Prologue

To The First Girl that I had Love

*1 week later*

 

He was dragging me to God-knows-where. I was trying to detached his grip on my wrist but he was stronger than I am so I ended up being easily dominated. There were loud murmurs circling around us as we passes by the hallway of the school building. All eyes were already glued on us, following our every moves. But looks like he wasn't paying attention to it anymore because he just continue dragging me away while I myself were already having a hard time hiding my face behind my long locks in too much embarrassment. Why would my life turns chaotic like this? I thought everything will be peaceful and normal but I'm wrong. It's only getting worst. I could still felt the tingling pain on my right cheeks from that slap and I already wanted to tear up and so I did. I don't know what I'd gotten into to receive this kind of torture but all I wanted is for this to end up soon because I couldn't handle this embarrassment and situation for too long anymore. 

Time flies faster than what I'd expected as we found ourselves entering the school rooftop which is supposedly a restricted area for every students but here we are breaking the school rules again. 

He let go of my hand as I come face to face with him again. Annoyance was clearly visible on my face. 

"Of all people. Why me?" I sniff, harshly brushing the wet liquid from my now reddening cheeks. I wasn't the one to be easily intimated by someone though but this guy is truly a devil in disguise trying to bring the hell out of me. 

He just give me a blank stare, the usual 'I don't care about a ' look was now all plastered all over his face. I clench my fist as if readying myself to launch him a strong punch if he did something unconventional. 

He squinted his eyes once before breaking the silence "I already told you.." he trailed off his hands was inside his pocket "...I'm interested in you. Why are you always playing dumb and oblivious?"

"Shut up! "I hissed glaring at him but only received an amused smirk in return "I know you're up to something that's why you're doing all of this, am I right?" 

Again, he didn't answer my question right away instead he just give me an unreadable look. His lips pursed into a thin line and his thick eyebrows meeting together in the middle as though he's trying to read me but I know he can't. He couldn't. 

A faint smirk creep from his lips as he advances a step forward almost invading my personal space "Do you really think I'm doing all of this just to gain some profit?"

"Logically speaking, yes!" with that he suddenly burst out into a loud laughter as though he just heard a very corny joke. I arched my eyebrows at him, curiousity was already eating me up with his weird reaction. "What's funny?"

His laughter slowly dies down. I saw him pulling out a blue handkerchief from his pocket and wipe it on his teary eyes then neatly folding it into a half and placing it back inside his pocket after that he face me again wearing a small smirk on her face. 

"That's so clever of you, Princess" he said "Now, I wasn't really surprise why you'd immediately caught my attention when I first laid my eyes on you" he paused smirking at me "You're not just pretty but also smart"

I just rolled my eyes at him though I felt flustered with his remark I wasn't planning on telling or showing it to him. He's a devil in disguise, remember?

"Stop with all of this sappy comments, Son! "I glared at him again "Just answer my questions already because I wasn't planning on wasting my time or even try to cut classes just to listen with all of this nonsense!" 

"I already give you my answer" He shrug

"I wasn't talking about that" I squinted my eyes in irritation. He's such a stubborn person, really.

He sigh and tuck his hands back to his pants pocket, staring at me for a second before he spoke " I'm interested in you, Bae Irene. Not just for a fling but for eternity. I want to pursue you and become my future girlfriend" 

My eyes widen and my jaws hung low in shock by what I heard from him. Is he serious? What exactly is this guy talking about? He doesn't even know me yet and now he already wanted me to be his girlfriend?

"Are you by chance on drugs, Seungwan? Because seriously, you're already high" I mocked at him shaking my head in disbelief as I let out dry laughter.

"It wasn't even a joke so stop laughing at me" He narrowed his eyes at me as though he's trying to intimidate me again and it's quiet working out because I suddenly stop myself from laughing and stared at him nervously instead.

"I'm interested in you so believe it and  accept the fact that you'd already caught my attention and now I'm trying to pursue you. I wasn't in the mood to repeat it all over again and I'm not trying to because it's embarrassing" he grimace "Now, just be thankful enough that I'm the one who was chasing after you not the other way around because you know if you're the one who's chasing after me you'll surely ended up losing the game because you know..." he trailed off, shrugging "...you can't beat those tall and y girls who was also trying to hook up on me. You're nothing compared to them but don't worry, even if you're not that kind of girl who looks like a model like them, my eyes were only set for you. I wasn't telling you that it's not quiet a burden for me that my future girlfriend kinda resemble of a chibi but don't worry I'm a positive thinker so...I'll understand. I'm not a picky person though"

"Are you done?" I said between gritted teeth twitching my eyes in irritation because of his half-complement half-insulting remarks. But I could say it most likely he's insulting me and that what makes me more annoyed. I could already feel my blood boiling and reaching up to 100 degree celsius boiling point. I hope I didn't burst out soon because I could clearly foreseen myself straggling someone's neck in the future.  

"Yes" He answered nochalant 

I breath out, puffing my chest out before staring or more likely glaring back at him

"SON SEUNGWAN! FIRST AND FOREMOST I DON'T ING CARE WITH ALL OF THOSE S WHO JUST ONLY WANTED TO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT WITH YOU. I'M NOT LIKE THEM. NEXT, I KNOW I'M NOT THAT TALL BUT FYI IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW TALL YOU ARE TO BE A MODEL. I COULD BE A COMMERCIAL MODEL WHENEVER I WANT TO IT JUST THAT I'M NOT INTERESTED WITH THOSE KIND OF STUFF AND LASTLY, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? I RESEMBLE A CHIBI? WELL, I'M SO SORRY IF MY PARENT'S MADE ME THIS CUTE AND FLUFFY THAT I COULD MAKE EVERY GIRLS AND GUYS SWOONING OVER ME!"  I panted hard, my chest keep moving up and down as I tried to catch my breathing

"I..." He tried to speak but I know he couldn't because he was looking at me with his eyes and mouth wide open. He might be shocked of my sudden outburst.

"Ire-" He tried to speak again but I immediately cut him off before he could even speak a single word again.

"I don't want to hear any stupid things again coming from that mouth of yours Son"

"But-"

"Yes!" I snapped squinting my eyes at him "Stop bothering me again"

"I-"

"Or else...you will never see me again" I threatened which taken him aback. Haven't heard any coherent reply from him I immediately left the place and never dare to turn back. 

Tallking to a deliquent and troublemaker like him is such a waste of time. I should've focus all of my attention to my studies instead of him. He's not worth  to spend almost all of my time with. He was nothing.

 

Or....that's what I'd thought..

 

 

----***---

​​​​​Just let me know about your thoughts on this one, you can do this by simply leaving a comments on the comment box below. Positive/negative is highly acceptable and don't forget to subscribe and upvote if you like the story. Thank you