The meeting

Yet to come
The meeting

Ara slammed into the apartment like a Category 5 hurricane. She was so frustraided. “How could they play their music all day and all night and no one get them to turn it off.” She slammed the door behind her. 

The people that lived abover her would always play their music to loud and bang around like if they were monkeys. Her roommate Dajeong ignored it the best she could. little did they know that the boys that lived above them would be a huge part of their lifes.

 

Ara’s POV

  “I cant take this any more. Im going crazy with all the loud noice. im going to demand they turn it down,” I steamed to Dajeong as I stormed to the door, swong it open, and headed directly to the elevater. I watched the numbers rise from one. When it reached about the tenth floor i got sick of waiting and headed to the stairs. Pushed the door open and starts climbing the stairs unaware that Dajeong had followed. 

       "Whom ever lives there is going to get a piece of my mind. I’m sick of this they are so annoying. Do they really have to play their music non-stop for three days.“ I rant all the way to the next floor. 

The music was getting louder the closer i got to the door. I held the door bell down for a good thirty seconds before the music stopped. Then the door swung open and stood a young man with short black hair.

I opened my mouth to speek, but he shut the door on me. i closed my mounth and gleared at the door. i raised my fist to knock but the second my hand should have hit the door it was opened. in front of me stood two different boys. one had bright red hair and stood about 180 cm. The other was slightly taller but not by much and had golden brown hair, with a smile showing his two dimples.

"can we help you?” the one with red hair asked.

i tried to answer but i was frozen. I tried to open my mouth but nothing came out so i closed it. i was stunded. How could someone be so. His eye, his smile, both so amazing. my heart hurt inside. How can someone be so, not knowing it i let out the word, “Perfect.”

“Im sorry?” the second boy asked. His eye locked on mine.

“Your music,” i mumbled. “Could you please turn it down. We live below you and its really annoying." 

"Oh we didnt know we had anyone living below us. the apartments above us and beside us are all empty.” the boy with the red hair answered.

“its fine can you just keep it down from now on?” Dajeong asked.

“Yeah sure no problem.”

“thanks. well enjoy your day.” Dajeong bowed and turned to walk away pulling me with her. i turned to fallow her. 

once we reached the elevator she started busting out laughing. “what happened to you giving them a piece of your mind?” she asked. 

still not in the right state of mind i respond,“ Huh?”

“are you okay?”

finally snapping out of it,“ huh yeah why?" 

"Um i dont know you kinda just froze back there,” the elevator door opened and we step through

“i did? i dont remember.” i leaned up aginst the back of the elevator thinking of the boy i just met. we stopped at our floor and i shufled my feet out of the elevator and back to your apartment. “im tired im going to lay down." 

when i got to my room i threw myself onto my bed.  the music was finaly turned down and i could get some asleep finally. i closed my eyes and drifted away.

i was running, it was mid day, the sun was warm.  the blossoms where in full bloom, but i couldnt stop to enoy them, i was late.  the wind picked up and was making it harder for me to run. the next thing i know i see a young man sleeping. i stopped running and walked over to him. the air seemed calm. i stood over him trying to see his face but it was covered. i reach out to pull the jacket off his face. he reached up and grabbed my hand before i even touched him causing me to let out a squeek.

"who are you?” he asked sitting up. the jacket fell from his face. the sun beamed on the side of his face. with his other hand he fixed his hair. slowly turning to face me i realized it was the boy from the apartment. he still had ahold of my hand as he stood up to face me he repeated, “who are you?”

“im Jeun Ara. who are you?” i answered.

“I am…”

The dream changed. I was out in a privet room. There was a table infront of me with candles in the middle. They had already been lit. i was wearing a very long purple silk dress and my hair was pulled up. i stood from the table and walked around the room to the mirror. i glanced at myself. why was i in this dress? i never seen it before in my life. but it looked so pretty.
 

{more coming soon}

author's note

if you want more let me know ill add more