remember clearly how Jungkook kneeled down and propose to him, how he crouched down and kiss his fiancé whispering "Yes, and I love you so much" that made Jungkook smiled (his bunny smile) and put the 20 carat diamond ring on Jimin's ring finger and kissing him again and again and again until Jin yelled and asked them to stop so they can eat. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jimin, all of this is White and pastel!!! Cant you use other color? Like Jungkook's favorite color is Red, while yours is Blue. But all we check is White shades!!! Really?" Taehyung is annoyed now for 3 hours because Jimin keeps on looking at the same shades of white that he wants to use as curtain, tablecloths, Chair ribbons etc. They were at the counter of there cafe and looking at the color catalog in front of them and Taehyung just really wish for a customer to walk in so he can leave hus best friend.

"But Tae White is cool, now just help me, why is there lots of white shades by the way... Ugghhh.. Oh and Tae don't you think if we use combination of White and Pink flowers will it be good at a center piece? Ohhh and I already ordered our cake it will be vanilla on the first layer and chocolate for the 2nd and 3rd layer here look" Jimin showed the cake he order to Taehyung and his best friend swear that Jimin is obsessed with White. The cake Jimin ordered is a 3 layer White wedding fondant cake with a combination of pastel color icing flower design around the whole cake. He raised his eyebrows to his best friend and for once he like the idea of Jimin. He told Jimin that White and Pink flowers as center piece and part of their design for the hall is a good idea too, so Jimin called the organizer to finalize everything after calling Jungkook who is busy about finding the right wedding hall for them with Jin. Jimin and Jungkook hired a wedding organizer but Jimin wants to be the hands on for their wedding. 

"Oh.. I just remembered, Jimin did you and Kook already find your suits? For the wedding?" 

"Yeah O- Ohhh !!!" 

"You're kidding me right?! Jimin!!! Next month will be your wedding and... Oh My God!!!" 

"I'm so focused on the design and all I forgot about the suits!! Oh My God Tae!!! Help me.. You have lots of friends from fashion world please...." Taehyung groaned and about to throw his best friend outside their cafe, but his puppy eyes is a sin. Taehyung sigh and nods, calling his friend to help his idiot best friend who became focused on choosing colors again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook came home from work late again, he took off his shoes and drop his bag on the table not far from their main door. He tried to check if Jimin is under the kitchen table again, unfortunately he is not so he went to their bedroom only to find his fiancé pouting while looking at the wedding invitations and guest list in front of him. Jungkook tiptoed to move behind Jimin and leaned down to back hug him, rubbing his nose on Jimin's neck. Jimin is too focused to notice and nag Jungkook, but he loves this type of affection to stop his fiance and decided to just enjoy it. 

"Lets go to sleep love" Jungkook whined when he asked his fiancé to take a rest Jimin told him to take a shower first and after that he will be done but when Jungkook went out their bathroom he saw his fiancé still seated and focused. Jungkook is not liking it, he always told Jimin that they hired a organizer to make it easier for them but Jimin is always whining and getting all the work. Jungkook always help his fiancé, last week they visit the shop where they will get their suits. Jungkook is all about their design Jimin will ask him first before they will call their organizer to finalize everything. Jungkook and Jimin visit the hotel where their wedding and reception will be it was the place him and Jin check first before going with his fiance, they check the hall and the foods to be served for the wedding. Both of them loves to plan and organized their wedding, they don't need an organizer actually but both of them are working so having an organizer and trusted friends is a very big help. 

"A little bit more baby... Go to sleep now.." 

"But I cant sleep without you!! Come on love lets sleep, stop that for awhile I don't have to work tomorrow I can help you with that" Jungkook said waiting for Jimin to look at him when his fiancé look back he pouted and raised his arms with grabby hands. Jimin smiled and stood up from his seat for almost 5 hours now, groaning in pain and with a bit of stretching he move and drop himself above Jungkook. Jimin is tired, and Jungkook knew so he offer Jimin a back massage which Jimin accept without any second thoughts. While Jungkook is massaging his back Jimin cant stop himself from and groaning then Jungkook will slap his arms to make him stop, but being a naughty Jimin he did not stop until he reached his destination, which is underneath Jungkook's strong sweaty hot body. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin is nervous as well as Jungkook, today is their big day and they can see how their organizer became so busy inside and outside the wedding hall assisting all the guest with the help of her staff. As part of their family tradition, Jungkook is the one who welcomes the guest with his and Jimin's family. He is nervous as hell, they don't sleep and rest for this day specially Jimin so he want this to be all great and perfect for Jimin. Jimin is anxious abd continously biting his nails while Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung is beside him laughing at him while waiting for the organizer to call them. They are all asking Jimin to relaxed, but Jimin cant do that its his wedding, the wedding him and Jungkook planned and waited for a year and when the 3 knocks heard and ask them to come out that time Jimin wants to faint. 

Jungkook walks in first in his black suit and white long sleeve inside with a bow tie, straight body and chin up he is proud of himself and his fiancé the wedding hall is so beautiful like what both of them like it to be. Jungkook waited until the door opened and he saw Jimin in his white suit and black long sleeve inside with his neck tie all smiley and beautiful, Jungkook is ready to die. When Jimin step in the wedding hall he gasped when he look around the wedding hall, its beautiful very beautiful. 

Looking at each other while smiling ang giggling, saying their vows, exchanging rings which is a gift from their parents as well as their new house, crying while saying " I Do" and sharing their first kiss as a married couple. Jimin and Jungkook forget all their worries and sleepless nights looking for the right flowers to have, right white shade for tablecloths and curtains, design of the invitations, even the food to be served. They are married now, with all the cheers and applause they received from their family and friends who doesn't even care about all the design inside the hall or how the food taste, all they want to witnessed is the two people in front of them kissing, with their brightest smile and showing everyone how they love each other by showing their rings, bowing to them and kissed again, again and again. 

 

 

 

 

"I love you Jeon Jungkook.. My Giant baby Bunny. Thank you for everything, for annoying me since college, for still courting me everyday, for all the cuddles and kisses, for being there when I was about to give up and just stop, for loving and taking good care of me for 8 years now, I promise to take care of you from now on to forever. I love you so much bunny hubby. Thank you for giving me my Dream Wedding, thank you for marrying me and be my husband" 

"Love, I'm always thankful since the day you drop that books in the hallway. The cute nerdy with big fake and thick glasses who loves to make me blind by just smiling. I fall in love with your kindness, sweetness, being so caring, cheerfulness, being so hardworking, beautiful face and iness and I promise to love you more and more and more until my last breath. Thank you for being my best friend, my boyfriend, my fiancé and my husband. Thank you for all your love Jeon Jimin." 

 

 

 

 

Jimin may be surprised on how many shades of White he discovered, Jungkook may be had a lot of headaches everyday about the design and planning but they got the best day of their lives. Their Dream Wedding, with all their family and friends clapping and cheering for them hopping for a great and strong marriage life for the two. Jimin and Jungkook is thankful for all the help they got and all the support from their friends and specially their families who loved and support their relationship since the day Jungkook and Jimin told them about them being together. They love them, the newlywed will be always thankful to have all of them. 

Their wedding might be exhausting with all the plans, pictorials with a moody photographer and the wedding itself. But all of that is gone when the two of them end up enjoying thier honeymoon far from their homeland and problems. Jimin curled up against Jungkook and his face on his husband's strong wide chest, Jungkook's chin on his husband's head, all sweaty but still smells good. Hugging each other as tight as they can, legs tangled with each others, sharing a little kisses here and there, playing with thier rings, looking at each other eyes and laying on their king size bed .

Jimin and Jungkook love each other so much, they might fight sometimes but they still go back on each others arms. For 8 years both of them knew each others likes and dislikes, sometimes there will be new one's but its okay for them as long as they are in love and their promise of forever is still alive. Their Dream Wedding that they planned for a year, the wedding that they loved so much, the wedding that give lots of head aches to them, the wedding that received lots of praise and recognition on how it became so perfect for the two of them, the wedding that drained all their energy from day 1, the wedding that almost made Jungkook and Jimin a wedding organizer of one of Jimin's cousin, the wedding that almost emptied thier fund box that they save since they got their first job, the wedding who made Jimin accused Jungkook of cheating, the wedding that make all their dreams come true, a forever and both of them are ready to step in the new chapter of their life together and stronger.

 

 

<<>>