Rules ^^v (MUST read if you are applying)

Nocturnal RP - Facebook based College AU Role-play ^^v

RULES

Before you apply, please read these rules!!


  1. We need you to follow us on Tumbr or subscribe to us here. This is a must; no exceptions.
  2. You can only add RPers from our RP group and no one else. If you accidentally add someone from another RP, please delete them immediately. If you find there is someone from another RP adding our whole group, please tell the admin (Mika) so I can notify the group.
  3. Please keep OOC to a minimum. There will be a group specifically for OOC posts, but there will be a restriction on how many times each RPer can post each day. This is to keep the whole idea of an RP, not just a place to meet friends and never come online to properly RP. If you break the limit, we’ll ban you from posting in OOC for a while. Yes, we’re serious.
  4. At the end of your application, please put the phrase: “HELLS AYE LAMO~”. 
  5. Please be friendly and talk to everyone in this RP. If you have a MAJOR problem with someone else in this RP, please come to the admins about it and we will deal with it for you. But try your best to keep the peace.
  6. You are only allowed a maximum of 2 characters and they cannot be from the same group. For example, if you’re Sunggyu from Infinite, you cannot also be Woohyun from Infinite, but you can instead be Ryeowook from Super Junior alongside Sunggyu, understand?
  7. Please check the masterlist before applying for a character. You can only apply as a character who is NOT on the masterlist, as long as they fit within the guidelines. We will simply add your character to the list afterwards.
  8. Once you apply, you have 48 hours to create your account. If you don’t, your character will be advertised for application again.
  9. If you are to go on hiatus, please send a message to the admin via Tumblr and wait for confirmation before disappearing off to Wonderland. In fact, send the message twice. We all know Tumblr gets hungry.
  10. Forget rule 4, please put the phrase: “Babochoreom” at the end of your app.
After your application is accepted and you’ve made your account:
  1. Please add only the admins first and wait for at least one of us to accept you before adding the rest of the group. We will add you to the relevant groups and from then on, you can start RPing!
  2. When configuring your profile, please set your privacy settings to ‘Friends’. This is also to stop FaceBook from blocking you, because there are tons of idol impersonators on FaceBook.
  3. Set everything to ‘Friends Only’, but keep public your ‘About Me’ and also ‘Who Can Add You’. It’s no fun trying to add people when their FaceBook settings won’t let you.
  4. In your ‘About Me’, please put the phrase: “nocturnalrp” so we know you belong to our RP group. Also list your majors and minors and your age.
  5. In your education, please put in ‘Nocturnal College’.
  6. Otherwise, every other detail is up to everybody to fix themselves.

If you are reserving a character, you can reserve for only four days unless there are other circumstances involved.

Thank you sticking until the end and we hope you apply with us. ♥